To Be (4) [Complete]

It was a few days later that they had a concrete plan (more like a desperate attempt, in Ice's opinion), and for once, no plan coming from his little brother made Ice giddy. Because he believes it is bound to fail when the one who makes the plan is someone whose only thought is to get revenge.

Oh, come on, can't everyone be calm and clear-headed for once?

Not like he could complain or disagree in front of their faces. With the majority of his brothers agreeing with their leader and no Solar that could easily refute the plan to make more options just in case it failed, Ice could only flow with it. 

He has been patience.

Watching your brothers mellow in the presence of someone semi-dead (because he believes the eldest is not completely dead. It is just his force being taken away from him that makes him in this state) is kind of taking a toll on his mind.

Added that he had to be the reasonable one. Added that he doesn't get enough sleep with the fuss of his closest brother, Blaze, going a bit maniac. Added that he has to assure the second-youngest that their youngest will awaken. Added that he had to watch carefully as the second oldest took on the role of the oldest. Added that, their current leader's mind is bordering on something that Ice doesn't want to venture.

He is tired. If he can exchange places with Halilintar right now, he will gladly accept it! But no, he can't. He had duty to do and brothers to take care.

So, Ice did regret when it was him being partner up with Gempa. He understand. No one is currently in their right mind, and Gempa is just constantly in a state of anger, frustration, and, most of all, fury that even his words can't reach the ever-generous leader.

What is he supposed to do?

He can't continue poking at hornet homes unless he prepares for the consequences, which is what he is experiencing now.

That woman is in front of them. Ice would give her a piece of his mind, if not of the uncontrollable power beside him.

Gempa is exuding power so much that he thought his brother would enter the third stage, or worse, that forbidden area. And yet what he saw in those eyes was only sadness. 

Sadness that Ice familiar in this past few days. 

Gempa, he, and their brothers just want their oldest to be back with them. They wanted to feel whole again.

Ice understands what his leader wants, even without saying anything. He let adrenaline control him, and tranquility was replaced with apathy when their fists met each other.

There is a strong shockwave passing through the fist bump. Ice gritted his teeth, then lamented that this was too ferocious for his liking. His body shook with every fiber of his life's enforced power at the same output as Gempa pour. 

He did get propelled into the sky. But by the time he felt it, he had already merged with Gempa into Glacier.

He let Gempa take command, watching behind him. He saw the ground protruding with ice. His power, after all, just gives a boost to the powerful element of Earth.

By the time the outcome was already decided with their defeat, Ice just sighed. The groan and grumble are in the back of his head, but for now, Ice needs to endure. He needed to calm his third brother, and he had to nurse his hand.

Yes, his hand shattered into pieces as the result of the impact of their fusion.

It didn't hurt, but it just made a mentally horrid image both in his and his brothers minds.

His brothers shuddered seeing that, and Ice just came over to his third brother and smacked his head with the remaining hand he had.

Gempa did make a face before making a horror expression.

Ice shrugged it off, and maybe by tomorrow his hand will appear magically. Who knows? Though they need to make another plan ASAP,.

"Never again, I'm agreeing to fist bump with you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The main idea come from Ice and Gempa fist bump 🤣