Chapter 111 Organize the Master's Secret Garden

Yuan Xi's mood at this time is very complicated!

He felt ashamed. Just imagine the whole process of exchanging bracelets. He first knew about the husband's bracelet and his wife's bracelet, and then decisively took advantage of the opportunity to grab the husband's bracelet, intending to give the wife's bracelet to Ye Heng, who was at a loss (fog). . Then his wife's bracelet didn't approve of Ye Heng (heavy fog), and after some psychological entanglement, he personally put on Ye Heng's husband's bracelet...

What, what does this mean?

This means that he has recognized this fact! He has already decided that Ye Heng is the husband and he is the wife! Throw the plate! After all this tossing, he didn't even have an excuse, okay?

He...he... His dignity as a husband has been trampled to the ground, okay [Has there ever been such a thing?

Ye Heng just wanted to laugh at his careful thinking, and felt that Yuan Xi, who was making trouble because of this, was extremely cute, and wanted to make out with him on the spot.

But Ye Heng is not a competent Xiaoyan Nanzhu after all, he can't throw Xiaoshou down anytime and anywhere like Ye's mother fantasized, taking the sky as the ground and the ground as a seat to be unrestrained and unrestrained...

He rubbed Yuan Xi's hair, He took the initiative to change the topic to help Yuan Xi who was upset: "Xiaoxi, let's see what the last reward is?"

Yuan Xi suddenly came back to his senses, Emma, ​​how can it be done without rushing down the set steps!

He hurriedly packed up the morals that had fallen all over the floor, and took out the final reward from the gold box.

This thing is small and cute, only the size of a palm. Yuan Xi picked it up and put it in his hand to look at it carefully. It's a bit like Little Yuan Zhe's Cookie House, but it's a super super miniature version.

The small house has only one floor, but it has all internal organs. The layout of three bedrooms and one living room is quite exquisite, and there is a small garden in front of the house, with a few trees and many red, green and green flowers planted, which is very beautiful. , followed by a small courtyard, the courtyard is empty, but you can see that there are several mats of vegetable fields...

Yuan Xi couldn't help laughing as he watched, "Is this a toy for little Yuan Zhe?"

Although he said such a joke, he knew in his heart that it would definitely not be that simple.

As usual, I patted the appraisal, and the appraiser was excited once in a while, confiding in a series of words: "The hidden garden of the tidying master, unnamed, bound for life, not allowed to be placed in the storage space, you can invite friends to enter the garden, the number of people The upper limit is ten people, please set up a password for the entry method."

Secret garden? Yuan Xi chuckled, and accidentally thought about it, is this a place for secret rendezvous?

He had just thought about this in his mind for a while, when he suddenly heard the system sound: "In the secret language setting, I'm sorry, 'Is this a place for a secret rendezvous?' There are too many words...Start to cut the words..."

Yuan Xi's entire body Everyone was dumbfounded. Hey Hey hey! What is this scenario! Wait, wait! Who said you need to set a passphrase? Who said to set up such a password?

He was about to turn into the Roaring Emperor in his heart, but Mr. System ignored him at all, and said to himself: "The random ruling is over, and the secret word is 'secret tryst', please keep it in mind."

I'll wipe it! What kind of rhythm is this! Who wants such a secret language! Who set up such a thing! Wake up, Mr. System, can you stop cheating me!

Mr. System complained silently in his heart: This is called thinking day by day and dreaming at night. I just fulfilled your wretched heart. It's not true, o( ̄ヘ ̄o#).

Ye Heng didn't know about the 'good news' yet, he just looked at Yuanxi with complicated expressions, dazed and stunned for a while, grief and indignation for a while, until the last embarrassment.

Ye Heng asked: "What's the matter? What's the result?"

Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng with a dead face, hesitating for a long time, at least he explained what happened...

Ye Heng is such a calm, calm and rational person He held Yuan Xi's hand and said with a smile: "Xiaoxi, you..."

Yuan Xi pursed his mouth in dissatisfaction, and said angrily: "...I was tricked. "

With a smile in his eyes, Ye Heng added what he had just said: "Well, it's all the system's fault. Our Xiaoxi is the smartest, most capable, and the most powerful."

Although Ye Heng's words are suspected of coaxing children, who doesn't like to listen to good words Well, Yuan Xi's wounded heart was slightly appeased.

Ye Heng persisted and said: "It's okay, this secret word is only known to you, it's okay."

After saying this, Yuan Xi felt more comfortable. Indeed, this is his secret garden, not to mention it's just a secret rendezvous, he set it up. Become XXOO, OOXX and no one knows it is not!

Emma, ​​it turned out to be a dead end!

All of a sudden, Yuan Xi suddenly became enlightened, put away his dissatisfaction with Mr. System, and ignited his curiosity about the secret garden again.

"I'll take a look at this secret garden first. You wait for me. I'll invite you when I go in."

Ye Heng responded, "Okay."

Yuan Xi shouted with all his strength: "Secretly tryst."

Then the white light in front of his eyes In a blink of an eye, he changed his place and was actually standing in that mini hut. Yuan Xi looked around for a while, with novelty and exploration in his eyes, but he still remembered that Ye Heng was outside, so he had to be invited in!

