ixtysay inenay

It was two days before the wedding, clay standing in his what was supposed to be temporary bed room, while he packed. George had already packed, in all truth he really didnt need anything because he was flying out tonight, he was probably going to sleep with what he was wearing on, then a half suit for the wedding, and he would probably wear the same clothes he wore there on the way back. it really annoyed him that the flight was literally twelve hours but he couldn't argue with it.

But nothing the less he ended up packing two outfits, and the wedding suit. George was never one to dress formal, hell you would be lucky to catch him in a pair of pants that wasn't sweats or cargo jeans. But on those occasions he did have to dress a little fancy, he wears something like brown suit pants, a white button up, and a matching brown suit vest that hugged his body almost to perfectly.

of course to george it looked like a mucky green, but nothing the less he pulled it off. See now that's another reason george is a storm chaser, this is really off topic but it makes sense.

since george cant see colors like red or pink, or purple for that matter, everything shows up in either greys or mucky greens. So when he sees a storm, when he Is able to get close enough to practically feel the electricity against his skin, he knows its real.

because usually storms dont have color. They have their greys, whites and occasional flashes of blue, but thankfully those are the colors george can see. george knows his vision isn't what everyone else' is, and he knows he could wear a silly pair of glasses that could fix it, but storm chasing was just so much better.

georges suitcase sat on the foot of clays bed, right next to clays that was miserably packed with barley anything. the blonde stood in his makeshift closet that was generally full but with random clothing that clay had gotten on the go.

"so many outfits and you cant even pick one?" george teased, laying on his stomach and on the bed as he watched the blonde struggle to pack for their trip.

"I dont actually like any of these outfits. I lost everything in that damn storm" clay muttered, standing with both of his hands in his pant pockets as he stared at the clothing like it was going to move on its own.

"see now I chase storms but I am not dumb enough to live in some of the highest hazard areas" george laughed a bit, earning a side glare from clay who genuinely didnt want to argue with george over storms because he knew he would loose.

"my family lived in that house for over four generations. just for it to be floored by an idiotic tornado" clay murmured, george almost missed it and he barley heard it so he just hummed in response, not really sure what he had just replied to.

soon enough clay finally packed what he needed. it really wasn't anything special but clay did dress formal nearly every day anyway so it didnt matter.

They were going to fly out tonight, they planned on getting to Dubai around dinner time so they could grab a bite before heading to bed. Clay wore a simple pair of light grey suit pants and a dark grey turtle neck to go with it, that cross hanging low on his chest just like it always did.

He held his own duffle bag in his left hand, walking out of his bed room as he met with nick already in the kitchen. He set the bag down next to the front door, turning around to face nick, james, and techno who were all doing their own things.

"i will be gone one day. if you guys manage to fuck something up-" clay started speaking with little anger in his words, the mafia not really phased because they are honestly used to him being furious twenty-four seven.

Though he was cut off, the door opening behind him slowly which caused him to turn around and his face to flash with confusion as ivory stood there with an energetic expression on her face. clay turned his head around, seeing that the other three were just as confused, mostly because Mallory NEVER let ivory out of her sight, which was the first worry sign.