eventysay oneway

"come on, we are already running late" george brushed off clays shirt slightly, fixing the wrinkles so his boyfriend looked like he was on his best day. the blonde agreed, taking a deep breath before turning around and beginning to walk out of his room.

James was the only person left now, his scared vision turning to clay and away as soon as he realized he had done it. The pooling blood on the floor was already cleaned up, there was a wet towel tossed on the floor to pick up any remaining but it just made the floor damp.

the man was gone, clay wasn't sure where but he trusted his men enough to know they wouldn't set him free of help him, if he was even alive for that matter. Clay had the mindset that he had killed the man, but if techno and nick went to such lengths to get the body out of here quickly then it means he was probably barely breathing.

The elevator dinged again, clay turning around slowly to see nick walking out with a rag in his hands. The white fabric was stained in blood, just like the wrist cuffs on his sleeves.

"I'll-" nick stuttered, "one minute" he finished his words, gesturing towards the blood on his button up. Clay understood, and he wanted to thank nick for doing what he did but he also knew it would put the mafia in an awkward position of non profession.

the blonde also wanted more than nothing to apologize to james, and he knew he had his chance. George saw it too, he saw the way clay was looking at the side of james who tried to do anything that didnt involve the blonde.

"james- I didnt meant to get so- upset" clay took a moment to speak, but he got the apology out and it was better than george could have imagined. The man sitting at the monitors slowly turned to face clay, a rack of confusion layering his facial features because he swears that is the first time he has ever heard clay apologize for getting mad.

"its- okay, it was ivory- im sure techno or nick would have done the same thing" james reassured, nodding a bit before turning back to his monitors. His words made clay feel better than her let on, but george saw the shift in his emotion and immediately knew that clay felt proud of himself.

it was only a moment later until nick came back out, this time wearing a new button up and having a duffle in his left hand. Without further question, clay picked his own up and turned to look at george who now drug his small suit case behind him.

The three made it to the garage, and then soon to the hanger. Clay really didnt know what way they should have flown but he ended up taking a jet because in all truth, a twelve hour flight would not have been fun in a helicopter.

Clay effortlessly carried his and georges bags onto the plane, setting them in a cabinet right next to nicks. The flight took off without a problem, though this is only georges second time flying with clay and both times the blonde is arguing with the pilot the entire time.

"is he always like this- when you guys fly?" george questioned in a near whisper, leaning over the chair and looking at nick who was a little distracted but smiled as he realized what the brunette had asked.

"every time. theres always something wrong with the plane. One time he argued for eight hours about how it was a little warmer than it should have been." nick reassured george with a little chuckle, george smiling and turning back to sit properly in his chair as he watched clay through the little hallway.

the blonde threw his arms in the air, arguing with the pilot and co pilot as if they were really listening in on anything he was saying. Soon enough it looked like he had gotten fed up, turning around and seeing george already staring at him. His face deadpanned a bit, before he began walking back into the main area of the plane.

"whats wrong?" george semi teased, nick having to stifle a smile because he wasn't one who could mess with clay while george could probably say whatever he wanted.