Chapter 42 Ye Tian

With Ye Tian in front and Ye Heng in the back, the two entered the study one after another.

In the first half of his life, Mr. Ye could not say that he could not read big characters, but he was not interested in reading. According to Mrs. Ye, when Mrs. Ye entered the examination room, the whole class could breathe a sigh of relief, and he was the last one. Someone has taken the throne, how comfortable it is.

But after he became famous later, Mr. Ye knew the hardships of not studying. He also understood that he was born in a time of war. If this was a peaceful era, his temper at that time would most likely become a space pirate...

So he said I am still very serious about the education of future generations. First, get the basic education done in a serious manner, and then you can go to the military academy or other colleges and universities at will.

Therefore, under this kind of education, although Ye Tian is also a soldier, he is a good soldier who adapts to the peaceful age and understands the law. Needless to say, Ye Zhen, with her excellent mind, has never left the first place since she went to school.

This made Mrs. Ye very emotional. The father spent half his life at the bottom of the list, and after giving birth to a son, he became the number one all year round. The old lady Ye couldn't help being a little proud, Ye Xuan's last gene was there, Ye Zhenneng was so good, but he just followed her...

The Ye family's study room is fully functional, and it is different from the one in the earth age. But there are also many ancient books, but they are all coated with layers of protective film, not to mention the wind and rain, even an aurora bomb will not hurt the ancient books. Of course, the value is also high.

Before the sons and daughters got married, each of them had a study room in the Ye family's mansion. This configuration fully showed the eagerness of Mr. Ye to educate the whole family.

It's just that the more functions the study has, it's another story.

Ye Tian took Ye Hengjin to his study room before he got married, and the furnishings inside were very stylish. To be honest, I can't smell the aroma of books, but the smell of cold weapons is full. Ye Tian is a cold weapon master, the study is full of hard-earned collections, at first glance, it doesn't look like a study, but a training ground.

Ye Tian sat on the chair in the center, and Ye Heng sat beside him.

Ye Tian loves Ye Heng very much. Although Ye Heng has not experienced in his army, he has seen Ye Heng's deeds and abilities. He has appreciation and sympathy for each other. Own.

Although he was a little regretful because his son Ye Jin was not as good as Ye Heng, but he was open-minded, so he thought about it a little bit, and then he thought that this was his nephew, and he felt very relieved.

Because of this, he has been paying close attention to Ye Heng's affairs. Ye Tian had just told him that Ye Heng had just obtained the military rank of major general, telling him not to worry, and he would help him pay attention to the fiefdom.

Ye Heng didn't say much, and Ye Tian didn't care. Ye Zhen was a layman in military affairs, and Ye Tian was Ye Heng's uncle, so it was right for him to discuss this matter.

It's just that he didn't expect Ye Heng to make his own claim and apply for a fiefdom, which is still such a remote star field.

At this time, he called Ye Heng over, just to talk about it.

"Boy Heng, I know about your fief, you, don't listen to your father, you can't be careless about the fief, you are already a general of the Federation, you can command your own army, and the fief is the foundation of your development. You Choose 9871, that bullshit star field that doesn't even have a name. How much resource output can it have? Without resources, what do you use to supply your troops? Not to mention the replacement of mechs and battleships, just maintenance and You can't even afford energy reserves!"

Ye Heng didn't speak, but just listened quietly.

Ye Tian was not a talkative person in the past, but regarding his nephew's major life-related matters at this time, he had to make it clear: "Even if all these are removed, what about the personnel? After the fiefdom, the army All conscripts must be carried out in your own fief. The population density of the star field of 9871 is extremely low, and the technological level of the only third-level resource star is not much higher. Can't be called! No resources, no personnel, no high-end mechs and starships, how do you develop? How do you improve?"

To be honest, Ye Tian said these words from the bottom of his heart. Ye Heng thought about it.

The federation's star field is extremely wide, and it is still constantly exploring. Not to mention the entire universe, but the huge Milky Way. So far, it has only explored corners and corners. The reason why this kind of differentiation model of territory management is produced , it is really a last resort.

