Chapter 62 You're Lying

After saying this, Yuan Xi didn't dare to raise his head, since he had finished what he needed to say, and there was nothing left to say, Yuan Xi wanted to leave.

He turned around and was grabbed before he even took a step. The hand that was holding him was not as hot as usual, but rather cool, with an imperceptible trembling.

Yuan Xi turned around and finally looked up at Ye Heng.

Ye Heng was also looking at him, his black eyes were particularly distinct on his snow-white face, and there was a trace of fragility that shouldn't belong to his overly delicate face at this time, his lips moved slightly, and his voice seemed to come from his throat Forced out: "Xiaoxi, you're lying."

Yuan Xi didn't dare to look at him, the more he looked, the more his heart throbbed, he forced himself, and said in a cold voice: "Major General Ye, I told you , you are fine, after considering all aspects, I want to try to be with you, but I'm sorry, I can't lie to myself these days, I don't have the heart, so I can't force it."

After finishing speaking, he said coldly With his head down, he broke Ye Heng's hand very seriously, then turned and left completely.

This time Ye Heng didn't stop him. Yuan Xi turned around and walked quickly towards the aircraft. He boarded the aircraft alone and walked away.

He drove the aircraft to the maximum speed, but without any destination, he ran around like a headless fly. He didn't know where he was going, but it seemed that when he stopped, Ye Heng's last gaze would appear in front of his eyes. The uncontrollable begging in the depths of his eyes made Yuan Xi's heart feel as if it was tightly clenched by a giant claw, and the pain was unbearable.

Only when you leave and lose, will you realize how important this person is to you.

Throughout the whole day, Yuan Xi seemed to have slipped around the entire blue island, until the sun was about to set, and when the sun was setting, he actually went around and returned to this sea area.

In another direction, he saw that figure in the distance.

Standing in front of the quiet blue water, like a statue standing forever, motionless.

Yuan Xi was stunned for a moment, and when he realized that Ye Heng hadn't left, his heart instantly felt like it was scalded by hot oil, and the suppressed heartache hit again, and Yuan Xi's hands shook violently.

He felt that he couldn't hold on any longer, and he regretted more and more. Maybe things were not as extreme as he thought. Ye Heng cared about him very much, and Ye Heng really treated him. Communicate, can you also understand each other!

Yuan Xi was about to be convinced by himself, but when he raised his head, it was like a bucket of cold water was poured on his head.

He saw a tall man, wearing a dark purple shirt and black slim trousers, with elegant steps, and his whole person looked noble but not luxurious. He tilted his head slightly, and his appearance under the setting sun was amazing.

He was almost as tall as Ye Heng, and the two of them stood together, under the hazy yellow sun, with the blue sea behind them, quiet like a beautiful picture scroll, people couldn't take their eyes off it.

The thoughts that Yuanxi raised before were instantly shattered, and he retreated again. He suddenly realized that Ye Heng would have more and better choices if he left.

One who can stand shoulder to shoulder with him, one who can take risks with him, one who does not need to make him worry about the future, and is in the same world as him.

Yuan Xi couldn't help shrinking his body, then stepped on the accelerator and left completely.

Lu Xiao is the son of Ye Xin and Lu Jianming, Ye Xin is Ye Zhen's younger sister, also Ye Heng's sister-in-law, and Lu Xiao is one year younger than Ye Heng, so he is Ye Heng's cousin.

Because the two are only two years apart, they grew up together since they were young. The two families have a good relationship, and the relationship between cousins ​​is naturally nothing to say.

Ye Heng raised his eyes to look at him, and just said in a low voice: "Come here."

Lu Xiao coughed dryly and said, "It seems... it's not the time to come?"

Ye Heng lowered his eyes, restraining all his emotions, just Said in a deep voice, "Let's go, have a few drinks with me."

Lu Xiao's protruding phoenix eyes collapsed in an instant... However, his romantic reputation in Beijing Star is comparable to that of Ye Huai, and his eyes are so vicious. Naturally, he saw Ye Heng's strangeness, and guessed in his heart. Eighth, now that Ye Heng made this request, as a cousin, he shouldn't back down due to emotion or reason...

It's just...

Lu Xiao sighed, after all, he didn't say much, and followed Ye Heng back to the Nebula.

Ye Heng kept silent, but ordered to take out all the good wines in the cellar, and drink them one by one. It was fine for him to drink by himself, and Lu Xiao, who was accompanying the wine, had to keep up. He was a little slower. He just stared at Lu Xiao without saying a word. Lu Xiao knew the quality of this man's wine well, so he simply smashed the cans and smashed them, drinking one after another, desperately drinking.

