Manner (English)

Well mannered. Halilintar always teaches his brothers to be well mannered in everything, even if they act like sons of a bit—

Ehem.

Believe him when he says he is strict with his brothers. Gempa always listens to his order, Ice never questions his statement, or Thorn agrees with every single detail of his request, even when Blaze hears him out of fear. 

The reason he did that is simple: because he wanted to keep them safe in this place filled with beings whose origins come from different cultures, ethnicities, and nations.

You don't want a single act to create chaotic butterfly effects.

It's just that with every obedient siblings comes with a rebellious one.... or two.

He always told them to walk with their backs straight and their eyes serious. 

Not like the things he sees now.

Halilintar watched in disturbing thought the way Taufan swayed his hips. Not only him, but the youngest walked beside him, copying the exact same act, when he saw them in the hangar barely finishing their mission on time. 

Their eyes disgustingly flutter to everyone as if inviting them to—Halilintar slaps himself, the very image already creating mayhem in his head.

"Ummm.... Hali, you're not focusing." The engineer beside him, who is asking for his help, forces him to say something, perhaps questioning whether he saw or imagined that.

"None of your business."

"Ughhh, this is why I don't really like working with Halilintar..." 

He heard that grumble. He will make sure to pay it back later.

"Anyway, what's up with Taufan and Solar?"

"What do you mean?" Halilintar stiffened. If the alien beside him can clearly recognize that, who is he to joke that it is not real?

"They... ummm... their walk is strange??" The alien pointed it out, and Halilintar stopped channeling his power to the machine. For Nut to recognize something like that means those two are purposely creating this mess! 

'What the f*** are they thinking?!'

"I don't mean to be rude or something, but it.... looks like inviting... aliens to do... you know??"

Halilintar stood up for his previous kneeling position.

"Those idiot—!!!