Chapter 108 One after another

This is really not a fuss... Half an hour later, Zhang Minglin knew that a Galaxy-class battleship was dispatched, ha ha, a trivial matter, Ye Heng, the youngest major general of the Federation, came in person, ha ha, it is also a trivial matter...

the most let What he was speechless was that his little farm was completely surrounded, heavily guarded, surrounded by patrol ships, and each and every federal soldier was holding a weapon to watch... Zhang Minglin groaned, the small ones were just all kinds of white crystals Shi earns a small amount of money, so he really didn't do anything illegal or criminal... Even if, even if, there are some things like bribing officials on weekdays, but yes, but the crime is not so serious!

Zhang Minglin brainstormed for a long time, scaring himself enough, and finally his assistant Xiaoli saved him.

Pointing to the long ladder of Xingyun, Xiaoli suppressed her excitement and whispered, "Boss, boss, look, that is Major General Ye's lover! Look, they are holding hands and shoulder to shoulder, so sweet, so happy..." The rest is the intoxicated nympho sound.

Zhang Minglin came back to his senses all of a sudden, he looked over, and sure enough, he saw a handsome young man next to Ye Heng. He was very good-looking, with a slightly curved mouth, and he always smiled. He and Ye Heng were walking down the Nebula together, holding hands. Ye Heng nodded slightly, and said a few words to him, his eyes were full of doting.

Look at the pink and bubbling picture, and after Xiaoli's reminder, Zhang Minglin instantly realized it!

So that's the case?

Zhang Minglin instantly filled in his brain hole spontaneously! This new white crystal harvester was definitely not developed by Ye Heng, it must be his lover's work.

Just imagine, what is the identity of Major General Ye? Where would he make a special trip to develop such a harvester? It must be his lover's scientific research project!

In order to make his lover happy, Ye Heng did it himself and followed him all the way... Tsk tsk tsk, what a living lover!

In order to look handsome in front of your lover, you will work so hard, major general, you are not easy!

So when Ye Heng proposed to eliminate other people and only him and Yuan Xi entered the farm, Zhang Minglin was not surprised at all. The sweet and greasy world of the two of them is normal and normal. It's an excuse!

Zhang Minglin, whose brain had almost expanded into a mentally retarded student, left happily. As for the reputation of the First Lady of Yuanxi resounding throughout the New Federation, Zhang Minglin, an old man who has been 'received', will inevitably be questioned by his relatives and grandchildren... At that time, Zhang Minglin's eyes were far away, and his tone was deep: "President Mrs. My husband is very handsome and my husband and wife are very affectionate, he treats me very well..."

At this moment, Gong Yuanxi, the master of the brain hole, didn't know that he had been speculated in this way, he followed Ye Heng all the way, went straight to Minglin Farm.

Minglin Farm has 200,000 mu of land, and there is no end to the cliff at a glance. Yuan Xi was dumbfounded when he saw this magnificent white crystal plantation!

The leaves of white crystal stone are golden yellow, and the fruit is white. In the broad daylight, it is enough to blind people's eyes!

Yuanxi's expression at this moment is like that of a hungry old man who saw the big girl with a beautiful yellow body... Pooh, where did such a wretched metaphor come from, my master... I just saw the clothes, half-naked and lazy Ye Heng, a coquettish beauty... In an

instant, Yuanxi's brain was twisted... In broad daylight, in the field where the golden white crystals were planted, Ye Heng...Damn it, my mouth is watering!

He stared at Ye Heng naked like this, how could Ye Heng not feel it, Ye Heng was amused seeing his fuzzy appearance, he approached Yuanxi, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry, I've been too busy recently, so I haven't been able to take care of myself." Feed you."

Ye Heng said this in an extremely serious tone, but the content was so lewd, Yuan Xi suddenly realized that his crooked thoughts had been seen through by him, and he was a little embarrassed at once, he coughed and pretended to be innocent The appearance of few desires: "cough cough, do business, business."

After finishing speaking, he started to fish gloves from the iron box, Ye Heng just smiled and said nothing.

Yuan Xi put on his gloves and started to work freely. Ye Heng couldn't help with this matter, so he could only watch from the sidelines, but Yuan Xi paid attention. What is he going to do.

Ye Heng didn't say anything, and he didn't ask, he just started to brush up his proficiency.

Speaking of which, white spar is really a good thing. Harvesting it can not only improve the tidying technique, but also make the planting technique soar all the way.

However, Yuan Xi still has another concern. The farmer's gloves have durability, and he only hopes that the durability can last him to complete the harvest.

Unlike sowing, which requires waiting time, harvesting can be carried out continuously, but there is a specific range, which is about a circle with Yuanxi as the center point and spreading outward for 10,000 meters. As long as it is within this range, Yuanxi waved his hand , the fruit will be harvested smoothly.

