Chapter 146 Implantation full level and surprising gift package

After setting up the little seeds, Yuan Xi stood up and saw the little species out of the corner of his eyes. This little guy is active. He is very happy that he has a little partner.

Seeing that he was pleasing, Yuan Xi touched his little bud again, coaxed him, and then got up to leave.

Before leaving, Yuan Xi remembered that there were speed-boosting fertilizers, and hurriedly fertilized Fangzhong and Lizhong.

After everything was done, he clapped his hands and stood up, looked at it with satisfaction, and then remembered that he still hadn't received the reward for the ninth level of planting technique.

He didn't move his place, and accepted the reward neatly. Looking at it, it turned out to be another seed.

Yuan Xi took it out and patted it for identification, and the result was: "Devil seed."

A seed that knows magic? Yuan Xi hesitated for a while, but then thought, this doesn't fit the theme of cultivating immortals and fantasy, the magical magic seems to be something unique to Western fantasy.

System Jun: Who told you that Lao Tzu is from an online game full of Chinese style, cultivation, fantasy, oriental charm? [Great gasp.

Since it was still a seed, Yuan Xi did not delay, and planted this devil seed, taking good care of it.

Planting still needs 270 points to reach the full level. Yuan Xi thought that harvesting fruit trees again should be enough, and there is no need to wait for the small seeds to mature.

Thinking of this, Yuan Xi left the secret garden.

According to the last experience, it takes at least half an hour for fruit trees to mature. Yuan Xi looked at the time, it was past five o'clock, and it was time for dinner at home. Don't be in a hurry at this moment, think about the fact that there are still a lot of fruits in the package, and make some desserts at night, so that everyone can make up for it.

He originally wanted to go to the small kitchen of the Benlei, but then he thought that if you do more, you can do it, and if you do less, you can do it, so it is better to do it in the big kitchen, which will be more enjoyable.

He turned around and went to the big kitchen, just as the smart nannies had all prepared the ingredients, and the rest was left to stir fry. Seeing Yuan Xi approaching, they all instinctively stopped, and shouted in unison: "Master."

Yuan Xi is embarrassed. Er Pang is a mechanical engineer. He maintains the program settings of these nannies. Yuan Xi will obey orders unconditionally.

Yuan Xi has no objection to obeying orders, but the title 'Master', why does it feel weird?

However, he is not big enough to discuss this issue with intelligent robots. They follow the procedures themselves, so it is useless to say more. It's a pity that Er Fatty also went to the front line recently, and there is no way to sneak him over at this moment and let him change it.

Yuan Xi didn't think too much about it, he looked at the ingredients for tonight, he knew it well, waved the spatula, and started cooking.

Although with a small spatula, cooking is becoming more and more proficient, but there are some more complicated dishes that require more thought, such as stir-frying is easier, while stewing takes a little longer. Of course, it can also speed up, but it needs to be inlaid with sapphires.

Yuan Xi still cherishes precious stones, and has never been willing to use them for small spatulas. Although cooking is a job that lasts forever, it is not so time-sensitive.

After finishing the meals for the soldiers, Yuan Xi moved out all the fruits harvested from the diamond box, cleaned them deeply with a feather duster, and then processed them with the Chef's Blade: peeling, digging out the core... Also sliced ​​or mashed.

Yuanxi made all kinds of fruit pies, small cakes, and some homemade snacks. Then I saw that the fruit was fresh and tender, and I squeezed a lot of juice, some of which were pure juice and some of which were mixed with pulp. It was very delicious when I took a sip and I could chew it.

Yuan Xi drank a cup by himself first, and then he had an idea in his mind.

He made a lot of yogurt a while ago, and now he just eats it with fruit, and some salad dressing, which can also be used as a fruit salad.

After doing the same thing, the table is full, and there is a whole fruit feast. Looking at it, it is not only exciting, but also very pleasing to the eye.

Yuan Xi ate a plate first by himself, and he couldn't help admiring how delicious it was! This is not to say how good his craftsmanship is, purely because the ingredients are so good, so fresh, so delicious!

After eating one bowl, he wanted another bowl, but Yuan Xi didn't dare to eat more.

Considering that these fruits have the effect of restoring physical strength, Yuanxi was not stingy, and left a message for each teaching assistant, asking them to come to the big kitchen to pick up their own portion, and then distribute it to the disciples. Eat well to have strength Upgrade it!

After finishing all this, the time was almost up, and Yuan Xi ran into the secret garden again.

Sure enough, the fruit trees were ripe again, and Yuanxi quickly harvested them. This time, the proficiency reward was even less, only 150 points.

There are still 120 points of proficiency left before the full level of planting... Yuan Xi took a deep breath and had to wait another 30 minutes.

