Chapter 50

To Yuan Xi's surprise, this time it was not money, but money.

Jin Jin reported to Yuan Xi with a smile. Yuan Xi's head was a little confused, but he was able to grasp the key point at last.

The money is the annual taxes of the planets belonging to the 9871 star field. Jin Jin introduced the tax payment situation of each livable planet in detail. Although Yuan Xi couldn't remember exactly which planet had how much tax, but he could rely on mental calculations. Approximately add up to the total.

After Jin Zi finished his report, Yuan Xi asked: "The total tax amount is about 198.4 billion?"

When Yuan Xi said this, Jin Jin was slightly taken aback, but when he approached him, he smiled again, but the smile was much deeper. When he came to report, he just followed Ye Heng's order, and he reported truthfully, without any omission, but deep down in his heart, he didn't care much.

Yuan Xi had a baby face, and he seemed to be under twenty years old. Although Jin Zi had no objection to Ye Heng's decision, he only thought Yuan Xi was a key.

But Yuan Xi's question just now surprised him. The content of his report just now was complicated and lengthy. The third-level resource star, the second-level resource star, the first-level resource star, and a central business star, and the tax amount of each planet is very different. What he said just now has a total of thirty-seven different numbers. Unexpectedly, Yuanxi was able to add up the total amount after he finished speaking.

Although mental arithmetic is not such a powerful skill, Yuan Xi's sensitivity really surprised him, being able to accurately summarize the desired information is a rare advantage for a layman.

He thought about this a lot in his heart, but Yuan Xi also thought a lot in his heart.

198.4 billion, at first glance, what an astonishing number, if ordinary people hear so much money, they will probably faint with joy, not to mention a lifetime, two or three lifetimes, enough to enjoy eating, drinking and having fun up.

But... At this time, they are facing the entire star field.

He doesn't know the market situation of the federation, and he doesn't know anything about the tax situation and operation of a star field, but he will think based on the current situation.

Thinking of the 200 billion that Ye Heng spent in the blink of an eye before, Yuan Xi frowned. Taxes definitely account for 80% of the financial income of a star field, which means that the 198.4 billion is the entire fund of 9871 star field for a year, but it

is not enough for Ye Heng to spend with a wave...

It shouldn't be said that, after all, the development of Blue Star is not a trivial matter, and Ye Heng didn't spend money indiscriminately. If he didn't spend a lot of money at that time, he wouldn't be able to let the residents immigrate smoothly, and it would not be easy to operate smoothly at that time.

However, no matter what, the reality of making ends meet is starkly in front of our eyes, which cannot be ignored.

After Jin Jin reported, he transferred the tax money to Yuanxi Ring's account, and then left.

Yuan Xi confirmed it, and now there are 298.4 billion in his ring, which is about the same as when he first got the ring. But at that time, Yuan Xi believed that it was a huge sum of money, deeply thinking that it would be impossible to spend all the money, but the fact is...

He looked at Ye Heng and said firmly, "We are indeed quite poor."

Ye Heng looked back at Yuan Xi: "I didn't lie to you, did I?"

Yuan Xi's mouth trembled, why did he feel so weird.

Ye Heng said again: "But don't worry, when Blue Star is officially launched, we will go to Xiaokang."

Yuan Xi: ...It is really hard to go to Xiaokang...

Seeing Ye Heng is about to start talking nonsense again, Yuan Xi Quickly bringing the subject to the fore, he said with a serious face: "We still have 298.4 billion credit points, which is less than 300 billion. The area of ​​Blue Star is 2.6 billion square kilometers, of which the ocean area accounts for 80%. That is to say, there are more than 2 billion square kilometers. If it is developed, the profit will be immeasurable, but the development will be very difficult."

Ye Heng looked at Yuanxi with a smile and said, "Xiaoxi, tell me your idea. listen."

Ye Heng's gaze and voice were soft, and he was really listening carefully. Yuan Xi knew in his heart that for the development of Blue Star, Ye Heng definitely had a whole team making suggestions, but now he wanted to hear his opinion, which made him feel quite comfortable.