Officers above the general level will have their own fiefs, but the fiefs are good or bad. The generals assigned to the fiefs have their own troops. They develop the star domain while guarding the satellite domain to achieve a self-sufficient supply and demand model. .

The existence of the federal government means that it has mastered high-end technology and starship data. Human life has not made great progress. After a hundred years, they still cannot escape death. These scientific and technological information accumulated over thousands or even tens of thousands of years are human beings. The basis for continuous progress.

Since the formation of the new federation structure, this information has been divided. The president has 30% of it, while the remaining 70% is controlled by the Senate and the Generalissimo who commands the armed forces, and is divided among the top ten families.

Through complex and close connections, the federation was formed, and only those who mastered these cutting-edge technologies could truly have the right to speak.

An ordinary general leads the army to develop in a remote star field. If there is no scientific and technological support from the Federation, then even if it develops for thousands of years, it will not dare to have any dissent.

In the face of the huge disparity in strength, a Galaxy-class battleship can easily destroy an entire fleet of Wuwu-class battleships.

The combat power is not directly proportional, and it does not constitute a threat at all.

The only way for generals with fiefdoms to continue to improve their military ranks and obtain more powerful starships is to continuously develop fiefdoms, increase combat power, and possess huge resources in exchange for higher technical support. The right to expand fiefdoms.

Such a model is essentially an alliance, with distinct levels from top to bottom, the shape of a pyramid, and the gap in strength at each level is extremely wide.

In such a situation, the gap in strength cannot be reversed by individual ability at all, it depends on the overall strength of a team!

Therefore, for a rising star like Ye Heng to choose such a barren star field as a fiefdom, he is simply destroying his future. There are not enough resources, insufficient battleships, and the overall strength of the army cannot be improved. There is no way.

The gap between them, to use a simple metaphor, is like a nuclear bomb and a pistol. No matter how extraordinary and first-class pistol you are, you are still a scum in front of a nuclear bomb.

Ye Heng didn't know these things, but he always had his own ideas.

Ye Tian looked at Ye Heng's expression, sighed and said, "I know you have had your own opinions since you were a child, and you are also a capable child, but this matter is really not as simple as you think, choosing such a fief , you have no future at all, just do nothing for the rest of your life, are you willing?"

"Your father has been cautious all his life, and you have some shadows of him in your actions. I understand what you mean." He paused and continued. , "After Ming Yu came to power, our Ye family is indeed too powerful, and I understand the reason why we have made great achievements, but you can't make fun of your own future because of this." After

talking about this, Ye Heng finally spoke. Said: "Uncle, Ye Heng can choose."

With just one sentence, Ye Tian's thousands of words were blocked back.

Ye Tian opened his mouth, and finally sighed again: "You boy, I am doing it for your own good."

Ye Heng looked at Ye Tian calmly, then bowed deeply, and said in a low voice: "Uncle's heart My nephew knows it all."

Ye Tian stared at Ye Heng intently, Ye Heng's expression remained unchanged, his delicate appearance seemed to be covered with frost, although it was within reach, it was becoming more and more incomprehensible.

At this point, it is meaningless to continue talking, Ye Tian said: "Forget it, you have your own ideas, I will not obstruct you, if there is anything you need uncle, just say it."

Ye Heng saluted, Respectfully said: "Thank you uncle."

Ye Tian waved his hand, and Ye Heng left the study alone.

Looking at the back of Ye Heng leaving, Ye Tian narrowed his eyes slightly, his nephew is young, but the city is so deep, is it a good thing or a bad thing?

In the living room, Ye Huai was beside Mr. Ye. Although Ye Huai hadn't joined the army, and his ability was not outstanding, he had a good personality, was talkative, and was very pleasing.

Mr. Ye's background is not high. Although the Ye family was also a family at the time, it has long since fallen. When Mr. Ye was young, he didn't pay much attention to it. However, when he gave birth to two leaves, he was very particular. As a father, he had no choice but to hold on .

After that, the first two grandchildren, Ye Heng, were praised by everyone. Although Ye Jin was inferior, he was also impeccable. Only this Ye Huai was the most meaty, playful and fun, and he was as famous as his brother Ye Heng , but it is a flower name.

