Power (5) 《English》

If he says that he is not jealous... is a big lie.

His very existence was meant to end all things. That was the very thought that Halilintar and Solar had. The only agreement that they have to put aside their pride and hatred to face a common enemy.

Then the next thing that happened to him was that he was sealed, deemed dangerous for his capability of incapacitating his enemy, hurting his wielder, and creating collateral damage.

So it is an understatement of the year to say that he is really jealous when two screens showcase new fusions of Solar and Halilintar.

They already fusioned, thrice. One for Halilintar and twice for Solar. 

They could call him......

'Am I being forgotten?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In his looming silence, they came. Unfamiliar voice that he could hear from inside his dimension searching for... him?

"Welcome to Fusion dimen—" Glacier is quickly stopped by the barrage of questions coming at him.

"OwO where is Abang Supra?" A sunny aura sparkles as the boy asks.

"YOOOOOO GENTAR THE ABSOLUTE MENACE HAS COME!! WHERE IS MY FELLOW BROTHER?!" The chaotic fusion immediately embraced Glacier, then kept asking where his other brother was.

"Nice meeting you, I want to meet elder brother, Supra. May I know where he is?" The blue is the calmest, and Glacier is sighing, thanking him for getting Gentar from him.

Frostfire, who saw the whole ordeal, laughed till his lungs gave up.

The eldest fusion takes them to the only sun and thunder symbols in the place.

"He is inside.... but he is— huhhhh just greet him, maybe he will come out." Frostfire, step aside. He and Glacier were watching the new fusion greet their brother in front of his door.

">w< Ne neeeeee Abang, this is Sori!!Abanggggggg!! Sori wants to hug Abang!!!"

"Gentar here! Why don't you come out! I have so many things to learn!"

"Dear, elder brother, this is Sopan speaking. It is really nice to finally meet you.... Sopan hope can have a glimpse of your presence"

While the three new fusion keep talking as if coaching the owner the room to come out, Supra just stares blankly at the things that have transpired so far.

He is surprised that they're searching for him first and then immediately adoring him as their eldest sibling, while he... despises them.

He is so confused that when the three children are finally ushered somewhere by Glacier, Frostfire laughs his ass off, and Glacier is amused at seeing Supra's face when he finally decides to open his door.