Yuan Xi cleared his throat and said: "You have already transferred the residents of Blue Star, that is to take the all-mechanical route, even though the Federation has already developed very sophisticated agricultural equipment, but with such a large area of ​​land, it is necessary to carry out all of them. The amount of equipment required for planting is also very large. And the equipment must cost money, so the budget should be very huge."

He looked into Ye Heng's eyes, Ye Heng nodded and said: "Yes, we have Money, currently only enough to develop one percent of Blue Star."

Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback, but he was shocked again, he thought that 300 billion would be enough to develop one tenth of it, but he didn't expect it to be only one percent One...

the cost of all the development, tsk tsk...a huge amount beyond imagination!

Of course, looking at it from another angle, the benefits that this blue star can bring are also incomparably astonishing.

But then Yuanxi thought of another question: "We need a large amount of white crystals. Should we purchase this resource or produce it internally? If we produce it, Blue Star cannot be self-sufficient."

Ye Heng said: "Yes, let alone Blue Star, even if the entire 9871 star field is mobilized, the output will definitely not keep up, so white spar must be purchased externally."

Yuan Xi paused, looked at Ye Heng, and said softly: "External procurement Such a huge amount of white crystals will definitely attract the attention of some people."

He didn't say it clearly, but he had already felt that Ye Heng didn't want to make Blue Star's secret known to the world, and according to a few days ago In the situation Ye Heng introduced, the reason why he chose the star field of Blue Star was precisely to avoid the limelight.

Ye Heng smiled and said: "It is true that I have some scruples, but if I really want to hide such a big news, the price I pay is too high and it is not worthwhile."

Yuan Xi is a little confused, what does this mean?

Ye Heng narrowed his eyes, smiled slightly and said, "As long as you do enough superficial skills."

After all, Yuan Xi still has a little less experience. He has some clues about the meaning that Ye Heng extended, but he can't understand the specifics. No brains.

Seeing him like this, Ye Heng patiently explained again: "You know, I came here to avoid the limelight. But what is my character, what do I do?"

Character? as? Yuan Xi blinked, Ye Heng didn't say anything, but he knew it in his heart, the youngest major general in the history of the federation, Ye Heng's ability has long been seen by the entire federation. And his character is very calm and calm, neither arrogant nor impatient, he has his own way of dealing with people, he can be said to be the leader of the younger generation of the Federation, it is because he is so outstanding that he chose 9871 Star Field The world was so shocked.

Seeing Yuan Xi thinking, Ye Heng nodded again: "The sharp blade returns to its sheath, but his sharpness will not be damaged."

Yuan Xi looked at him sharply.

Ye Heng smiled and said: "Everyone understands this truth, so if I want to be really low-key, I can't be too low-key. If there is really nothing good in this star field, but I am stationed here with peace of mind, then it will show The real ambition is to bet on one's own future, but also dormant, so what is the plan?"

At this point, Yuan Xi completely understood. After understanding it, he was a little startled, Ye Heng's mind was so deep...

To put it bluntly, what Ye Heng was afraid of was Su Mingyu, who had just taken office, so what he had to guard against was the new president of the Federation. From Ye Heng's words, Yuan Xi could hear that Ye Heng had the ability to completely hide Lan Xing's secret, to the point where Su Mingyu didn't even notice it, but he couldn't do that.

Because Ye Heng understands Su Mingyu's character, Su Mingyu is extremely smart and suspicious, he can see clearly that Ye Heng is showing weakness. He also believes that Ye Heng is avoiding him, but he will think deeper, Ye Heng is too outstanding, such a person cannot be willing to be ordinary, the more barren and poorer the 9871 star field is, the more it will make him feel sad It made him suspicious, made him think that Ye Heng was carrying out a bigger conspiracy secretly, and the ambition buried under the barren appearance would make Su Mingyu sleepless at night.

Therefore, Ye Heng needs to be exposed, so that Su Mingyu can investigate the secrets, investigate the secrets of Blue Star, investigate what Ye Heng is doing secretly, and let Su Mingyu know that the 9871 star field is not worthless. While avoiding the limelight, he is secretly developing his own power.

