Another (3) [English]

"Say what?"

He just put his brewed coffee on the table when someone, looking like a fish, got out of the water in need of oxygen. He frowned a bit at the agony and nervousness of the being in front of him, looking like he would probably be dead just standing in his presence.

It is not that he can put the fault on the person either it is his own fault; it is just that his newest invention decided to blow the recently renovated laboratory, and that makes him a bit pissed.

A tiny little bit pissed.

He might as well laser some asteroids later to calm his nerves.

But seriously, why does this person speak so softly that he needs to lean a bit?

"Repeat what you say," and Solar definitely doesn't have the patience to hear some bullshit or have the time to entertain the person in front of him. He had so many things to be done, including the next international meeting, which is unfortunately being hosted by T.A.P.O.P.S., and Gempa appointed him as the second in command.

Not like Gempa needs his help, but he is the one who needs to introduce something like that special implant protective barrier—come to think of it, how is the condition of his guinea pig—(take guess who is Solar guinea pig 🙂)

"Ummm... Sir, Head Laborate, Master of—"

"Cut the bullshit and start answering my question."

"We lost their signal."

"Whose?"

"We lost—"

The person feels zapped, not the kind he feels when the lightning holder walks before them, but the kind of pure immense energy that could fry you on the spot but chooses to go past you and make you fall to the ground on your ass.

"Sir—" and the poor person notefully saw no Solar in front of him and prayed that his friend, who was unfortunately on shift in the monitoring department, would survive. Amen