0. Annyeong (안녕)

What business are we? Or do you hate me?우리 무슨 business? 아님 내가 싫어?***

우리 무슨 business? 아님 내가 싫어?

***

📖Is this BTS fanfiction or NOT? 📖

The BTS Danger song and video loosely inspire the book itself. I intended this book to be more of a role-play for BTS members. I cast them as original characters in my story. I thought it would be fun to do so as they are engaged in similar activities themselves (K-drama, MV behind stories, Webcomics).

I received some negative feedback about this story not being BTS fanfiction per se because I don't use their names, but it is what I prefer.

At least anyone without prior knowledge of the band, K-pop, or K-drama can enjoy the story this way.

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️

This is an angsty romance story. You can expect all kinds of K-drama-styled shenanigans.
(sex, violence, verbal/physical abuse, trauma, depiction of anxiety/panic attack disorders, underage drinking)

...

I like the over-the-top drama that K-drama tends to have, so I don't strive for reality as we know it. The story is heavily stylized to match the tone of this kind of genre.

...

The storyline is a slow-burn one.

Ranging from emotions in denial and moodiness to humor and lightheartedness (hopefully).
"The End" is merely a bridge to the second book which hasn't been completed yet. So don't expect this story to be neatly tied up when you reach the last chapter.

...

I'm a new author and I'm not a native English speaker. The work has been proofread, edited, and beta-read vigorously. 

I hope you will enjoy your reading.🥂

🖊️ Summary of the story 🖊️

After Somin finally gets into a prestigious Art university, everything in her life turns upside down. What was once a secure plan to get closer to her boyfriend is now a mess. Her future is unknown, though already stained with heartache.