Royalty (5) 《English》

The lack of a queen in the court makes those jesters start licking that monster's foot. 

Not long after that, under the watchful eyes of the jester court, another man entered this royally cursed family. His eyes shook like a candle about to go out. 

I take a minute to look at him. There is nothing special about him. He reminds me of someone in particular.

I was hoping that there will be other festivals where the road turns red, yet it seems I have to have patience for once.

"You're ugly. I don't want to marry a beast."

That man, what was his name again? Oh Blaze. Never step a foot in this castle ever again after that monster mocks him in front of everyone. 

How lucky of him to get lost without losing his life. The monster must have gone senile.

Oh wait, maybe that man reminds him too much about that whore queen? After all, both of them are still related.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yet I know from the very start that I glimpse in the same ruby eyes, that man is insatiable. The death of his daughter's mother doesn't affect him. The way he mocked someone as a beast never affected him. Now he brought another man under the name of Thorn.

I was hoping this foolish queen would really take his name truly yet—

"Oh my! Thank you, my king!" That excited voice is itching my ear.

A childish looking person who doesn't know what he got himself into. His days only fill up with flowers, crowns, dancing, and all the splendor of this kingdom. This unsignificant man even dared to force a bond with him?

I imagine another glorious spectacle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"This flower is for you. I hope I can become your mother"

"Then, I wish your happiness just like my mother did before he died."

Hoh, he looks threatened, even taking a step back. 

Why are you so shocked? 

If you wish to be my mother, you shall feel what he feels in the last days of his happiness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That father of mine never disappointed me. He really takes this beheading tradition as something he must do for every man that he lay off.

And here I'm standing in another butchered festival. I saw that childish-foolish queen shedding so much tears.

His tale ends real quick just because the monster knows that the childish-foolish queen takes an interest in other men.

He ended up being sentenced the same way that an unrelated brother of mine, whore of a mother, died, beheaded. 

Fortunately, he doesn't bore any spouses. 

I feel a bit sad that one of my toys will be broken and useless. This childish queen really entertains me till death takes him apart, and I should give that butcher a few more gold after giving me such a nice theateric show.

I have to praise that fallen queen of his strength to run while being butchered through his shoulder, begging for that monster to spare him. 

I smirked, watching his shoulder dangle, spitting blood everywhere on the hallway while screaming, begging, and sobbing.

I like to see that body stop moving and look lifeless on the wall. 

Though the only thing I regret is that the entire hall smelled filthy the next day, with the floor smeared red. I was forced to change boots after walking there.