Chapter 4 - Escaping Difficulty

Hearing this, Yuan Xi swore. He can't be so unlucky, he thought. Come on, come on!

He quietly moved positions. From this angle, he could see all those involved. There was a 3-D hologram. The two scumbags were standing in front, opposite [the image of] a man dressed in a silver uniform on the screen.

The uniform style was simple and atmospheric, the lines [of the uniform] flattering the lines of his body. His hair was a pure gold and his skin was white, [appearing] almost bloodless. His five features* were handsome, but those green eyes were like snakes. Even through the screen, he could still feel the malicious intent harbored in those eyes.

Seeing such a person, Yuan Xi's heart jolted. This was probably the federal official named Feng Yun. Just looking at him like this, he thought that he was absolutely not a good person.

Compared to Bazi's fury, the other scoundrel seemed calmer though there was also a slight twinkle in his black eyes. He obviously did not expect Feng Yun to be so fierce.

He (Bazi) managed to calm his voice and said: "Colonel Feng Yun, our request is very simple. You just need to open the port corridor and we'll immediately release more than 50 people go as soon as we leave."

On the screen, the corners of the [man's] mouth was hooked up in a tight smile of outright malice: "I told you. Surrender what you took, and I'll consider leaving you your lives."

You're reading this on bbmtls.wordpress.com. Translated by lazysoozan (2323bloopboop)

The criminal with the low voice became angry: "Do you really see the lives of the 54 federal citizens on this ship as nothing? Or do you think we dare not kill them?"

AdvertisementsREPORT THIS AD

Having said that, he narrowed his eyes dangerously, but there was no fluctuation on Feng Yun's face on the monitor across him. Instead, he (FY) shook his finger and said: "My patience is limited and you don't have much time."

He was so indifferent that the criminal unwillingly asked: "If more than 50 people died, do you think you will remain in office? If we expose your image, what do you think you will end up with?"

The handsome man on the monitor squinted and laughed with his whole body: "You think I'll give you the chance?"

When he said this, the criminal's face changed. He lowered his head and his face became unsightly.

Feng Yun added: "Well, if you don't want to give it to me, you can take it to hell with you."

When he(FY) said this, Bazi became anxious and he shouted: "You can't! You dare not! If something like this happens under your jurisdiction, you will certainly be unable to eat and walk around [freely]."

That Feng Yun was unmoved. Finally, he gave them a big smile then forcibly cut the connection, ending the conversation with them.

Yuan Xi watched the entire course of events, scolding both the scum official and those two fucking officials in his heart. Why don't those three dregs come together and die? Their lives are a scourge to the common people!

There is no [hope of] rescue, and no indication of what those two criminals are going to do.

At that time, the starship violently shook and a succession of sharp alarms sounded. Feng Yun, that scum, started attacking like this!

The two scoundrels also panicked. They quickly moved to the main control room of the starship and shouted: "Take off! Give me a quick take off!"

Under these circumstances, taking off by force is the same as courting death. However, being forced by [the attacking federal] weapons, the controller had [no choice but to] start the starship's power system.