Dedek Solar (11) [English]

Voltra and Rimba panickedly stared at the light. The golden light that they somehow feel familiar with.

"This.... Solar power?" Voltra carefully looks at Baby Solar, who is a bit fascinated by his glowing hand.

"Is that even okay for Baby Solar to use his power? What if something happens to him?!" Rimba

Voltra truly understands what Rimba wants to convey. He doesn't need to be reminded of Gamma Drain. He pales a bit whenever he remembers that. No, everyone's reaction would be the same as his.

Baby Solar on Voktra's lap stares cutely at his brother. His attention is now solely on his hand.

"Li li?? To to??" Their baby brother keeps waving his hand as if he wants the older siblings to be happy to see this beautiful spectacle. Although it only made the brothers horrified.

"Abang his hand!" Rimba almost shrieked at his baby brother's transparent hand. Voltra is not that far behind.

"Ome!" Baby Solar said something to ease his brother's reaction.

"Ome???" Rimba confusedly repeated, while Voltra immediately realized something.

"Home?"

"Ome!!" The baby clapped.

"So.... he will go back to his time?" Rimba stared sadly at the baby.

"Yeah...."

"B-but we just met him!"

"Rimba," Voltra's cold voice said, stopping Rimba from throwing a tantrum. 

Baby Solar teared up watching this.

"Hssshhh, don't cry, little brother." Voltra petted the baby lovingly, and Rimba gave him a squeeze on the cheek.

"I guess it's time for you to go back home, baby bro," Rimba pouts with tears streaming down his cheek.

"To to!!"

"Keep this secret from everyone, okay?" Voltra gives a light kiss to Baby Solar's forehead. Baby Solar blushed madly at the gesture.

The light finally shined brighter, engulfing Baby Solar. Rimba is weeping because he cannot express his love to his little brother anymore.

Voltra sighed when the light died out, and then he sensed the change in weight on his lap.

"What? Woah?!"

"Carefull," the eldest held the youngest's waist from falling.

"What in the f—"

"Language"

"I'm old enough to cuss!!"

"Old Solar is no fun!"

"Shut up, Rimba, and why am I in your lap?!" The gold- or blonde haired man flushed furiously at the situation that he found himself in.

"Damn, I miss Baby Solar."

The blonde-haired man was annoyed to hear this from his green brother. He is getting more frustrated as the eldest keeps him in his lap and makes him his personal pillow.

"LET GO OF ME!!!"