Chapter 128 The Eve of Parting

714 star fields! Yuan Xi's eyes widened. In the past, he wouldn't have known where this was, but now it couldn't be clearer. It was the key point where the federal army fought with foreigners.

And now, Ye Heng is actually going there, it's...he's going to go to the battlefield at all!

In fact, from the beginning of the battle between the two sides, Yuan Xi had been mentally prepared. He knew that Ye Heng would go for a walk sooner or later, but even if he was prepared, his heart was clenched when he heard it now. He opened his mouth and said Can't say a word.

This expression fell into Ye Heng's eyes, and he immediately softened his heart. He couldn't help kissing the slightly parted thin lips, and said to Yuan Xi from a very close distance: "Don't be afraid, I will come back safely."

Sometimes The more consolation the worse, Yuan Xi leaned on him, clutching his clothes tightly with both hands, felt his breath, listened to his voice, but felt even more uncertain in his heart.

Ye Heng didn't say any more, just stroked his back to comfort him.

Yuan Xi silently closed his eyes and remained silent for a while. Finally, he took a deep breath and suppressed all his fears and worries. Facing the unavoidable things, the only solution was to face them bravely.

He raised his head, looked into Ye Heng's eyes, and said in an unusually firm voice: "Don't worry, I will protect our home!"

Ye Heng looked down at him, then smiled, and replied in a low voice: " Good."

Then Yuan Xi asked again: "When are you going to leave?"

Ye Heng said: "Tomorrow at six o'clock in the morning."

Yuan Xi calculated the time, it is now eight o'clock in the evening, and there are still ten hours before tomorrow morning at six o'clock .

He figured it out, and immediately jumped up and said, "I'll make some more clothes, and you take them all away!" Military uniforms can protect soldiers' lives, and soldiers are safe. Only he, a general, can command calmly and respond flexibly.

Yuan Xi was about to run to the studio immediately, but Ye Heng pulled him back. Yuan Xi looked at him because he didn't understand, and Ye Heng said: "Don't worry about it right now, you can do it after I leave, when the time comes I will arrange a transport ship for a special trip."

Yuan Xi thought for a while, then stopped.

Ye Heng said again: "Don't tire yourself out too much." He asked again, "Have you reached the full level of sewing?"

Yuan Xi nodded.

Ye Heng said: "Then pass it on to Lu Jinran first."

Yuan Xi originally had this plan, but Ye Heng's appearance just now interrupted him.

Ye Heng suggested to pass on the skills now, and Yuan Xi didn't doubt him, so he went to the studio with him.

Lu Jinran has finished adjusting his mood, from an excited young man to a proud and awkward gentleman, and he is making clothes with restraint, waiting for Master Yuan to come to teach him skills.

He knew Ye Heng too well, and when they met, they would just say hello, and the three of them were not polite, so Yuan Xi passed on the skills to him quickly.

It took only half an hour, and everything was done. Under Ye Heng's instigation, Yuan Xi also shared the small scissors with him.

Although Yuan Xi felt that it was unnecessary, after all, Lu Jinran would have his own scissors after he upgraded... But he felt soft when he thought that Ye Heng was leaving. Naturally, he didn't think much about what Ye Heng said. .

After all this was done, Ye Heng stood up, pulled Yuan Xi away, then turned around and said to Lu Jinran, "I'll leave at six o'clock tomorrow morning, and I'll leave this place to you."

Only then did Yuan Xi know Ye Heng's intentions ...Damn it, it's too insidious! He didn't let him stay up all night, but let his good brother work all night...

Sweat... Yuan Xi's little heart felt a little uneasy, and then Ye Heng pulled him away.

The two went back to the small building, and went to see their son first. The little guy was sleeping soundly, with his arms and legs on Xiao Jinlong's body. Yuan Xi moved it away for him, and he waved it again not long after. Little Jinlong didn't feel the pressure at all, he nestled there, and slept soundly.

Ye Heng looked at the two little guys, smiled unconsciously, kissed each other, and then took Yuan Xi back to the bedroom.

As soon as the door was closed, a certain person transformed, picked up Yuan Xi, and said while taking off his clothes, "Xiao Xi, I need some strength."

Yuan Xi was speechless, but he didn't refuse. To separate, he felt soft in his heart, and Ye Heng simply took advantage of him, tossed several postures that he would not normally try, and forced Yuan Xi to say a lot of things that he couldn't say in the past.

In the end, both of them reached the peak, and at the same time, they heard the system sound ringing in their ears.

Yuan Xi was in a daze, and when Ye Heng hugged and cleaned his body, he slowly regained his senses when he nestled on the dry and warm bed again.

I really can't laugh or cry, the skill in the room has been upgraded in an extremely timely manner...

The two of them received the upgrade rewards one after another, and as expected, it really is the second scroll of the mind skill, and now the mind skill is also assembled.

Open the mind art scroll down, the red booklet disappears, and at this time, the mind art skills at the bottom of the system are all lit up, prompting: activating...

