ourtyfay ixsay

"I- I dont have my equipment, I cant save him-" ash stuttered as techno practically dragged him towards the table, the blonde was still conscious but he couldn't hear, couldn't speak, and he could barley breathe.

usually the poison takes a while to reach your heart, but the bullet went straight through his femoral artery which is basically a yellow brick road to the heart. now in a normal human, he would already be passed out and struggling to breathe, but clay wasn't normal.

he had metabolism, pain tolerance, things that no human should have but he had them. he is able to tolerate things that ten men dont in their lifetimes, and everyone seeing him this weak, this injured, it was honestly really scary.

"come on clay please" ryan begged as he was ignoring every pain in his leg as he stood over clay and tried to shake his face to keep him awake.

"he needs to go to the hospital" james spoke quickly, reaching over for something on his desk. No one protested, because they all knew it was the only way he was going to make it out of this alive.

scar and eli watched, but something about the way ryan was treating clay, it showed care, affection.

techno and nick scrambled by each other, not reaching or going for anything but just pacing back and forth with their hands straining the back of their neck or in their hair.

laura stood in shock, her hands were shaking, her body felt like it was going to boil through her skin, her face must have been bright red because she felt like she had a bad sun burn, and this was all her fault.

ryan spun his head around as he saw laura was attempting to walk towards the door, but thankfully ash stopped her.

"please-" she begged but it was no use, no one was stopping her at this point. not even techno. It hurt the pink haired man watching ash and corpse walk her towards the elevator and soon watch the doors close, but truthfully laura had tricked everyone. and no one knew if she was still tricking them or not.

it didnt take long for wilbur to come rushing back up the stairs, james had called him and told him that they needed help. EMTs and paramedics followed close behind him, all very scared of the mafia but with wilburs go and everyone seeing how wilbur knew them, they got comfortable. well, as comfortable as they needed to be.

"Blonde male, twenty three, gun shot to the thigh and possible poisoning" one of the EMTs spoke quickly into a little walkie-talkie that hung over his shoulder.

wilbur looked at everyone as they freaked out, ryan not leaving clays side and getting in the way of the paramedics taking clay onto a stretcher, techno stood with his arms crossed, staring at clay as he was still awake, every cell in his body fighting away the poison. nick was pacing back and forth, his hands running through his hair violently, him mumbling many things but the most common was 'fuck' as he knocked something off the table or kicked a side table. scar was freaking out as well, though she was much calmer than everyone else and that scared even herself, eli was standing right next to her, his arm in a lousy sling as he was still healing from the gun shot.

james was on his computers, his phone, everything and it seemed like he was scrambling to call multiple people and attempt to fix something. wilbur tried to ask everyone what happened but it was just to stressful.

clay was being hauled off to the hospital, ryan being the one person who went with him in the ambulance. that bothered everyone else of course, but there was nothing they could do because technically ryan was their boss until clay came back to.

"corpse" scar shifted uncomfortably, sitting in the middle between eli and corpse.

"hm" he addressed her silently, not actually listening and lost in thought.