evensay

george stared at the blonde, knowing that all his dreams could come true right now if he just said it. if he said that he wanted clay.

clay was having all the fun in this moment, his veins were flooded with arousal that he didn't know he had. He wanted it just as much as he knew george did but he had to hear it, he needed to hear it.

the teasing, oh the teasing, it was ruining the both of them. clay just stared into georges eyes, the eyes that were begging to be fucked into tomorrow. that were begging for clay.

but the teasing was almost just as good, knowing he would be in new York with george, knowing that there was time for this later. it gave him the perfect opportunity. He backed away, staring at george until he broke the eye contact.

the blonde reached down for the deep brown almost fuzzy jacket that matched the outfit entirely. george watched him, he knew he had missed his chance. he knew he had missed possibly the only time that this would happen.

"what do you want to eat?" clay spoke like everything was normal, like he didn't just make their friendship, if that, a whole mess.

you.

"I dont care" george coughed, getting the dry feeling away from his body. but that question, he knew it was intended, he knew that clay said it on purpose.

"we can stop by my restaurant if you want" clay slid his phone into his back pocket, throwing the jacket on and over his sleeves.

He reached down for his bag, pulling out a hoodie that looked all to soft for being a mafia leader. it was white with a smiley face. it fit george perfectly, oversized, but perfect in every way.

clay walked out his bedroom door, it going directly around the house and to the cars. he hesitantly turned around and saw george was struggling to even make it out the door. So he did another thing that he knew would drive george insane.

he spun around and started walking back towards george, scooping him up like a child. with his left hand on georges upper back and his right on the backs of his knees, all to close for comfort.

"I can walk" george muttered in embarrassment as clay walked for the both of them. with his SUV a mess, he just took another one, setting george in the front seat just as delicately as he had yesterday.

quickly, the blonde pulled from the driveway. they drove for only minutes until they were in town, signaling clay was going well over the speed limit.

they ate, as much as it wasn't what they both wanted, they ate any way. and before either of them could blink, they were in a helicopter. the mafia leader had his own pilot of course, but it didn't stop him from being very demanding. he was barking orders at the pilot every five minutes that george started to get annoyed.

"do those pretty lips ever shut up?" george had mocked the same tone clay used yesterday, the low, almost instructional voice that sent shivers down his own spine when he realized what he said.

clay slowly turned his head to face the brunette, his jaw clenched but his eyes looked so embarrassed. it was like he had craved the moment, like he enjoyed it, but he didn't like feeling embarrassed. someone having that power over him made him fear for himself.

"they would if this dumbass flew faster" clay turned back and gestured towards the pilot, just getting a chuckle from the man upfront.

the flight was short, of course still hours but shorter than what it would have taken to drive. when they landed, an SUV was already there and waiting for him to drive it off the lot. It was dark now, the sky arrayed purples and oranges, the prettiest either of the men have ever seen it.