Royalty (3) 《English》

That whore's son... his name is Gentar, a clingy boy who doesn't know his place.

I wish to imprison him in the tower. The same tower that keeps my mother from happiness.... or maybe soon his mother will be placed there? That would be thrilling to see.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And not long after, her son entered the core family of this cursed kingdom.

"Brother Supra"

Hoh, the gall of this insignificant being calling me, the prince, brother? Where does his courage come from? Poor thing being bewitched by that old hag of a mother since young.

"I'm not your brother. You're not my brother. I don't have a brother. We're not related, stranger."

Weak.

He stayed away from me after hearing that, then cried all the way down the hallway to his mother's chamber, the soon-to-be usurped queen. Ah can't wait what decision thuse be fallen to that man.

And guess what? I'm happy. Really happy his mother is sentenced to death by beheading. 

Oh, my lord, I couldn't hold back my laughter. Everyone is watching me as they think I have gone insane while they heard the scream.

Ah, yes, the scream. That same scream that I once recognized The one asking for their existence in front of that monster, just like how my mother has done.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mom!!" 

I hold him for reaching her. I felt a tiny bit of pity, so I closed his eyes with my hand. In this last moment, I want him to feel what it feels like to be left without knowing your mother's last moments. 

I want him to suffer the same way I did when my mother passed away.

"Let me go! I want to see!!! Mommy!!"

Not a chance.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hoh.

I feel rejuvenated when that head is flying.