And Ye Heng drove the aircraft to take Yuanxi to various places. The area is really big enough. Even with the help of artifacts such as gloves, Ye Heng's aircraft is extremely fast, and they spent a full three hours It was all harvested.

Yuan Xi took a deep breath, this sense of accomplishment was simply amazing!

The result was also very gratifying, both the tidying technique and the planting technique were successfully upgraded to one level, and Yuanxi happily accepted the reward.

The reward of the tidying technique is to evolve Yuanxi's iron box into a silver box, and the stacking of each grid becomes 9999, and the grid has increased to 80!

Yuan Xi took a deep breath, this time, I definitely have enough! Haha!

Complacent, he checked the upgrade rewards of the planting technique again, and it was another seed, this time it was shiny green, Yuan Xi patted on it, and the appraiser prompted: "Strength seed, planting conditions: planting technique level five, Happy light, less water, constant temperature."

One body seed, one strength seed, Yuan Xi pondered for a while, and he had some ideas in his mind, but everything is still subject to the planting! He can grow implants now, but it's not the time yet. He will study it slowly when he has enough tidying skills.

After all the harvesting, Yuan Xi knew what Ye Heng had brought so many small parcels for.

It turned out to be for white crystals!

Yuan Xi was dumbfounded, and hurriedly asked: "This... This, isn't it theirs? Didn't you say that we came to help harvest for free?"

Ye Heng said seriously: "Of course, you see, I seem to say nothing. Someone who believes?"

Yuan Xi's mouth twitched, but what you're doing doesn't seem like you're keeping your word, dear!

Ye Heng said again: "Hurry up and pack it. Your current silver box has a lot of space, so you can just crash into the silver box."

After finishing speaking, he blinked again, and whispered to Yuan Xi: "Don't worry, I really I promised to harvest for free, but as I said earlier, the efficiency of the harvester developed can reach 80% at most, but Xiaoxi, you are too powerful, this is completely 100%, of course we have to put the extra 2% Take ten away."

Yuan Xi was stunned for a moment, and suddenly understood.

I wipe! Treacherous!

This is helping people, getting a good fortune, and enriching the purse! This kills three birds with one stone!

This time, Yuan Xi still had no scruples, he quickly started to put white crystals into the box, this is 200,000 mu of land! Twenty percent is not a small amount of wealth, especially a windfall!

So it took another 20 minutes for the two of them to clean up.

After Minglin Farm is settled, there are still many white crystal stone farms waiting for them to visit...

Besides, Zhang Minglin, looking at the neat white crystal stones in his farm, his eyes are almost rounded, so amazing! In just three and a half hours, the harvest was completely completed, and the yield rate was really close to 80%!

So, when Ye Heng and Yuan Xi left Minglin Farm, Zhang Minglin also spread what he saw with his own eyes...

The gist of the content becomes: Major General Ye's lover is a great agricultural mechanist. The white crystal harvester he developed is extremely fast and has a high yield. He is the father of the new generation of white crystal. Rising star!

Zhang Minglin got the benefit, so he naturally spared no effort to praise him. This remark made the big farm owners who were waiting to welcome Ye Heng's visit feel relieved, and began to look forward to it more and more sincerely.

Production can be increased by 20%, what does this mean? money! money! A lot of money! Who would have trouble with money?

Yuan Xi had no idea that he had suddenly become a celebrity during this trip.

And he is also a super-high-end intellectual celebrity at first glance, tsk tsk, Yuanxi thinks about his university major... Suddenly lasagna tears possessed him, most of them were tears!

Because of this chain effect, many white crystal stone farmers who did not accept the letter of appointment also applied one after another, hoping to be tried. This situation is completely opposite to the initial push and procrastination. Xi to visit.

There are also many famous big farmers who dragged their connections and hoped to be the first to introduce this white crystal harvester... It's a pity that Ye Heng hid it too deeply, and no one knew about this white crystal What does a harvester look like.

All I know is that Super Quick is very easy to use, it is an epoch-making new type of harvester, and it is the pillar of innovation in the white crystal stone industry...

Yuanxi can only hehehe holding the farmer's glove.

Because of time constraints, Yuanxi and Ye Heng hardly stopped. In five days, they visited twenty-eight white crystal stone farms. The largest one had 2 million mu of land, while the smallest one had 100,000 mu of land.

Although it is boring harvesting and collection, to be honest, Yuanxi doesn't feel boring at all, the upgrade tips that Didi thought about in his ear, the tidying technique and planting technique are really maxed out, even the system master can hardly hold it Living.

This kind of feeling is like playing an online game, and found a BUG blind spot for gaining experience. As long as you stay there for five days and five nights, you can successfully reach the full level.

More than just a cool word!

Five days later, Yuan Xi harvested countless white crystals, almost filling up all the small parcels, and his own silver box was also full. At the same time, he finally had the first full-level life skill!