Yuan Xi hurriedly opened the friend interface, and was thinking about how to invite him, when he found an icon of a small house behind Ye Heng's name, Yuan Xi clicked on it, and was prompted: "Do you want to invite Ye Heng to enter the secret garden?"

Yuan Xi clicked yes, and then he sighed again...

"The secret message has been sent to the mailbox of a friend." The

next moment, Ye Heng appeared beside him.

Yuan Xi hurriedly asked, "How did you get in?" He still had a little hope.

Ye Heng coughed slightly, and said, "I accepted your invitation to enter, and then I yelled a secret word, and came in..."

Yuan Xi... hid in a corner and drew a circle.

Ye Heng hurriedly comforted: "It's okay, it's okay, I knew the secret language a long time ago, it's okay."

Yuan Xi's face was full of lasagna tears, I don't care if you know, but this secret garden can invite other friends, and then let Dad Mom came in to take a look, let the son come in and take a look...they knew the secret word was 'secret tryst'...

QAQ, I'm ashamed of my old face!

It may be that the matter has come to this point, and it is useless to be upset, Yuan Xi can only complain about Mr. System silently in his heart.

Then he packed up his mood and looked at the secret garden with Ye Heng.

The room was very empty, they were in the living room, there was only a creamy white fabric sofa, a coffee table and a few benches, which could be called simple. It seems that the dining room is connected to the left side of the living room, and there is only a dining table and a few chairs.

Yuan Xi and Ye Heng looked around and saw that there were three separate rooms, one of which was relatively large and was the master bedroom with a wooden bed and a large wardrobe, while the other two rooms were small and empty.

To Yuanxi's surprise, there is also a separate bathroom and kitchen, both of which are spacious and bright, but need to be rearranged.

This is a simple living room with three bedrooms and one living room. The total square meter is about 200 square meters. It looks quite spacious. If it is decorated carefully, it will be more comfortable.

After looking inside the room, Yuan Xi and Ye Heng opened the door again and went out.

When I walked out, I felt really amazing. The purpose of entering was a small garden. The small trees, flowers and grasses seen in the original model were enlarged, creating a peaceful and peaceful scene.

Yuan Xi looked carefully, those small trees were an apple tree, a pear tree, a cherry tree and a peach tree, and at this moment, they were all full of fruits. You must know that these kinds of trees are not mature in one season!

But in this mysterious garden, all of them are blooming and bearing fruit!

Yuan Xi looked at the bright red cherries hanging on the branches, and suddenly felt drooling. He picked one casually, threw it into his mouth without washing it, and then the full juice exploded in his mouth. to sigh.

too delicious!

Yuan Xi quickly picked another one, and handed it to Ye Heng: "Try it, it tastes great."

Ye Heng didn't hesitate, and ate it with Yuan Xi's hand, and then praised: "It's really delicious!" The

two of them After being busy for a long time, I was also a little hungry, so I ate some fruit together. Yuan Xi sighed while eating, it really tastes so good! If the taste of the fruits in his orchard is considered sixty, then these fruits are close to six hundred! Ten times the flavors! No exaggeration.

To Yuanxi's surprise, although it is an apple that grows on a tree, there are several varieties, various flavors, and several choices. It's amazing!

After watching the front garden, they went to the small courtyard at the back.

Compared with the spring in front of it, this place is a bit deserted, but the area is much larger. According to Yuanxi's visual inspection, there is only one mu of land.

There is nothing bare, but it is all plantable land.

Yuan Xi's heart moved slightly, and he came up with some ideas, so he was not in a hurry to experiment, and studied slowly after returning home.

But at this time Ye Heng said: "There seems to be a pool over there?"

After Ye Heng was integrated, Yuan Xi looked along and saw a small light blue.

He and Ye Heng walked over together, and when they walked in, they found that it was a small pool, about four meters square, with running water in it, constantly spraying up from the ground, and it turned out that there were three springs.

Yuanxi flicked it with his hands, the spring water was cool and thorough, and it looked like it could be drunk directly.

But he didn't drink it, but Ye Heng put some water in a small jar and held it in his hand.

He not only brought water, but also various fruits and some flowers and plants. Unfortunately, small parcels cannot be brought in here, so he can only hold them in his hands.

Ye Heng's small package cannot be brought in, but Yuan Xi's gold box can be opened, Yuan Xi took the things in his hand and said, "I'll give it to you after I get out."

Ye Heng nodded.

The two seriously walked around the courtyard before returning to the hut.

Leaving this space is much simpler, there is an exit button on the door of the hut, press it, and you can exit.

Yuan Xi and Ye Heng pressed the button and left the secret garden.

Ye Heng was careful, he checked the time before he came in, and now he went out and checked the time again.

Yuan Xi asked excitedly: "How is it? Is it consistent?"

Ye Heng said: "Twenty minutes, completely consistent."

Yuan Xi nodded, it seems that time in this secret garden is not static.

Then he asked again: "Shall we show Uncle Yuan this secret garden?"

Compared with the smaller package, this secret garden is obviously much more high-end. I don't know if there is any breakthrough in space research?