inenay

It was morning, six to be specific. techno and corpse flew out this morning and should be here any time. on his way to the base last night, clay ended up stopping at random stores to get clothes and things like that. To his fortune, he was only about a mile away from george, and even better, a block away from elis school.

"i didnt even know we owned a building in new York" techno laughed as he pushed through the front door, corpse right behind him and they both had small duffle bags.

"iv had it for years, i think it was the first building i bought myself" clay smiled a bit, but it faded just as soon as it appeared. he was staring out the window, knowing that no one could see his face from literally forty floors up.

"okay, what are we doing here" corpse grumbled as he dropped his bag on the floor, metal clanking immediately clanking.

"did you even pack clothes" techno looked at him and corpse mumbled something under his breathe that the two didnt even want to try and understand.

"long story short. scar knows im in town." clay turned around to fully face him, now wearing a simple green turtle neck with black suit pants and a black suit jacket covering. oh and we cant forget about his chain.

"no shit, scar?" techno looked at clay like he was crazy, like he had mis heard something.

"holy fuck" corpses deep voice made it all the must better, making clay internally laugh.

"she has a boyfriend" clay stared at the two of them sternly, both their faces immediately dropping, that same anger going over their facial features. corpse and techno were basically her older brothers too, they have all known eachother since practical birth. and they had that same protective trait.

"i had james send me everything on him" clay turned back around and stared out the window, staring at elis school that now had teachers and students showing up.

"and?" corpse asked quickly, like he needed something to do.

"hes seventeen." clays voice was low, annoyingly low to the point where it made it point so much more threatening that it already was.

corpse and techno stared at eachother with their noses up, a look of disgust that was soon washed out by anger.

clay slowly turned back around and saw how uncomfortable they both were. But clay knew elis schedule, he knew that he didnt go to school until eight, he knew that he would be at the bakery before hours with scarlett since she works there.

"we aren't going to kill him. but we are going to scare the living shit out of him" clay smiled and started walking for the door, letting techno and corpse follow him like robots.

the three men walked through the lobby with content, clay was wearing sun glasses despite it being the end of winter, and no one really recognized him somehow. after the three made it to the bakery, clay walked in first, the two directly behind him like followers.

with the bakery not open yet, they got a weird look from someone who was standing at the counter but it didnt stop scarlett from walking in, an apron resting around her waist and her hair tied up in a bun that looked way neater than yesterdays.

"holy shit" techno scoffed as scarlett looked towards them. clay took off his glasses and scarletts mouth dropped as she recognized the two men behind clay.

"and you still have that idiotic pink hair" scar started walking towards them and clay just laughed at the remark, he knew it was natural, all four of them did, but techno just scoffed, taking her into a hug just like clay had yesterday.

"where is Mr. boyfriend bitch?" clay smiled, gazing towards the bakery door that was motionless.

"leave him alone, hes nice i swear" scarlett scoffed as she walked over and hugged corpse, the two Absolutley terrifying men had soft spots for her.