Only knowing the 'truth' can Su Mingyu feel at ease. He has confirmed Ye Heng's ambition, so if he can't see Ye Heng's ambition, he will become more suspicious, but if he sees it, he will calm down. As long as all developments are under his nose, he can tolerate it, because he can control it!

It is precisely because of this that Ye Heng will spend a large sum of money to transfer the residents of Blue Star. It seems that he wants to hide the secret of Blue Star, but in fact he is leaving clues for Su Mingyu, so that Su Mingyu's eyeliner will be transferred.

This kind of concealment is actually not difficult to operate. The real difficulty is that it is so thoughtful.

But Yuan Xi, who had figured this out, was lost in thought. He looked at Ye Heng, lingering in his mind for a while, and was stunned for a long time, but he didn't ask: Ye Heng, what exactly do you want?

He closed his eyes, looked at Ye Heng again, and asked, "Why do you trust me so much?"

Ye Heng's expression didn't change at all, and he just said softly, "Xiaoxi, we are a family."

Yuan Xi's gaze deepened suddenly, The impact of this sentence may be stronger to him than the sentence I love you.

He doesn't understand love, but yearns for family. The loneliness in his previous life made him wish he could have a family. That's why he accepted the fact that he is a man but gave birth to a child so easily. Yuan Zhe was his family, and then he was lucky to have Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun, and now...he met Ye Heng again.

Ye Heng is Xiao Yuanzhe's father, just like him.

They are Xiao Yuanzhe's family, and they can create a home for Xiao Yuanzhe, only they can.

Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng and smiled slightly.

Ye Heng has been staring at Yuanxi, he knows the truth of striking while the iron is hot, so he said decisively: "Xiaoxi, I have already dealt with the matter of Beijing Star, and now I am going to start developing Blue Star, and tomorrow I am going to purchase the first Batch the equipment, can you come with me?"

Yuan Xi came back to his senses, his heart was still warm, he only hesitated a little at Ye Heng's proposal and replied: "Okay."

So the next day, he regretted it...

***

Beijing Star.

Father Ye counted the days, Ye Heng should go to buy equipment these days, the two had discussed before leaving, because of the large quantity, they would go directly to Benis Starfield to buy, and buy them all in one stop, which can save costs and save money. Can save time and effort.

And before he promised Xu Ruoxin to meet Yuanxi, he just wanted to meet directly in Baynes, and then go to Blue Star together, visit Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun, and then meet his precious grandson seriously.

Xu Ruoxin waited impatiently for this day. She had already prepared gifts and salute equipment, and just waiting for Ye Zhen's order, she rushed out the door.

But at this critical juncture, someone came to visit.

Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin glanced at the video, then looked at each other, got up, and went out to welcome him in.

The person who came was an old man in his seventies, his hair color was light when he was young, and now it is all white now, but his complexion is rosy, his body is still healthy, his eyes are slightly squinted, and he looks like he is always smiling.

However, those who knew the old man knew that the first marshal of the Federation, Sally Alf, was a decisive and bloody god of war. He has a strong personality, and he can't get the bait at all with the word "harmony".

Alf's family and Ye's family are not related by marriage, and they did not move around in the past, but Sally Alf has a kindness to Ye Zhen.

Few people knew about this matter, Sally didn't want to make it public, and Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin never told anyone, because of the relationship between the two families, it's not good to be too close.

So even though he was kind, Sally never took the initiative to interact with Ye Zhen, but Ye Zhen would greet Sally in private and give gifts every festival.

Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin couldn't be surprised when Sally appeared in Ye's house today.

And at this time, they turned their attention to Sally. It was a young girl with soft and fluffy golden hair, which was scattered behind her softly. Although it was a dazzling color, it looked very gentle. She has fair skin, delicate facial features, and a very beautiful appearance, but her demeanor is very modest. Wearing a simple one-piece dress, she looks very quiet.

She looked at Ye Zhen and Xu Ruoxin, saluted, and said hello softly: "Hello uncle, hello aunt, I'm Vivienne Alf."

Although Vivienne didn't look like Sally at all, she The iconic blond hair, which has already named her identity, is Sally Alf's most beloved and only granddaughter.