Royalty (2) 《English》

I'm Etiosla Supra Thunderstorm, the first prince of Gurlatan's Kingdom. The supposed heir to the throne only to be pushed down in line because my father was obsessed with wanting a daughter and chose that same daughter as the future queen who will reign the country.

That father of mine. That abomination of a father. That same man who unthroned my mother from his supposed place only to seal him in a tower that led to his death, and me as his son, I could only helplessly stare at the unfairness happening. I, as his son, got the news a few months after my mother passed away!

My mother.... my sweet mother!

He doesn't deserve this! Just because he couldn't give birth to a daughter, my father remarried and cut any connection with him! What is wrong with that man?! Has lust forsaken his sanity that he chose to indulge in sex?! He might as well kill me!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I'm your new mother. I'm your queen."

Huh, that queen. He dared to say that he is my mother. 

"You're only a whore in my eyes. My mother is the queen of this kingdom. No one could replace him" and that face scrunched in disgust. 

Serves you right for falling into that monster trap. 

I wished that you would end up in a worse state on death, dear new mother. 

Because of you, my mother is dead. 

Because of your greed in wanting to be queen, my mother died a restless death.

He died under the title of "prince," not "queen."

I wish you would burn in hell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That fake queen... Gempa is his name — ends up giving birth to a son. 

Another son.

Huh. I could see displeasure in those eyes. I laughed so much that day.