Royalty (6) 《English》

She has to die. The world doesn't deserve her. This cursed world doesn't deserve her.

She grows into a fine teenager. I watched her take the throne. I let her immerse herself in the joy of her reign, because I knew she would die sooner rather than later.

My heart flutters to no end watching her expression crumble to dust when the truth arises that night. Her sapphire-pure eyes were clouded with rage. Her entire attention was on me.

"Why?"

"Why did you not tell me?!"

You ask me that. Your hand trembles while clutching your dress.

"You know, sister. This world is never fair to begin with."

"I wish you could see the beautiful autumn, your majesty."

I left, leaving her weeping on the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing much happened after that, except that the monsters married another man, this time, a useful man. His name is Ice. He is a smart man, playing his cards right. Never confront someone in the royal court. I heard he was an author. Perhaps that's what makes him cautious? I guess I will not see any heads flying for the time being.

That year was so dull that I enjoyed spending my time torturing my oh-so-not-blood-related brother mentally. It was fun.

Though I don't expect that after her coronation that monster FINALLY!! go down to Earth.

That monster is dying on his bed under the lovely gaze of the current queen.

And then.... he died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

He died.

HE DIED!!!

FINALLY HE DIED!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I should be happy..... and yet I could only feel resentment, anger, hatred, rage, fury, wrath—

That man....

THAT MAN!!!

THAT DESPICABLE MONSTER FATHER OF MINE DIE PEACEFULLY!!

THAT MAN IS SPARED FROM GRUESOME DEATH!!!!!!!!

WHAT KIND OF NONESENSESS IS THIS?!!??!?!?!

I WANT TO CHOP HIS BODY INTO PIECES AND FEED IT TO DOGS OUTSIDE!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

HOW DARE HE DIE A PAINLESS DEATH!!!!