Chapter 144 Planting Variation Seeds.

There is a cherry tree right in front of me, and the red cherries the size of pigeon eggs are hanging on the tree. Not only is it beautiful, but the taste is absolutely amazing.

Yuan Xi usually likes to eat fruit very much, and the two mothers in the family also like it. The small orchard of Qinghe Farm is almost taken over by the whole family. The fresh seasonal ones are picked and eaten immediately, and the uneatable ones don't need to be stored in small packages. They are simply packed in baskets and given to friends for early adopters.

If there are still leftovers, Yuanxi will also make all kinds of jams, fruit pies of different flavors, and large fruit cakes.

Yuanxi hadn't tried making cakes before. The first time he made cakes was when Xiao Yuanzhe was one year old. In order to supply the soldiers of the Ye family army, he made fifteen huge cakes. The super-large models with a height of three meters were full of super-sized cakes. Hundred layer fruit cake.

The amount of flour, milk, butter, fruit, and eggs used was beyond imagination, which shocked not only the children, but also the adults.

What they thought was how big a mold would be to make such a cake.

But he didn't know that Yuanxi had magical props, so it didn't take much effort at all... The

cake is not only huge, but also tastes amazing. Fourteen of them were divided up by tens of thousands of soldiers, and there was one left. Yuanxi was placed in Yuanye, and all those who came to eat that day could enjoy it for free.

He didn't do it for publicity, the main reason was that his son was one year old, he was happy, and he wanted more people to be happy with him.

However, he did not expect that the free cake sharing this time made many sweet-toothed customers addicted to it, and they all asked for small cakes, and they wanted to come to enjoy the afternoon tea.

After discussion and discussion between Jin Yi and Jin San, it was finally decided to open up a special area as a coffee shop and tea room, specializing in the supply of various small cakes.

Not only that, but there are also many local tyrants who said that they would like to order this kind of 100-layer cake with a height of three floors for the birthday party of their OR son or parents. Is it really for eating? So rich!

For Yuanxi, this is just a matter of effort, and the materials are not difficult to find. His own farm can supply them normally, and he can turn a giant cake with a small spatula.

And he doesn't have to worry about storage, he puts it directly in a small package, which doesn't take up space and keeps it fresh, saving trouble and worry.

Seeing that the sales volume was really impressive, he made hundreds of large cakes in one go, and handed them all over to Jin Yi and Jin San for safekeeping. They only need to temporarily add blessings on the cakes when customers order.

Yuan Ye launched this kind of big cake, and many professional pastry shops want to follow suit. After all, this is not a difficult task, but no one thought of it for a while. However, they are far behind Yuan Ye's delivery speed. You know, it takes at least one day to make such a big cake in one go. If you don't pre-order it in advance, you won't be able to order it at all. On the other hand, Yuan Ye ordered at any time and stock was available at any time, which invisibly took the lead.

In addition, the cakes produced in Yuan Ye taste very good and are very uniform. No matter which piece is cut, it has an exquisite taste. No other pastry shop can achieve this effect.

So, in the end, the competitors all quit one after another. Up to now, only Yuan Ye is still operating such a big cake.

Yuan Xi withdrew his thoughts, picked a cherry, and threw it into his mouth. As soon as he bit it, the juice seemed to spurt out, filling his entire mouth in an instant. The sweet, crisp, and slightly sour taste really made him Tongues are cheering and dancing.

He sighed in admiration, quickly picked some more, and ate happily.

The cherry tree is still very big, but the cherries on this tree are also big, so there are not too many fruits on one branch. Yuanxi is very happy to eat, especially this fruit can enhance physical strength and refresh oneself effect. Yuan Xi was also so busy these days that his feet didn't touch the ground, and he felt much lighter after eating.

This inattentiveness actually ate up a branch. Yuanxi sweated and stuffed the last cherry into his mouth, smashing it with endless aftertaste, and then heard the system prompt: "Planting proficiency Increase a little."

Hey... Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, and he actually has proficiency!

This surprise made Yuan Xi excited, why didn't he think of it before? The fruits here are obviously not ordinary fruits, and the body will have a special reaction immediately after eating them. Maybe it was also grown from mutated seeds?

If it's an ordinary cherry tree, let alone plucking a single branch, even if you harvest a million trees, you won't increase your proficiency a bit.

Since harvesting cherry trees will accumulate proficiency, there is no reason to waste them here. Yuanxi quickly put on the farmer's gloves, recorded the harvesting method, and waved his hand, a bright red cherry tree was bare .

Yuan Xi looked at the rising proficiency of ten points, and nodded very satisfied.

Then he patronized apple trees, peach trees, pear trees, apricot trees, orange trees, persimmon trees, banana trees, mango trees, lychee trees, and short pineapple trees...

Meow, Yuan Xi just found out , There are really many fruit trees planted in this small orchard, especially the variety is really complete, and there are several kinds that he has never seen before. The point is that these fruit trees grow together regardless of the environment and soil, which is really a miracle!