He has a more detached personality and is not that restrained, and because he is the youngest grandson, Mr. Ye is partial to him, so the grandpa and grandson hit it off very well, and there is endless talk when they get together.

If you don't lean over to listen, you think it's the two of them discussing some important matter. When you walk in, you can hear it. The big thing the two of them are discussing is nothing more than a new virtual online game that has recently been released... The martial arts style, fantasy style, it's all in my heart Great...

Mother Ye and Mel Kalilan are by the old lady's side. Don't look at Ye's mother dominating the house at home, but when she leaves the house, she is definitely a good wife and mother who can go up to the hall and down to the kitchen. A good daughter-in-law.

As soon as Ye Heng came out, Mrs. Ye called him over, and Ye Heng called grandma, aunt, and mother.

The old lady Ye let out a sigh, and quickly told him to sit down. Mel also looked at him with a smile. Although everyone said that Ye Heng was good, in her eyes, no one could compare to her son Ye Jin.

No matter what era, as long as there is marriage, women are very concerned about it, especially a diamond king like Ye Heng who is outstanding in all aspects and can't be better, they pay more attention to it.

Mrs. Ye was no exception. She pulled Ye Heng over and said, "Xiao Heng, you are not young anymore, it's time to settle down, and you can't be as naughty as pregnant. Your aunt, you told me a few days ago Said, her little nephew, Hill Kalilan, also graduated this year. He is 24 years old. He looks very good, and I heard that he has a good personality. Look..."

If Yuan Xi was here, he would definitely be embarrassing. Embarrassing, human beings have developed for thousands of years since the age of the earth, but what Mrs. Ye said is still the same, but now people are more open and no longer obsessed with marrying a woman. It doesn't matter if you like men, let's talk The red thread will tell you about men...

Ye Heng smiled slightly, and waited for the old lady to finish speaking before he answered, "Grandma, I have someone I like."

As soon as he said this, the three women were in awe. Surprised, and then the old lady Ye couldn't help asking: "Who is it? Where is it from? Why didn't you bring it back to have a look?"

Ye Heng said: "When it's settled, I will notify grandma as soon as possible.

" I understand, the two young men are still in the ambiguous stage of their relationship, and the old lady can keep up with the trend. Even now, she has nothing to do. What do you like to watch? Don't Love Him, He Loves Him Again" and other annual love dramas. Therefore, at this moment, he understood it even more, and said with a smile: "Then you have to hurry up, the first strike is the best, the first to get the moon when you are near the water, and if you can't do it, come to a preemptive strike..."

Seeing that the art of war is about to greet, Ye Heng I could only smile and say, "Okay, grandma, Ye Heng knows." What

Ye Mu is capable of, she is so HOLD at this time, hearing such explosive news, she can remain motionless and calm, and her ability to disguise is rising in a straight line. Seeing that they are about to surpass the full level and enter the next realm.

It's just that returning home now is an extremely in-depth education for Ye Heng. How deep is the backlog in the mansion, how powerful is the explosive power at this moment.

After inquiring all about Yuanxi's family background and finding out that there is actually a son, Mother Ye couldn't hold it anymore. If Father Ye hadn't stopped her, she would have been carrying a bunch of presents in big bags at this very moment. Went to Blue Star to meet his in-laws, daughter-in-law, and precious grandson...

In the distant Blue Star, Yuan Xi knew nothing about Ye Heng's confession of himself.

He is rolling up his sleeves and preparing to do a big job, vowing to become a little expert cook and upgrade his cooking skills to the next level.

It is not difficult to upgrade Pao Dingshu, Yuan Xi recalled that the previous ten points were basically gaining proficiency in handling fish and poultry. Because there were too many drips in the system, he didn't pay much attention to it, so he dug it out and took a look when it was needed now.

This is easy to handle, his own animals are not willing to kill, they are all mature animals that want to lay eggs and milk, so Yuanxi specially asked the long-term worker to buy a box of fresh fish over, gearing up to improve his proficiency.

Unexpectedly, when it was noon, Qinghe Farm ushered in a group of unexpected guests.