Chapter 133 Crazy Casting + System Store Opening

After receiving the notice, Yuan Xi excitedly went to the experimental base, stood on the aircraft, and saw the appearance of the enemy ship from a distance.

Then he frowned. To be honest, the appearance of this starship is really not pleasing. It is very huge. It is five or six hundred meters long by visual inspection, but its appearance is jet black. It is not pure black. , It doesn't count if it is gray, anyway, it is bumpy, like a black surface that has been bombed.

Yuan Xi also specifically asked if this look was blown up? Yuan Yucheng responded deeply, this is the unique aesthetic taste of Waya people.

Yuanxi: o(╯□╰)o.

The experimental team has already gone in to collect samples with great interest. Yuan Yucheng has long formulated a series of research plans, and each team has a clear division of labor and has its own strengths.

The more important aspects are the power cabin and weapon system. These Yuan Yucheng personally led the team to start the research. Yuan Xi didn't need to do anything special. He can do whatever he wants.

Yuan Xi is truly illiterate to these. To be honest, he felt dizzy when he heard the conversation between Yuan Yucheng and the team members. Probably only high school students who failed in mathematics can experience it when they suddenly enter the calculus class...

But Yuanxi has always been in a good mood, and he doesn't expect himself to accept these things all at once, and the system doesn't force him to He understands this, and just following this team is enough for him to increase his proficiency.

Moreover, Yuan Yu became to take care of him, and even handed over some simple operations to him, allowing him to participate in it in a real sense.

What Yuan Xi needed was full patience and carefulness. It was not easy to say, it took more than ten hours to remove the power source of the enemy ship. For such a long time, Yuan Xi This person who knows nothing about this actually followed the whole process. To be honest, this kind of heart is very admirable.

You know, Yuan Yucheng and others are aware of the progress, every research is trying, but also growing and learning, just like a dry sponge absorbing water continuously, although it is necessary to absorb all the water in this large tank It takes a long time, but they get something, they are interested, and they don't know the passage of time when they are addicted to it.

But Yuanxi was totally different, he didn't understand it at all. For example, a foreigner who doesn't understand Chinese at all spent more than ten hours quietly attending a class on ancient Chinese... the level of boring is really indescribable.

But hard work pays off, more than ten hours of patiently waiting and listening, the harvest also surprised Yuan Xi, just dismantling the power system, the casting technique has accumulated a thousand points of proficiency, directly upgraded from zero to Level four, this is really the speed of a rocket!

Yuan Xi was overjoyed, but he didn't say it, because Yuan Yucheng and others had already entered the next stage, researching weapon systems. This stage was more time-consuming and required more attention. Yuan Xi didn't dare to be sloppy, he didn't even have time Collect upgrade rewards and follow Yuan Yucheng to continue working.

It was another fifteen hours, and the weapon system was successfully controlled. Yuan Xi was greatly relieved, and at the same time, a graceful upgrade sound sounded in his ears!

Good guy, this time I gave away 1,500 proficiency points!

Yuan Xi quickly clicked on the system panel, and the casting technique rushed to level six in one go! Emma, ​​what Ye Heng sent is not a starship at all, but a sharp weapon for leveling up!

Mr. System, what about you, as for being poked at the G-spot like this, is it really okay to go up to six levels in one go?

Yuan Xi's cheeks were flushed with excitement, and Yuan Yucheng's eyes were also bright. This busy day and night was really rewarding. The problems that had been bothering him for the past few days were also easily solved at this moment. Infinite divergence, he thought of several possibilities, as long as he is given some more time, he will be able to perfectly travel in another space!

Yuan Yucheng has an active power system, and he has perfectly preserved the weapon system. Ye Zhen has dispatched the most forward-looking scientists to research and develop it.

You don't want to be able to master the enemy's technology and develop weapons with the same power, but you have to study and study carefully, so that you know what you know and can take precautions!

Yuan Xi was very tired after a day and night of mental tension, but at this moment he didn't want to rest at all, and his spirit was very excited. He received all upgrade rewards immediately upon returning to the lounge.

Six items entered the diamond treasure chest immediately, and Yuan Xi immediately took out the first item.

It's a small hammer, and after using the Appraisal technique, it reminded: "The hammer of magic can hammer everything."

Seeing this description, Yuan Xi smiled unconsciously, what does it mean to hammer everything... Can people hammer too? But he won't just take people to try, if the hammer breaks, don't cry to death!

After thinking about it, he suddenly had an idea, and thought of the unrepaired God of Cooking Blade and small scissors, how about hammering it?

Yuan Xi hurriedly took out both things, thought for a while, put the small scissors on the ground, and hammered the small scissors a few times, and it really worked!