He didn't leave the secret garden immediately, but turned his head to the small courtyard at the back, and his body grew taller, about the size of a palm. The strength, defense, and magic seeds also sprouted small buds. There was obviously no wind in the courtyard, but they were shaking very cutely.

Yuan Xi looked funny, and when he walked over, the four little guys behaved differently.

The body kind leaned towards him tenderly and affectionately, and the strength kind directly bumped into his palm... Then it seemed that the bump hurt, and he even shook Miaomiao angrily.

Fang Zhong is very reserved, and he seems a little embarrassed when he wants to get close to Yuan Xi, holding two small leaves on his head, swaying from side to side...very cute.

The devil seed is the most special, he is the smallest, only a small seedling emerges, but he stands straight and straight, with a mighty and unyielding posture, even though he is the smallest, he is the most imposing.

Yuan Xi smiled slightly, feeling a little different in his heart. He always felt that these little seeds were spiritual, like little golden dragons, able to communicate with people.

He faintly looked forward to it, wondering what would these little seeds look like when they matured?

Since he wanted them to grow up, it was best for Yuan Xi to leave the secret garden as soon as possible so that they could grow faster.

Yuanxi exited the secret garden and waited for them to grow outside.

After another half an hour, Yuan Xi entered the secret garden and harvested the plump fruits. The proficiency rewards became less and less, this time only one hundred points.

Yuan Xi looked at the progress bar of proficiency sadly, it was only twenty o'clock, there was only twenty o'clock left, the final kick in the door!

However, there was still half an hour to wait...

He ran to look at the young seedlings again, and made some calculations. Yuan Xi felt that after waiting another three or four hours, they would mature.

After waiting patiently for another 30 minutes, after harvesting the fruit again, Yuan Xi heard a crackling sound in his ears, indicating that the planting technique has reached the full level!

Yuan Xi almost jumped up with joy, and finally reached the full level! Finally you can make a battleship! marvelous!

He was excited when he heard another reminder in his ear: "Secret Garden will be upgraded, please leave within five minutes."

Yuan Xi was still in high spirits, he was taken aback when he heard this at first, but he quickly After reacting, he quickly exited the secret garden. After leaving, he suddenly remembered that those little seeds were not mature yet! Will this upgrade hinder them?

Thinking of those spiritual little guys, Yuan Xi was a little worried.

But thinking about it, he comforted himself again, it's fine, it's all Mr. System's stuff, they should be fine!

After relaxing, Yuan Xi clicked on the system panel again, and took a closer look.

The planting technique has reached the full level, and the reward for the tenth level is to upgrade the secret garden, and then Yuanxi received the full level gift package.

He didn't even look at what the reward was, so he immediately took out the formula of the battleship. Because the planting technique was at the full level, the last blurred corner of the formula of the battleship also brightened up. Yuan Xi quickly recorded all the materials displayed in it, and then classified them Send it to Zhang Xun and Ma Yingnv, let them find a way to raise money.

After finishing all this, Yuan Xi was relieved, he had already done everything he could, and was just waiting for everyone to collect all the materials.

However, he did not rigidly ask his apprentices to find all the materials. For some that are really difficult, he can go to the store to buy them with merit points, but some are easier to get. I hope they can do their best. On the other hand, they can also earn proficiency or care points.

Now that he was free, Yuan Xi began to check the full-level gift package of Implantation.

After receiving all of them, Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, there were so many things, occupying a full thirty grids, it exploded!

He took a closer look, and instantly understood that although it occupied a lot of grids, there were not many types. Except for various colored gems, the others were almost all small seeds.

There are many colors, shapes and varieties, but one thing is for sure, everyone is a seed.

Because of those cute little pot friends, Yuan Xi had a good impression of these little seeds, so he took them out one by one and identified them one by one.

He just identified the first one, and he was a little dumbfounded.

The result of the identification instrument is: "Pea shooter seeds, planting conditions: the soil of the secret garden."

Yuanxi continued to identify others, and the results were: "Small nut seeds, sunflower seeds, big nut seeds, ice shooter seeds, Seeds of Potato Thunder, Big Mouth Flower, Cabbage Seeds, Corn Pitcher Seeds, Ice Melon Seeds..."

Very good, Yuan Xi thought silently, he can play the real version of Plants vs. Zombies...

for a second of silence . Yuanxi broke out!

fall! What a joke! Who will explain to him what is going on? Mr. System, aren't you from Chinese style online games? What rhythm is this again? What kind of trouble are you hooking up with a stand-alone game?

Yuan Xi was really powerless to complain, and he became more and more suspicious, did the people who made the system come from the earth like him? Otherwise, what is the situation of this strong earth wind?

Suddenly thinking of something, Yuan Xi quickly clicked on the Interstellar Network and started searching. Ten minutes later, Yuan Xi gave up. In this era, there really is no such game as Plants vs. Zombies.

Here, the only person who has played this game is himself.