eventysay ivefay

george woke up with a terrible feeling in his stomach, he could already feel the alcohol creeping up his throat from last night. Before thinking, he jumped out of bed and went for the bathroom. He was a lightweight, he knew that, but that sure as hell didnt stop him from cursing himself out.

he didnt remember anything from last night. He literally cant remember after the wedding, which is when he started drinking. But memories, thoughts from last night started coming back like flash backs.

Dancing with clay, which was fun as is but it gets better when you know clay doesn't dance. George could feel the blondes hands at his hips, and he could smell the expensive liquor off of him, but there was nothing different between the two of them in this moment.

george felt like he had puked his guts up, finally being stable enough to stand up; but even that proved hard with how sore his back and thighs were. Though he froze in a mixture of confusion and fear when he looked into the large wall mirror and saw black lines on his shoulder.

out of reflex, he reached up and hissed his hand away when he felt the tender skin. He quickly twisted his torso so he could see the back side of his shoulder, realizing that while black out drunk, he had gotten a tattoo.

they were lightning bolts, thin lines that started on his shoulder and some went down his arm while others were on his back and chest. He felt sick all over again, but then he looked to his side into the main room, and his stomach dropped as he saw something he never thought he would.

at some point ryan had joined the two in the large crowd, even the blue haired man was wasted. They all danced, hands on each others bodies like it was a normal thing. And part of george, part of the brunette liked it.

The sight before him was clay and ryan both on the bed, there was a thin sheet covering their lower halves but it was very clear they probably weren't wearing anything. There was a space between them, the space that george woke up in.

Before the brunette could stop himself, he had to lunge for the toilet again. There wasn't really anything to throw up, but he still found himself critically nauseous and sick to his stomach. He must have sat there for a solid ten minutes before he heard movement in the other room.

Clay groaned a bit, his head was pounding and he swears his body felt like it was on fire. he kept his eyes closed for a moment before he realized there was still weight on the bed but he could hear someone moving around in the bathroom.

The three had left the whole party earlier than everyone else, but it was still past three in the morning. There was a tattoo artist at the party, and that is where george got his lightning bolts. Even though the three were wasted, clay advised against getting it, but he also thought it made the mans muscles pop out more.

he flinched up a bit, the color leaving his face as he looked to his side and saw ryan. the blue haired man was laying on his back, one arm against his stomach while the other dangled off the side of the bed. Clay hated this. He had sworn this would never happen again, but for some reason, he couldn't remember anything from last night.

he reached his hand out and hit ryan in the chest, it wasn't hard enough to seriously hurt the man but it was enough to make him flinch awake. And when he did, his face looked like it went through the five stages of grief before finally settling on a confused expression. Because he too, couldn't remember what happened last night.

it was getting hard to contain themselves, all three sitting on the back of the golfcart as they rode back to their room. Clay and george were practically making out, though the blonde still had a large bottle in his right hand. It may come as no surprise when you find out it was literally a full bottle of vodka.