Xin Xiaoluo and Yi Mia quietly hid behind the door, and they showed two pairs of big eyes, peeping at them.

"Tell me, did the boss quarrel with the sister-in-law?" Imiya asked softly.

Xin Xiaoluo pointed at his forehead: "Nonsense, can you do this without arguing with the boss?"

Imiya wrinkled her pretty face, hesitated, hesitated, hesitated for a long time, and finally couldn't help asking: "Then sister-in-law? Why don't you come and cook for us..."

Xin Xiaoluo couldn't help giving him another slap in the face: "Eat, eat, you will know how to eat!" After finishing speaking, he himself was quite melancholy, the sister-in-law's craftsmanship is That's great, if they stop coming when they get angry, they will have to live under the rust smell of smart nanny all year round again.

Thinking of this made him even more melancholy.

After moaning and sighing for a long time, Ming Zuo finally took the two away one by one.

Lu Xiao was also very melancholy, he wished that he would be carried away by Ming Zuo instead of suffering here.

This wine is all good wine, and there are several bottles that will sell for a lot of money at the auction, but it happened to meet a cow and drink Ye Heng, and it was really ruined.

But at this time, Lu Xiao couldn't take pity on these good wines anymore. He was the one who needed saving most. Ye Heng's drinking capacity was unknown to others, but he really knew it.

Ordinary people drink more and more sinful, the more they drink, the more dizzy they become, and finally they fall unconscious, but Ye Heng does the opposite. Stomach, he can stay up all night...

The point is, don't interrupt him, if you say something, why don't we drink less, that's good, one drink in one sip, the next rhythm is three drinks in one sip.

don't drink? It's okay, I'll drink it for you.

Lu Xiao didn't dare to stop him, so he finally opened his mouth to drink. For the first time, he hated his drinking so much. If he couldn't drink enough, Ye Heng wouldn't even invite him to accompany him. If he couldn't drink too much, he would fall on the table Come on, there is no need to suffer this crime...

So after dawn, Lu Xiao died completely, and was carried back to the lounge by Xin Xiaoluo and Ming Zuo.

And Ye Heng?

He was full of energy, and seemed to be the same as usual. On the starship, he dealt with the work and made some arrangements, and then took the Xingyun and returned directly to Beijing Star.

The matter of mopping up the experimental base had already been reported. Su Mingyu contacted him personally and asked him to go back to Beijing Star.

Of course he couldn't delay.

On the starship, he still didn't sleep, but he took a shower and took nutritional care to completely dissipate the alcohol smell from his body.

After returning to Beijing Star, he didn't go back to Ye's house, but went directly to see Su Mingyu. After all, he was personally summoned by the President of the Federation, so he couldn't be careless.

Even though Su Mingyu spoke in the tone of an uncle, since Su Mingyu came to power, it is impossible for him to be just an uncle again.

Ye Heng gave a military salute to Su Mingyu.

Su Mingyu smiled slightly, his black eyes were full of kindness, and he couldn't hide the joy in his eyes when he looked at Ye Heng. He returned the salute, and then said: "Come on, sit down, just the two of us, don't need to be so Be cautious."

Ye Heng complied, and sat on Su Mingyu's lower head, his upper body was still straight, his movements were regular, and he was so polite that he couldn't pick a single mistake.

Su Mingyu first chatted with Ye Heng about some homework, and then turned to the main topic and asked about the whole incident.

In fact, Ye Heng had already handed in the written text in detail, and Su Mingyu must have been clear about it long ago, but he asked again, and Ye Heng was not ambiguous, and summarized it in simple and neat language to clarify the key points And just right to mention some of my own ideas.

Su Mingyu nodded in satisfaction, and finally he looked at Ye Heng with a trace of guilt in his eyes, and his voice was very gentle: "Ye Heng, you are a good boy and an excellent general, whether I am your relative or a member of the Federation President, I am very satisfied with you. I admire your actions, style, and methods of dealing with things, and I am also proud of your excellent ability. You handled this matter very well, but..." He After a slight pause, he continued, "Maybe you will be wronged."

Ye Heng lowered his eyes, with only a slight fluctuation in his emotions, he said softly: "If you have any orders, please feel free to say , Ye Heng must go all out."

Su Mingyu squinted his eyes, and his voice became softer: "Ye Heng, you have made a great contribution this time, but I can't give you the corresponding reward for the time being."

