entytway oneway

clay arrived in new York once more, he was hesitant to go into the hospital because he hasn't spoken to anyone since he left. but his feet hit the concrete floor, cameras started flashing. he walked through the crowd that literally appeared out of no where and made it into the hospital where security blocked the reporters.

he made it to georges floor without problem, he was wearing black suit pants with a beige colored turtle neck, and a dark brown trench coat hanging over his body. then there was that cross necklace that he never left home without.

he walked down the large hallway, his footsteps echoing with how loud he was and how quiet it got when everyone saw him.

he turned the corner and saw laura was sitting in the room, again, he hesitated but slowly walked in, her flinching as the sudden presence but she settled down as he gave her a weak smile.

he sat in the corner, right next to the door, to the point no one would see him if they walked in.

laura didnt seem bothered by him, like he was just a normal person.

"why dont I scare you" clay was leaning back in the hard red chair, his legs slightly man spread but it was nothing compared to an actual man spread.

"I grew up in a very, violent house. your just another person for me" she laughed a little, staring at her phone as she sat sideways in the chair, her legs handing off the arm rest and her back against the other.

"under better circumstances-" clay started but immediately shut his mouth as someone entered the room, he smirked very widely as he saw the long pink hair dangling off technos back. he was facing away from clay and looked at laura, who was also smiling and knowing that techno doesn't know clays there.

"here" techno handed laura a cup of cheap coffee from the little coffee table out side, and clays grin only widened as he realized technos guard was down.

"thank you" she tried to flush away her smile but was failing miserably and techno noticed.

"what are you smiling about" the pink haired man squinted down at her, he knew something was off but he couldn't put his finger on what.

"nothing, dont worry about it" she was finally able to push away the smile and sipped the coffee, her face flinching slightly as the liquid was boiling hot.

"its hot" techno smiled a bit as he knew he warned her to late, and she just scoffed, shaking her head and quickly swallowing the liquid before it could burn her tongue any more than it already had.

"just kiss already jesus" clay scoffed, now sitting up in his chair with his phone in his hands, not even looking at techno and laura.

"when-" techno spun around and looked at clay in defeat, knowing he was probably there the entire time.

"earlier" clay mumbled as he scrolled through messages in his phone, seeing it was a variety. some were contacts for jobs people wanted done, others were people who somehow got his number, and some were government officials that clay liked to keep high on his list of people to talk to.

a couple hours passed, laura and techno had left, leaving clay simply staring at georges intubated body.

the blonde watched his chest slowly rise and fall, the faint beeping of the heart monitor thumping in the distance.

"I brought you into this, I didnt mean to but I did" clay stood up and walked over to a spiny chair that the doctors used, spinning it backwards so he sat in the chair wrong, his elbows resting on the backrest as his chin rested on his arms.

"usually people in comas can hear things around them, im just hoping you can hear me" clays voice was dim, a normal volume but almost muffled so no one outside could hear him.