Chapter 87

The federation leader hall exploded, and Su Mingyu sat in the first seat at the top with a cold face, watching the group of people below quarreling non-stop.

The information sent in the middle of the night yesterday is simply a disgrace to the Federation today!

For hundreds of years, human beings have never encountered such a fiasco! Even if there are wars, the largest ones are between humans, but no foreign race has ever dared to invade the territory of the Federation so blatantly!

Overnight, star field 10851 fell completely, completely lost communication with the main planet, and the troops stationed there only had time to transmit a battle video, and then lost all news.

The 10851 star field is the edge of the federal territory. Due to the lack of resource stars and even few habitable planets, so far no general-level officer has been entrusted here.

However, because it is a fringe star field, in order to continue to develop, a regiment of troops is still stationed, and there is also a second-level resource star with hundreds of thousands of immigrants.

But right now, it's just a face-to-face and she's completely fallen!

The battle images from the front line were played on the big screen in a loop. It was a set of live records of air battles. When foreign enemies appeared, the 10851 Legion immediately started a defense battle. A vanguard-class warship and two adventure-class warships were dispatched to fight together.

But then, it was easily defeated by an enemy warship that was the same size as the Vanguard in just one hour!

The video finally stopped and landed on this completely unfamiliar dark green warship, and then the intelligent computer evaluated the data of the warship through the video.

Length and width, weapons and equipment, defensive shields, power analysis, and estimated energy reserves...

various data show that this is a vanguard-class warship in size, but its attack power and defense value are enough to compare with a meaningless-class warship. battleship.

Even though the Vanguard class is only one level lower than the Wuwei class, its combat power cannot be compared with it at all. If a Wuwu class battleship is fully fired, it can easily kill ten Vanguard class ships in a second. This is the gap in strength.

So, such a fiasco was predictable.

This is a very embarrassing thing for the Federation. You must know that for so many years, the Federation has always been overwhelmingly strong externally, and has never been so provoked. power race.

But even so, no one in the Congress or the Senate paid too much attention to this matter. It was just a useless-class warship. Although I had never encountered a foreign race with such combat power, it was a third-rate warship in the Federation. He was able to sink it, and touched his hometown by the way, making them cry for their father and mother.

The 10851 star field will fall, entirely because the troops stationed there use technology and old warships that are thousands of years behind, and of course there are slack soldiers.

The Congress and the Senate were quarreling and arguing, but no one was worried about the unknown alien. They are just intriguing with each other, with their own little calculations in their hearts, wanting to take the opportunity to seek the greatest benefit, and holding other people's little whips, trying to try to discredit the other party...

The Outer Space Agency complained about the lack of backup of the Ministry of Energy, the lack of supply and No, the Ministry of Energy dislikes the Ministry of Transportation for being greedy and lazy, procrastinating, and refusing to open air routes, and the Ministry of Transportation blames the Ministry of Communications for unevenly setting up points, and a large amount of supplies are put into private pockets...