Ache [English]

It is really unnerving for Fang to see a cloth glowing in the dark of night. He means that it is the coolest thing that he has ever seen, although the pattern is kind of familiar.

"Who?" The person with the gloves had his fingertips shine to let him see the color inside the beaker.

"Boboiboy?" He saw his friend tensing for a moment on the kitchen table in their shared T.A.P.O.P.S. lounge. He was really sure that his friend was already asleep by the time he checked on him. So what is he doing?  Why is he not turning on the switch?

"Do not," his friend says when he is about to turn on the lamp.

Silver eyes lit up the dim room, and Fang really took a step back as if he saw a ghost coming to him..... just like how Boboiboy explicitly explained to him what a ghost was.

"Oh, it's you." There's that familiar 'stay away from me' tone, and Fang takes another step back. He is not really on good terms with the light elemental. He could be friends with Halilintar, but Solar.... the element, really likes to glare at him vehemently.

Which kind of makes Boboiboy sad when Yaya mentions it to him.

Fang noticed it. The subtle, pained voice coming out of Solar's mouth or the way Solar clenches his cloth as if trying to suppress something.

"Boboiboy, why are you using Solar?"

"I'm not Boboiboy. I'm Solar"

That makes the porcupine almost let go of his cup.... but hey, does that mean elementals have their own consciousness? Then where is Boboiboy?!

"What do you mean?!"

"Listen— ughhh!" The light elemental slid down to the nearest cabinet, clutching tightly to his abdomen or stomach?

"Woy, are you okay?!"

"Shhh! You're too loud,"

The shadow user is getting more worried as the light elemental takes a harsh breath to control whatever pain he is experiencing.

"Huff... you better get Boboiboy to check up. He is stubborn enough to not let anyone recognize it, but I think he is having trouble with his stomach," the strongest element said after roughly counting on how much farther the medical room was before he lost this battle of consciousness.

He, Solar, knows that his master wouldn't want to make his friend worry. He could even imagine the boy sulking at Ice or Gempa if he found out that Solar had failed his job.

Well, not to that extreme.... but his pride will not allow something to fail.

Solar already tried out some herbs created by him and Thorn in the watxh dimension, then wanted to proceed to create them in real life... but it seems the ache is worse than he thought.

Fang works fast, allerging the medical staff, who are working 24 hours a day. The station is quiet, and maybe the wheel of medic hectic call is already awaking the residence.

"Okay, anything else?" Fang is calm. He is trying hard not to panic in the middle of the night!

"Catch his body."

"Eh?!" 

Solar gives back the control of this body to its owner, and said owner is visibly shivering under his friend's hug.