Bloodied (1) [English]

Well this chapter is inspired by Meimei_mi in her book "Absurd" chapter "Answer My Call"

This chapter is not medicly accurate

Enjoy

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It is silent—so silent that he could hear his own heartbeat falter under the pressure of something pressing through his body.

He could only move a part of his body, though gladly he could sense (somehow) that he could move his legs and maybe a part of his hand until his brain recognized that this is not right, that everything is wrong.

It is worrisome that Solar cannot control his own mind. His mind is jumbled slowly and surely, regaining consciousness only to end up in whimpers and gasps.

Solar really doesn't know how he ended up in this situation. He couldn't see anything but excruciating pain accompanying him in the infinite darkness.

His progressively terrified sense was halted by static coming out of his watch. 

"Woy Solar, where are you?!"

That gives him a sense of relief in this situation, although getting his voice working is another task. His voice is so hard to hear coming out of his mouth, as if he doesn't have the energy to even say a single word.

"Oy, Solar, are you okay?!"

Oh no, that's a panicked voice; he doesn't want to make them worried, then work up to get revenge on who has done this to him.... Truly, this is his own fault.... Maybe? His memory is a bit distant because of the pain.

"I... have something... to do..." and the connection cut off.

He rasped, clearly not okay, like a dying animal, and he doesn't want to be compared with those being of low intelligence. He doesn't want to die here.

His body jerked, and Solar spit something. The light of the watch let him see the liquid coming out of his mouth. It is dark and red. The color is much darker than what he usually sees when they are injured.

'My artery?' His brain informed him, and many pieces of information flashed through his wavering consciousness and concluded.

This is bad.

This is really bad.

He might die here.