irtythay

laura felt it too, she felt that there was someone following them down the road. but truth be told, neither of them cared because there was nothing he could do.

though, laura did enjoy this. she enjoyed being in such a powerful spot, getting so close with the one and only clay huff's right hand men, it was all she could ever want. well, all she was every told to do.

she grew up in a violent family, she didnt lie about that. but, she never said who her father was, and she never said that he wanted clay dead.

"james shake the silver Honda civic following us" nick spoke into his phone, hanging up just as quickly as he had picked it up. and almost as if it was on cue, the light turned bright red as soon as they crossed it. making the detective get lost in dozens if not hundreds of cars swarming the roads.

"well that's efficient" laura nodded in impressment, looking in the rear view mirror to see the car completely out of view.

"you have no idea." nick laughed a little.

the two made it to the building, laura looking around in shock as she saw how actually rich and classy the building was. they trailed down the hallways, soon making it to the largest double doors laura has ever seen.

-

clay was ready, wearing his black satin button up that was unbuttoned by only two buttons so it looked more sexy but didnt show nearly anything of his chest. he wore black dress pants with the same classy shoes, wearing a chain and his hair curled and fluffed to perfection.

techno was wearing a red silk button up with black dress pants and shoes. though, his was only buttoned up one or two buttons so it exposed his entire chest. he had invited laura to go with them, of course clay signed off on it because he didnt really care. she was basically one of them either way already.

he was freaking out, corpse and him arguing as techno went back and forth on outfits and hair styles until ash stepped in.

"nick and laura are a couple blocks away, you're leaving as soon as nicks ready" ash popped into the room as saw how techno was stressing out while corpse was barley holding together his laughs.

"they are together?" techno asked out of curiosity, but he almost felt jealous.

"nick went to drop off scarlett but a nosey detective kept asking a bunch of questions so he stayed, and then he went to check on george but his door was open and it was a big mess so he went inside but george was just really passed out and wasted and apparently he drunk called laura earlier so she went there and they left at the same time" ash spoke quickly, his words coming out almost like an overshare but so much had happened that he didnt know how to sum it all up.

corpse looked at him shocked, techno looked confused until the words really sunk in and he felt a wave of relief flood his body.

"ash do you know how to style his hair" corpse smiled and techno looked at him giving a 'wtf is wrong with you' look but his face softened as ash seemed to light up.

technos pink hair was out of a bun for once, he very rarely ever had it down and he probably wouldn't have it down if laura wasn't coming. but since she was, he was desperately trying to look the best he could.

corpse stepped back as ash started messing with technos hair, the pink haired man complied and was honestly having fun because seeing ash so happy and exited was something he strived to see more often.

after a couple minutes, ash had used a straightening iron to fluff the edges of his hair and make it look almost like a blow out haircut you would see from the 90s, and then he curled curtain bangs over his head so they fell perfectly over the edges of his face.