After finishing speaking, he He stared at Ye Heng, and continued to speak slowly: "I believe you know that the experimental base is just a small tail, and we have to figure out how big the giant snake is behind it. If we publicize this matter now, I'm afraid that I will startle the snake and make the follow-up work much more difficult, so I can only wrong you temporarily."

Ye Heng seemed to be stunned, and after a while he whispered: "I see."

Su Mingyu stood up and patted Ye Heng's shoulder, and said: "Good boy, don't worry, we are a family, and there is still a long way to go."

After leaving the presidential palace, Ye Heng went back to Ye's house. Mother Ye was not there, and Father Ye was at home alone. Ye Heng told him about Su Mingyu summoning him just now.

Ye Zhen pondered for a while and said, "Su Mingyu is testing you."

Ye Heng nodded. He had already been mentally prepared for this result, so it was not surprising. No matter from which angle, Su Mingyu would not let this happen. It was not long before he took office that Ye Heng discovered such a big problem. If he publicized it, he would be slapping him in the face of the president. Revealing all of them, and then punishing them wantonly, in this case, it shows the ability of the new president, and it is the best opportunity to stand up.

As shrewd as Su Mingyu, how could he miss this opportunity.

It's just... It seems that it is really too much to instruct Ye Heng so directly.

Ye Zhen sighed and continued: "A few days ago, your uncle and Su Mingyu quarreled again."

Ye Heng's expression froze, and he frowned and asked, "Grandpa didn't tell uncle?"

"What's the use of asking?" Your uncle knows better than anyone else, but how can he hold back his temper."

Ye Heng didn't answer, he knew that Ye Xuan was old and couldn't hold back Ye Tian long ago.

And Ye Tian's character has always been domineering and strong. He used to dominate Su Mingyu, but now Su Mingyu is above him. After getting used to the previous way of getting along, it will take some time to change it intentionally, let alone unintentionally...

If Ye Tian knows Su Mingyu's entrustment to Ye Heng, he will probably be even more furious, and there will inevitably be another quarrel.

It's just that this matter can't be hidden after all, and since Su Mingyu has done such a thing, it seems that he doesn't care about Ye Tian at all.

In the evening, Mother Ye and Ye Huai came back together. Mother Ye was very upset these days. She had made an appointment with Ye Zhen to go to the commercial star to "coincidentally meet" her son and daughter-in-law, but who knew that something happened to her son. The itinerary was forced to be interrupted, and Mother Ye didn't care about Ye Zhen's devious ways, and was ready to go directly to Lanxing to visit.

Who knew that Ye Heng saw Ye Heng when he returned home, and he was overjoyed. Could it be that his daughter-in-law and grandson came back together?

Ouch, she forgot to dress up to impress the kids!

After entering the room, seeing Ye Heng, he didn't even ask him how he was, but just said, "Where are Yuan Xi and Xiao Yuan Zhe?"

Upon hearing these two names, Ye Heng froze immediately and kept holding on. His expression was a little unbearable, and he shouted in a low voice: "Mom, you are back."

No matter how rough Ye Mu's heart was, she could see that something was wrong at this time, especially Ye Heng, he was not like Ye Huai, what happened? He couldn't hide it, everything was on his face, this eldest son was so deep that even her mother couldn't understand... But right

now, Ye Heng's expression is definitely something serious!

Before she could continue to ask, Ye Heng turned around and went upstairs: "I'll go to the house to rest for a while."

She couldn't help but feel a little bit in her heart, this is... this... what's going on?

Ye Heng left, but who was Mother Ye? She immediately dialed Xin Xiaoluo's communicator who was far away in Blue Star.

Xin Xiaoluo saw that it was Ye Mu calling, and before Ye Mu could ask in detail, he clattered everything he knew like a bamboo bean.

After listening to the whole process, Mother Ye went upstairs as soon as she pondered.

She knocked on Ye Heng's door and said softly, "Ye Heng?"

There was no response, but after a while, the door opened, and Ye Heng stood at the door with no expression on his face, and said softly, "Mom, I'm fine." Mother

Ye pretended not to hear, and said straight to the point: "Did you quarrel?"

Ye Heng didn't say anything.

Mother Ye sighed and said, "Son, it's not that Mom is talking about you. These two people will always have bumps in their relationship. If you want to live a long life, you need to get along with each other. Each other..."

"No."

Mother Ye was stunned, She looked up at Ye Heng.

"I'm being selfish."