Wrongness (2) [Complete]

It was a full twin moon on planet Windara when the pain subsided and he got to breathe in the fresh, stormy wind. 

His body is drenched in sweat, yet overall, he feels a bit new?

"This moon planet is beautifully blue~" He feels like drowning in the lake as he looks at the sky, a bit dazed, and his voice comes out so slurry. 

He wondered. How does it feel to touch that heavenly moon in his hand? Must be as cold as Ice's hand.

"Hmm?" Just now, he realizes there is a dark spot on his hand. His slowly responding brain concluded. He is affected by the Karantula venom, and he doesn't know how to tend to something like this. Even more, his body is not responding the way he wants.

He ignored that. He felt everything ethereal, only to have another question pop up.

"Huh?"

Since when did he enter his third tier? He was so sure, not guiding any air or wind to him. But it feels so nice when his friend ruffles his matted hair after experiencing that shitty pain.

His hand unconsciously touches his neck, probing at it as if he suddenly remembers something important that he should realize by then. He feels soooo thirsy.

He needs water, but that will not satisfy his thirst. He wants something more fresh and filling—

"Aih, the moon is full... whose blood should I drink?" a wicked smile spreading on that face. His white scraf lazily floated behind him, waiting for his command to choke the nearest target around him, which is—

"OwO? Taufan? Everyone is searching for you—wait, why are you in Beliung?"

Ah, it seems his prey walk right on his door. Look at those innocent eyes and petite figure. Those emerald eyes stare at him in fear at his creepy smile.

"Don't you want to feel the taste of wind, little flower~?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vampire Beliung AU