Yuan Xijing waited for a while, about five or six minutes passed , the activation was completed, but the scene that followed surprised him.

The system started updating again! Is it possible to upgrade again?

Khan, Yuanxi thought that the 2.0 system was already the highest level, what is the rhythm of upgrading to 3.0?

And, why the upgrade? Why is this trick related to the system upgrade?

It's a pity that these answers can only be known after the upgrade is completed. This time the progress bar looks the same as last time. It will take at least 24 hours for all updates to be completed.

Yuan Xi looked at Ye Heng. After listening to Ye Heng's description, he didn't expect that Ye Heng's system panel had also started to be upgraded!

This was really a surprise, he thought only his own system could be upgraded, but Ye Heng's could also be upgraded! It's a pity that it also takes 24 hours to know what it looks like after the upgrade.

Yuan Xi suppressed it, and then thought of the upgrade rewards for sewing, not only for upgrades, but also for full-level rewards! Thinking about the big gift package with a full level of tidying technique, Yuan Xi couldn't help but start looking forward to it.

First, there are the eighth and ninth-level sewing rewards, and the upgrade rewards for these two levels are parchment paper. Yuan Xi took pictures of them one by one, one was the formula of the steel needle, and the other was the formula of the thread coil, which solved Yuan Xi's urgent need, so he didn't have to worry about running out of thread coils. It's a pity that the casting technique has not been practiced. Otherwise, more steel needles can be made, so that more people can help make military uniforms.

The reward for the tenth level of sewing is a piece of cloth three meters square, pure black, but there are dark patterns on it, although it is an extremely low-key color, but the texture and feel are unbelievably good, it looks like a good thing.

Yuan Xi took a photo of the appraisal, but the appraiser didn't say why because the grade was too low, it just repeated: "For sewing, for sewing."

Yuan Xi pondered, since it is fabric, it must be for making clothes. Just put it away.

Then there was the full-level sewing gift package, and Yuan Xi accepted them all. My good guy, there was a big pile full of them.

Checking the rewards is always a very happy thing, Yuan Xi sorted them out a little before taking them out for appraisal one by one.

The first is gems. This time the system is very generous. There are 8 rewards for gems alone, 3 crit rubies, 2 speed-up sapphires, 2 incremental topaz, and 1 emerald stone.

The last time Tidying up was rewarded with an emerald stone, I didn't expect to give another emerald this time when I reached the sewing level, but the appraiser still refused to tell Yuan Xi what the stone was for.

Yuan Xi even wanted to inlay it directly on the props, so let's try the usage by himself. Of course, this is just an impulsive thought, and it has not been implemented. If it is inlaid on a prop that is not suitable for this gem, it will be a waste.

Putting away the gems first, Yuan Xi saw a small bag with sharp eyes, about the size of little Yuan Zhe's fist, small and cute. Yuan Xi wondered, could this be a space bag? No, interspatial bags cannot be placed in his diamond box, they are not compatible.

Yuan Xi took out the small bag first, and weighed it, it was quite heavy. Since it has weight, it means that it is definitely not a space bag.

He opened it and took a look... Damn it, I was almost blinded, it's so bright! It was as bright as day!

There are countless small boulders lying in the small bag, each one is extremely small, about half a carat in size, but very bright, a single one in the palm of your hand can illuminate the darkness.

Ye Heng saw it and was a little curious: "What are these?"

Yuan Xi was patted for identification, and simply said the result: "Attribute enhancement stone, used for sewing."

Ye Heng pondered for a while when he heard it: " It seems to be used to strengthen the clothes."

Yuan Xi nodded, but he didn't know how to strengthen it, could it be possible to sprinkle these small stones on the clothes? It's a pity that I don't have extra military uniforms on hand, so I can't use them for a try.

But there is no rush. He will try it out tomorrow morning to see if there is anything special about it.

There is also a familiar thing in the box, a small wooden sign. Yuan Xi took it out, and just put it in the palm of his hand, it disappeared. The system prompts: "I have obtained the achievement of a sewing master."

There are also a bunch of bottles and cans in the full-level reward. Yuan Xi carefully took them out and put them on the table. There were seven bottles in total. The colors were exactly red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple, and they were also filled with liquids of corresponding colors.

The identification result is: "Fortified dye, used for sewing."

It seems that it also strengthens the clothing, Yuan Xi doesn't dislike it at all, these are all good things, he is willing to take whatever they give.

There is another thing, Yuan Xi has seen it a long time ago, but just took it out now, it becomes more clear after taking it out, it is a cloak!

He took it out and tossed it, and couldn't help admiring, what a handsome cloak!

Not only does the style look good, but the material of the fabric is also one of a kind. Yuan Xi touched it again and again, and at the same time he liked it, he also had a plan in mind.

Ye Heng looked at the cloak, but thought of the doctor's casual clothes, so he said, "Appraise it and see the protection value."

Yuan Xi nodded, and immediately took a photo of it for appraisal, and the result was even more gratifying: "An Shuo Cloak, protection value 1000 points, durability 1000 points, special skills, stealth."