Royal 《English》

Elemental AU

🌺

The elements gather in front of the monitor, which could see the outside world via the Boboiboy watch minus Solar.

"So I'm a royal!"

"No, Blaze, that's not how it works. Thorn is the real royal. Because his previous owner is a king," Gempa said, still focusing on their master's words. The innocent boy beside Gempa smiled brightly at the mention of his previous owner. The king does really care about his people. Thorn missed him dearly.

"Welp, Kuputeri is a queen," Taufan smugly says, flicking his hair, which hides under his cap.

"You forgot that my previous owner is a queen too," the ruby chimed.

"Oh yeah! I forgot we're already best friends since like millennia ago!" The wind tries to entice the lightning elemental to dance in the air, which he refuses.

"Hey, Pyrapi is a general for his tribe!" Blaze huffed. He doesn't want to lose this game to who has the most royals.

"Mmm... same goes to Mas Mawais," Ice said, opening his eyes for a second before slumbering again.

"Well... Hang Kasa is a hero?" Gempa joins in their little banter about the "previous owner'.

"UwU, but still King Balakung is a King, so he gets to win this round!"

"Even a queen could overthrow the king."

"Hohohoho Halilintar doesn't want to lose, and neither do I!" Taufan cheered.

While everyone was talking about their happy memories regarding their previous owner, one element stood outside the room hiding behind a wall, looking dejectedly at the book he carried.

"... mine is a villain and a killer." 

It hurts more than anything that he couldn't enjoy the atmosphere in that room. That his very presence would make the room become cold, unhappy, and not welcoming again. 

Boboiboy Short-Fanfic AU Season 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara