Chapter 122 The so-called childhood sweetheart

The onlookers expressed their shock!

Little Golden Dragon, do you dare to point two more, and it's fine to fly around with flapping wings, why do you still fly with your mouth open! He also swallowed five, six, seven, eighty-nine (no one knows exactly how many) Lingxi pills in one breath... and swallowed them all with a thud.

Weighs, do you think this thing is a chocolate bean? Even if it is a chocolate bean, you should chew it and taste it!

There is no one like you...

Yuanxi complained while worrying, people can open the friend system after eating this Lingxi pill, but what will happen if Xiao Jinlong eats it? And what should I do if I eat too much?

It's a pity that no matter how much he howled in his heart, no one gave him an answer.

Facing everyone's onlookers, Xiao Jinlong showed a dazed attitude, mumbling endlessly, and it seemed that there was nothing unusual about it.

Yuan Xi also couldn't make up his mind, wondering if there was something wrong with him.

On the contrary, it was Xiao Yuanzhe, who ate and slept with Xiao Jinlong every day. Seeing that Xiao Jinlong ate delicious food, he immediately wanted to eat it. How could Yuanxi dare to let his son eat it and hold him high? Don't let him land.

Ye Heng came over, took his son over and hugged him, and said to Yuan Xi: "Don't worry, you first appraise the Lingxi Pill."

Yuan Xi reacted, nodded and started to act immediately.

He took a Lingxi Pill and authenticated it. Although he had authenticated it long ago, it was a gift from the system. Now that he has remade these, he doesn't know if there will be any difference.

After appraising it, the result is really different: "Homemade Lingxi Pill, open the friend system after taking it, and use it for inheritance."

Ye Heng and Yuan Xi have already confirmed this point. If you want to inherit skills, you must be friends with each other, and Lingxi Lingxi pills are a necessary item to open the friend system, so he was so anxious to make Lingxi pills in large quantities.

But I still don't know what will happen to Xiao Jinlong after taking it.

Ye Heng pondered for a while and then said, "See if there is any change in your friend system?"

Yuan Xi also thought of this just now, since Lingxiwan opened the friend system, maybe Xiao Jinlong also opened the friend system? Will there be a display here?

Yuan Xi hurriedly clicked on the friend system, and there really was an extra friend. It's just the name... Yuanxi is so embarrassing, who came up with the name! Could it be that the system automatically named it?

In the friend list, below Ye Heng, three words suddenly appeared: "Golden Sparkle."

Yuan Xi looked at this gorgeous name, and regretted it in his heart. If he had known in advance, he should have given Xiao Jinlong a majestic, domineering and low-key luxury. It's just a step too late... Hey, Yuan Xi, who is a father, said that he was heartbroken!

Adding Xiao Jinlong as a friend, although I don't know what is the use, but fortunately there is no harm.

But Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief just now, but the little golden dragon, who seemed to be fine at first, suddenly fell to the ground and huddled tightly into a ball.

How is this going? Could it be that Lingxi Pills really shouldn't be taken too much?

Yuan Xi became nervous, so he hurried forward to check. Xiao Jinlong curled up on the ground, seemed to be in some pain, and let out a soft gurgling sound.

Lin Suyun and Lin Xiao were also anxious. They were doctors, but they were helpless against this strange creature.

Ye Heng reacted quickly, and immediately said: "Turn on the life detector and pay close attention to the changes in his signs!"

Lin Xiao obeyed and arranged everything quickly. Everyone stared at the detector and looked at the image above, but heaved a sigh of relief. Fortunately, no life was in danger.

Yuan Xi also calmed down now. He remembered that the last time Xiao Jinlong swallowed a fat bird egg, it was also very painful for a while, and then grew a head. Is it possible that it will grow again this time?

But why do you grow taller after taking Lingxi pills?

What Yuan Xi didn't know was that the Lingxi Pill was not the root of stimulating the change of Xiao Jinlong, but Xiao Yuanzhe's blood was the main factor. Xiao Jinlong has always been in a free state and has not been bound to the host. Yuan Xi regards Xiao Jinlong as his son's good friend at all, so naturally he has no intention of binding him.

And the method of binding with Xiao Jinlong is a vulgar and vulgar blood contract. Although Xiao Yuanzhe's blood has been negligible in Lingxi Pill, but because the two little guys have been together for too long, Xiao Jinlong is still confused. He is ignorant, but he loves Xiao Yuanzhe very much, so his sensitivity is much higher. This little bit of blood actually activates the contract.

Everyone didn't know about this, and it wasn't until Yuan Zhe grew up and became sensible in the future that he tied Xiao Shanshan tightly to prevent him from leaving, so he vaguely guessed about it.

Right now, everyone is staring at Xiao Jinlong, fearing that he might make a mistake.

Then there was a scene that shocked everyone.

Originally thought that Xiao Jinlong would grow taller again, but unexpectedly, Xiao Jinlong has changed...become a little baby...

short golden soft fluffy hair, white and tender little face, big black eyes and pink lips Little lips... God, they are so cute!

