Another (4) [Complete]

The monitoring department is in chaos. Persons scrambling from their seats and looking all around the screen attached to the wall or the ones who levitated Their frustration is an understatement of the year as seconds become minutes and danger looms behind them.

They are afraid shitless to face the wrath of one person. Who else than the holder of light power? The only person who was capable of destroying a station as big as T.A.P.O.P.S. at that time, and truely, they will not even be surprised if he could achieve that again, even if said station was already updated to the degree that no other villains could easily infiltrate the fotress levitated on the space.

A bright light appeared out of nowhere, and everyone inside that room was gulping their saliva. 

"He is here," one of them said, and truly, the others don't need to be reminded of how dangerous their situation is now. The thought of fleeing is already discarded as the nearest safety door is being blocked by the light. 

The light formed into a man with silver eyes and long hair. 

"Location?"

It takes a few seconds of courage for one of them to say, "Unknown."

"How?" There is a threat in that single word, and they stay silent because they don't know either!

"Tell me, where are my children?" The more silent the room can get—even the sound of a machine wheezing while it has been muffled by the soundproof can be heard—the more frightened the beings inside the room feel.

"Sir—"

"Don't, sir, me."

The person lost his courage when he was easily silenced. He is afraid that if he prods more, he will be sent to outer space. 

Where are the other elements when they need them the most?!

"No freaking way, they just suddenly disappeared?!"

As if they gain a glimpse of courage to state that this is not their fault, one of them rummages the screen and gives the man the latest update.

"The last location is... blasted."

And everyone agrees that they will kick this one person. This is the same as digging their own grave!!

Silence.

Solar mind is reeling so hard to control his sanity and, at the same time, his irrationality. There is a gravity pulling everyone down. The force is on par with the queen of said power, making the entire station tremble.

He is beyond pissed. He is furious.

"Signal"

"We lost their signal."

"Repeat"

"W-we lost their signal—" Everyone stopped. They shuddered as the very air inside the room felt heavier.

"Seems like someone likes to play with my children, huh?" A cruel smile was etched on that face.

Someone, please save them!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As if something above answers, they pray a static emerges out of nowhere. Someone scrambled to the monitor to catch that signal.

It is a call. An unknown call to the headquater

"This is T.A.P.O.P.S. headquarters, to whom I'm speaking?" The person asked cautiously as he put on his earphones. This emergency call has only been given to certain people.

And thankfully, one of their executives (aka. Solar) anger shifted to look at the screen as the person put it on the biggest screen.

"Heyyo, Mom"

Somehow, those two words make Solar gain some sense of equilibrium. He saw Ace on that screen, a bit disheveled but, most of all, alive, yet he still didn't see his other child—

"Chill, Mom. I'm fine, so is Abang Sopan—" the camera (?) moves to let them see Sopan attending an unconscious Supra. "— Though I don't know about Abang Supra, as you can see, he is knocked out." Although Ace is so relaxed when he says it, Solar notices the edge of worry in his voice.

"I'll be there. Send your coordinates," he calmly stated, plan already in motion as he called the fathers of said children.

With that, Solar just left without saying a word to the people in monitoring divisions. They so definitely treat Ace after this for giving them a chance to see another day.

[Complete]