Villain (2) 《English》

The next day, Halilintar stands in front of the defeated villains, guarding them while the others get Space Ship Kebenaran.

He lazily stares at the villains, who cower under his gaze.

'Pathetic' he huffed. Halilintar was about to direct his attention somewhere else when he got an idea. 

'A real villain here... I should torment them'

The villains themselves are not that troubling, different from the ones they have faced so far. Maybe they could be called lackey villains not worth Halilintar's attention, but he is getting bored, and waiting is not his forte, and his mind is still troubled by yesterday's conversation. 

He jabbed his sword in front of the leader of the villain, who shrieked at the sudden... surprise?

"Say... why have you become a villain?" Halilintar asked. His eyes gave warning: don't-give-me-a-half-assess-reason-or-I-will-fry-you.

The villain gets the gist. Their reasoning is finally being heard for the first time. The alien shook his head and looked at his eyes. 

"Well, because of the injustice that I receive," there is resentment under that sentence.

"Injustice?" In Halilintar's opinion, that's kind of funny coming out of the aliens' lips.

He jabbed his other sword to the ground. Inquiring the villain to continue his reasoning.

"Erhg.... What you think is wrong, is what we think is right. Have you ever wondered why we steal the power sphera? I— no we need them to live..." the leader said, taking a glance at his companion. "—don't you ever think that what you're doing is no different than us? You are hogging all the power sphera for yourself, saying that you wanted to protect it, but at the same time you use their power."

That's ... not far from the truth, actually. Wait... he heard this from someone before.... oh, Solar told him this. His brother says that T.A.P.O.P.S might as well become an organization that wants to control the power sphera under... legal law.

"Everyone could have a power sphera, if they could find it. They have the right to do anything with that ball of power. The problem arises when that power sphera is used to harm others, if they're not, then there is no problem, but there is a prospect that your power sphera will be stolen if you're not strong enough to protect it"

"Huh, we're not that different."

Halilintar wanted to laugh. Yet he ends up giggling at the conspiracy behind the word 'villain'.

'So it is not wrong to conclude that we're villains too'

It is so funny. Halilintar found everything to be funny. 

"Villain and Hero. They are concepts that we believe to be the line between what is right and wrong. But mostly... we tend to believe that we're in the right"

Now, he can kind of understand why the youngest vehemently reject being included in this organization and yet still be dragged by their decision.

The more he thinks about it, the more sense it makes. Solar already realized this the first time they came. They, this organization, wanted to control them. He, his siblings, and his friend are tools. They're a weapon that could harm the organization if they were left alone.

'The gall of them...' the tough of their sinister smile behind their back made Halilintar blood boil.

Cue to Halilintar use his most frightening smile that make the real villains cower in fright.

"He looks more villainous than the real villain..."

"...Agreed"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HALILINTAR?!" Blaze shouts rang inside the almost empty station.

"Really? You need to ask that?" Halilintar smiled, drenched in an unknown liquid. "Isn't it already obvious?" On his hands, Commander Koko Ci's body rested.

"I just wanted to save all of us."

🖤

End of Chapter Villain