Dedek Solar (8) [English]

It is not wrong for you to assume that these guys... are panicking, after the oh-so-calm announcement coming out of Beliung. They start having withdrawal symptoms.

"LET ME HOLD HIM!!"

"NOT A CHANCE!! HE WILL BE BURNED UNDER YOUR CARE!!"

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO ME?! YOUR MIND IS DARK! BE GONE, PSYCHO!"

"I'M NOT PSYCHO!"

"YES YOU'RE!!"

Beliung and Nova end up insulting each other for the sake of holding Baby Solar.

"Can I hold him?"

"No! You will freeze him!!!"

Blizzard frowned and pouted at hearing Beliung's comment.

"Well.... touche"

Beliung's progressively rough treatment makes Baby Solar uncomfortable. He almost teared up when Kristal held him.

"There, there~ don't cry~"

"Uhhhhh...."

While patting the back of his baby brother, Kristal continued watching his sibling's abnormal reaction.

"What are we gonna do? I'm sure I'm not the father!"

"Bro, deep breath. He is your youngest brother, not your illegitimate son... or are you actually doing that?!" Beliung stared accusingly at Rimba.

"...oh my godness.... I thought our mission went smoothly, then this happened....." Kristal cannot help but grumble. This time Baby Solar patted him. He is a bit sympathetic with him.

"Should we start searching for his parent?"

"Or family?"

".... brother... we're his family!!"

Beliung tempted to flip a table if there is one in the forest.... or should he flip the entire forest?

The only one who is not panicking is the scarlet-haired man, who is sighing and grumbling, "I don't know them."

Baby Solar does look in wonder at everyone's colorful hair or even their clothing style, which kinda makes him scrunch his doe eyes, which lead into a mass of histeria screaming coming out of Rimba.

In his mind, these people (or brothers?) look like a rainbow. 

The baby giggled at the thought, which focused everyone's attention on him.

"Such a cute little beany...." Rimba mumbled. He feels blessed at the sight.

"Much protect at all cost" Blizzard ready with his bow.

"At this point, I will commit murder..."

"Or even suicide."

"Or Seppuku"

".... bro your mind...." Blizzard is getting irked at Beliung. Because this psychotic brother of his would definitely do it.

"Gather everyone" 

The five figures immediately complied with the order and gathered near the scarlet-haired man.

"Explain to us what exactly happened to Gamma, Beliung... ", the scarlet haired man demanded, giving his deathliest glare to the second born.

"Er, emmm, so you see...."