Bloodied (11) [English]

"When will I get out of here?"

"What?"

"When will I get out of the hospital?"

"Until I see you fall asleep,"

Solar shuddered when he heard that. He meant it! He doesn't need a pair of demonic eyes staring at him when he is sleeping! He will certainly have had a bad dream!

"You know very well that I can't sleep in this kind of place!"

It gives Solar a sense of distress to stay in this place. This is the very place where he saw his brother breakdown because of him.

"Then, I will accompany you today."

"I don't need your company."

And both brothers almost had another session of destroying a medical facility if not for Ice stopping them—more like shocking them by crawling out below Solar bed. He made Halilintar scream profanities and almost meet the death god as said brother choked his life.

Solar watch as Halilintar lets go of Ice's unmoving body. The fifth brother might have gone to sleep again, or the intensity of the choke might as well send him to another world.

"Why are you being so hard on me?"

"why.... indeed"

A sudden epiphany graced Halilintar's face. His priority is always his brothers. Watching one of them.... fall gave a painful tug to every core in his body.

"I've responsibility—"

"It's just your pride—"

"—let me finish talking to you, moron!"

It is suddenly silent, or maybe Solar heard that desperate tone coming from the ever-strong and harsh brother.

"You grow too fast, damn it! It's not like I don't feel happy for you, I'm proud to have a brother who is bright in every sense of the word! But...as your eldest brother... I can't help but notice that you're getting further away from us. You're out of my reach. What if something happens to you? What if there is no one who will help you?! What if yesterday ended badly?! I for once, don't want, to bury my own brother before myself!!!"

Solar stays silent. He doesn't know how to react to this side of his brother.