After harvesting all the fruit trees, Yuan Xi was exhausted with 500 points of proficiency all of a sudden, and was very proud for a while. If this continues, the planting technique is expected to be maxed out!

After the fruit trees were settled, Yuan Xi went to the back courtyard. There was a piece of land available for planting, which had already been opened up. Although one mu of land wasn't too big, it was well organized.

Yuan Xi took out the mutated seeds, more than 300 seeds are really not many, but fortunately, his planting rate is very high, every one is planted, so there is no need to worry about wasting seeds.

He carefully planted all the mutated seeds, and then watered them again.

There was still a small half of the land left, Yuan Xi suddenly remembered that the upgrade of the planting technique also rewarded three seeds, he simply took out the seeds, first planted the body, and then planted the power seeds as well, but he did not expect , The system actually prompts that there is insufficient land...

How could it be, there is still a large piece of land... How could it be insufficient?

Yuanxi changed the anti-plants again, and put them on the ground, which also reminded that there was not enough land.

Yuan Xi frowned and looked at it. There was nothing he could do. With such an acre of land, he was really tight. He couldn't get rid of the mutated seeds he had just planted... It seemed that he had to wait.

After planting the mutated seeds, he accumulated 300 proficiency points, plus the previous 500 points, and the 10 points contributed by the body species, he successfully raised the planting speed to level eight.

Not knowing when the seeds would germinate or mature, Yuan Xi simply accepted the reward of the eighth level of planting technique first.

He found the upgrade reward in the diamond box, and after taking the appraisal, he was overjoyed.

This is a good thing!

"Speed-up fertilizer."

Although the appraiser was as concise as ever, these four words are enough! Speed ​​up or something, everyone knows it well!

This time saved even more time. Yuanxi sprinkled the fertilizer on the mutated seeds and body seeds without any hesitation, then went to the front yard and sprinkled the speed-boosting fertilizer on the bare fruit trees.

His little plan is crackling. When the mutated seeds mature, the fruit trees will also mature. When the time comes to receive the goods together, it will be a lot of proficiency!

After everything is done, Yuanxi will be lonely again... Why can't I see the seeds sprouting... When will they mature?

So anxious!

There is no entertainment facility in this secret garden, and it's not a problem to sit here and wait. Yuan Xi suddenly remembered that he hadn't received the full-level gift package of pharmacy before, so why don't he just research what good things are there?

Then he thought of Ye Heng again, and looked at the time, Ye Heng happened to be free at this time. He happily exited the secret garden, dialed Ye Heng's communicator, and shared the big gift package with him.

The custom of the big gift package is to reward gems of various colors, and medicine skills are not exempt. Eight gems of different colors are neatly placed in the box. Yuan Xi is very happy to see that gems are precious. These eight gems are worth more than 50,000 merits. value!

Yuan Xi has been carefully cherishing all the gems, and he must use them wisely, and he is not willing to waste them at all.

This big gift package has the previous round enhancement stone again. Although the casting technique once rewarded the formula of the enhancement stone, Yuan Xi has never had time to make it, and the materials for making the enhancement stone are a bit strange. Although he pays attention to letting Zhang Xun and Ma Yingnv collected it, but there has been no news.

So now seeing this small bag of strengthening stones, he is still very satisfied, just before there was a piece of clothing that had not been strengthened.

Then comes the achievement card for Master Pharmacy.

Then there is an unfamiliar stone, diamond-shaped, but the material is a bit familiar. Yuan Xi always felt that he had seen it before. He took the identification technique, and this time he suddenly realized that it was another core fragment.

Speaking of which, what is this core fragment used for? It's two bucks.

Yuan Xi put the core fragment into the diamond box, but unexpectedly this fragment was put together with the previous one...it became one piece!

Yuanxi was overjoyed, could it be that this is all together? He quickly took them out, looked at them but found no use, and quickly asked the appraiser.

The result of the appraiser this time is different from before: "Incomplete core." It's

not a fragment of the core, but it's still incomplete... Yuan Xi lifted the heart back and put it back, hey... It seems that there are still some missing.

Putting away the incomplete core, Yuan Xi continued to check the rewards.

The most eye-catching thing is a big fan, which looks a bit like Mr. Kong Ming's goose feather fan. Yuan Xi took it out and waved it, tsk tsk, it's really cool... Well, that's not the point.

He took an appraisal, and the result was: "Goose feather fan, palm blast."

This result... is very unclear! What is palm blast? Is it possible that he can blow a gust of wind with a fan? That's not right, he slapped his hands a few times just now, and it obviously didn't work...

But Ye Heng didn't let him try again. For things that he doesn't understand, it's better to put them away first, and just in case there is any accident. The gain outweighs the loss.

In addition to the fan, there is also a small glass bottle, but what is inside is really strange, it is a small flame, and the identification technique said: "The bottle of real fire."