Lin Suyun immediately burst into maternal love, and hugged the baby with clenched fists. The baby opened his eyes wide and looked confused. Finally, he opened his small mouth and made a familiar voice: "嘿嘿,咕哒..."

It really is Little golden dragon's voice! What a rhythm!

Xiao Yuanzhe finally saw the same model as himself, and suddenly became excited, waving his hands and going to pass. Ye Heng reported him to him, and Xiao Yuanzhe took a bite of the baby's fair and tender face, and then laughed so hard that he couldn't see his teeth.

On the contrary, Xiao Jinlong was stunned for a moment, and then...then...he blushed...

Kneel, you are so blushing! You're just a little baby!

Then a scene that surprised everyone even more was born... The little baby had just blushed, and then there was a pop, and the white mist suddenly rose, and it turned into a little golden dragon again...

Then Xiao Yuanzhe actually kissed the little golden dragon again, and the little golden dragon turned into a shiny baby, kissed again, and became a little golden dragon again... This cycle went on and on, Xiao Yuanzhe giggled with laughter, having a great time playing.

Everyone's initial surprise gradually turned into facial paralysis, and in the end they could only laugh at it.

The episode ended like this, and everyone focused their attention on the alchemy furnace that was still making spirit pills.

With this interruption, Lingxi Pills had piled up into a hill, and everyone quickly rolled up their sleeves and began to collect the pills into the space package.

After working for another hour, I finally finished the work. When I put it together, it is really jaw-dropping, there are more than 300,000 pills... Lingxi Wan, you are so cheap... It is so easy to make.

Cough cough, it's good to have more, everyone takes one pill, even if you can't learn life skills, it's still good to use as a communication device, which is much more advanced and convenient than a communication device.

Naturally, everyone here has one grain per person, and successfully opened the friend system.

Yuan Xi's side is more magical, as long as he takes Lingxi Pills, he will have a name here, but this is not the case for other people's, they need to add it by themselves before they can become friends.

Yuan Xi is actually quite depressed. Although it is more convenient for him not to add it, there is also a problem. If all the more than 300,000 pills are used by others, how many friends will he have... It's amazing, okay?

But the system is set up like this, he can't even refuse, it's really cheating.

Fortunately, this matter is one-sided. Yuanxi has their names here, but they don't have Yuanxi's name there. If you want to add Yuanxi as a friend, you still need Yuanxi's consent.

At least in this way, Yuanxi will not have to leak it to the address book of more than 300,000 people...

Yuanxi Fue: I almost became 10086.

After finishing the Lingxi Pill, Ye Heng arranged for someone to send Lin Suyun and the two little guys back to rest, Lin Xiao stayed in the medical room to deal with the aftermath, and he and Yuan Xi went to the lounge of the Xingyun.

With the Lingxi Pill, the next thing that is more tangled is the issue of inheritance.

Yuan Xi himself was a little undecided, mainly because he only had one skill at the full level, and the others were high and low, more or less, and if he inherited it before the full level, he would lose proficiency, the key is that the loss is still Quite a few, and it is very likely that he will lose a level...

In other words, if his cooking and planting skills lose a level, he will be very heartbroken.

Yuan Xi was thinking, and Ye Heng also had plans in mind.

The two entered the room, and Ye Hengcai said: "You have no merit points now, and the number of people who can inherit it is limited, so don't pass on the tidying technique.

" There is nothing better than the formula for the small package, but now Yuanxi has already collected it all, and it can be made smoothly without any help at all.

Ye Heng said again: "Culinary skills, planting skills, sewing skills, and pharmacy skills should not be passed on."

Huh? Yuan Xi looked at him with wide eyes. These were all his high-level skills. Although he was a bit reluctant, he could give up for the sake of the overall situation, but why couldn't he pass them on?

Ye Heng explained: "You are already very proficient in these, it is more cost-effective to brush up to the full level as soon as possible and then pass it on." He paused and continued to explain, "I think so, you must upgrade to the full level of these four skills. Level, but the rest like collection and breeding techniques, you don't have to bother to study them anymore, pass them on and let them help you share, you can develop the living system to the greatest extent."

Ye Heng said so, Yuanxi I understand it. It is true that he is a person after all. Even if he has the ability, his energy is limited, especially for collection techniques that obviously need to run around and waste time. He definitely has no time now. to toss.

But there is still a problem, Yuan Xi asked: "I only have one level of gathering technique, although it can be inherited, but the difficulty will be doubled for those who learn it, and it is estimated that it will be more difficult to upgrade."

Ye Heng has a different opinion on this: "It doesn't matter, they are different from you. They mainly study one skill, even if the difficulty is doubled, it will not be too difficult when manpower and material resources are available."

In this way, Yuan Xi has no objection.

He looked at his life skills. Breeding, Cooking, and Harvesting are all only level 1. He has no time to upgrade, and cleaning skills are only level 2. Well, this one can be passed on to the two mothers...

With Yuanxi's consent, Ye Heng went to arrange the personnel of the inheritance.

Yuan Xi waited in the lounge, thinking secretly, what kind of poss should he put on, so as to have the taste of immortality?