When appraising the small scissors again, it reminded: "It is being repaired, please use it later."

Khan, is it possible that this small hammer is used to repair things?

Yuan Xi hurriedly hammered at the God of Cooking Blade, and the result was the same, indicating that it was being repaired and it would take time to wait.

This time, Yuan Xi couldn't put it down to the little hammer, it was a good thing!

He thought about his props, and there were still a lot of iron products. He took out the small spatula and hammered it. This time, there was no indication that the repair was in progress, but there was another effect: "The blessing of divine work is successful, and the effect of getting twice the result with half the effort lasts for half a day." Hours."

There is still such a usefulness, Yuan Xi quickly took out the steel needle and hammered it, which really reminded me that it will get twice the result with half the effort.

After some trials, Yuan Xi knew it well. For damaged props, the small hammer can repair them, and for intact props, it can improve efficiency.

Happily putting away the small hammer, Yuan Xi took out a second thing, this time it was a big guy, Yuan Xi purposely made room for it before moving it out, tsk tsk, it took up half of the room.

Visually, it looked like a big pot, Yuanxi took a photo of it for appraisal, and reminded: "Shengong furnace, for casting."

Hmm... It looks a bit like something used to melt molten iron. I don't even know if I want to use this thing. How to start, Yuan Xi had to put it away first, and then wait for Yuan Yucheng to be free, and then give advice together.

The third reward is parchment. Yuan Xi is very curious, what is the formula?

After appraising it, Yuanxi's eyes lit up instantly: "The formula of strengthening stone is for casting."

Strengthening stone? Yuan Xi instantly thought of the small round stone given by the full level of sewing. At that time, he thought that this stone was limited. After strengthening Anshuo's cloak and doctor's casual clothes, there was only one left. He did not expect that there is a formula now Can it be made?

Just don't know what materials are needed to make it?

But it's good if you can make it, there is always a chance to discover it slowly.

The fourth thing is the speed-up sapphire, which is used for casting. Yuan Xi didn't immediately inlay it. This kind of gem is still relatively rare. He has to observe it again, and it will be cost-effective to use it on the blade.

The fifth item is to increase the production of yellow gemstones, which are used for casting. This Yuanxi has also been put away first. These gemstones are good things once and for all.

There was a sixth reward left, Yuan Xi guessed a bit, could it be crit ruby? It stands to reason that the casting technique already has two big props, so it should be rewarded with a ruby, right?

Whoever imagined, he miscalculated again.

The sixth one is still a big guy, Yuanxi moved out, and tragically found that this room can't fit!

As a last resort, he went straight to the empty studio, and then moved the big guy out. It was as tall as a floor, but it was really big!

Yuanxi swiftly appraised it, and the appraiser kindly gave the result: "Machining center, for casting."

Meow...what if it is used for it?

Yuan Xi looked around for a while. Although the processing center was huge, he couldn't see the structure inside. There was only a silver panel that Yuan Xi was familiar with, and then there were empty slots for inlays, entrances and exits, and everything else could be seen. It's gone, it's tightly sealed.

Yuanxi has received so many rewards, so he has learned a lot. He knows that this thing is probably the basic props of casting, similar to the workbench of sewing, and the alchemy furnace of pharmacy...

He happened to have a formula for strengthening stones in his hand. Yuan Xi put it on the silver panel, and sure enough, the original blurred writing on the formula became clear, and the detailed production process and required materials appeared.

Yuan Xi looked at it, and found that the production process was relatively simple, but he didn't have many materials, so he couldn't make it right away.

But there is no rush at this moment, and I will slowly collect materials later.

After watching all the rewards, Yuan Xi let out a long breath, his pajamas rolled up, and he really wanted to sleep.

But at this time, a reminder sounded in his ear again, Yuan Xi was wondering what it was for the reminder, but he knew it right away.

"The construction of the system store is complete, please check."

Yuan Xi opened his eyes wide, sweating, he has been busy these days, he has forgotten about this matter, he did not expect that the store was also successfully built!

He has long been curious about what this store is for, is it possible that there are still people selling things for him? Even if someone sells something, what is it used to trade?

But right now, the answer was about to be revealed, Yuan Xi didn't bother to sleep, so he went to make himself a cup of refreshing tea with Xing Qi powder, to wash away his tiredness, and immediately feel much more refreshed.

He shook his head, quickly opened the system panel, and went straight to the system store.

At this point, he had a feeling of being dazzled.

So many... so many things!

The first row is all kinds of colorful gems, rubies, sapphires, topaz, and emerald stones!

The second row was filled with weird things. Yuan Xi glanced at them, but couldn't figure out what they were for. How could some of them look like wood?

The third row is the most difficult for Yuanxi to pull out, it is full of parchment recipes!