Chapter 130

Yuan Xi went to the studio, while Lu Jinran was still working hard, it was only then that Yuan Xi remembered that he should give Lu Jinran the halo of a master. The system panel was being updated, but the inheritance panel could be opened. After opening it, he was taken aback.

Good guy, are all his apprentices sleepless?

Ma Yingnv has already reached level five, Talal and Zhang Xun have level four respectively, and the latest student Lu Jinran has also been promoted to level three.

Lu Jinran, you are mighty, you rose to level three in just one night, what a genius!

But in fact, it is also a matter of course. Yuanxi inherited it after the full level of sewing, so the difficulty of Lu Jinran's practice is much lower than that of the other three. Moreover, Yuan Xi also shared all the sewing tools with Lu Jinran. The clothes that Lu Jinran is making now are simply leapfrog production, and his proficiency must have increased a lot.

Yuan Xi thought about it for a while, and suddenly found something wrong. It stands to reason that Lu Jinran made so many clothes by leapfrogging, it should be more than three levels...

He first blessed each apprentice with a halo, and at the same time asked his doubts.

Lu Jinran raised his eyebrows and said: "Because the level difference is too large, at first you can only get 1% of the proficiency, but now you can get 30% of the proficiency at the third level."

Yuan Xi was speechless, this stupid system, Not smart when you should be smart, smart when you shouldn't be smart... really... ignorant.

The system gentleman who is being updated: the blue veins are popping up...

Yuan Xi didn't say any more, and sat down to make clothes with Lu Jinran. At the same time, people received a system prompt in their ears: "Master and apprentice work together, and the rewards will be doubled."

And Yuan Xi added another sentence: "Because the sewing skill has reached the full level, the proficiency cannot be accumulated, so the proficiency is converted into merit points. , please pay attention to check."

There is such a good thing!

Lu Jinran slightly opened his eyes wide, looking at Yuan Xi with incredible eyes: "...I'm level four."

Yuan Xi didn't think too much about it, he just thought it was because he doubled too much, so he accumulated a lot of proficiency, and Lu Jinran happened to be at the juncture of upgrading, so he rushed to level four in one fell swoop.

But when Lu Jinran said that he was only thirty points short of proficiency to level up, Yuan Xi was also stunned.

How could there be so much proficiency after only making one piece of clothing? You know, Lu Jinran made more than 10,000 pieces before he was promoted to the third level, and his proficiency in this piece of clothing is very small.

But now, it costs thirty points to do one thing.

Yuan Xi was wondering, but Lu Jinran himself discovered the reason. Originally, the proficiency required for him to make a piece of clothing was only 30%, but because of the arrival of Yuan Xi, he got 100% proficiency, and at the same time it doubled because of the aura of master and apprentice, and because of the master He worked together and doubled on this basis.

That's why there are so many proficiencies.

Yuan Xi was very emotional after hearing this, Lu Jinran is so lucky! If this goes on, wouldn't it be easy to reach the full level?

At this time, Yuan Xi suddenly had an idea. Since he would get twice the result with half the effort to upgrade with his apprentices, how about he bring a few more apprentices at once?

In particular, his sewing skills have reached the full level. As long as the merit is enough, he can accept unlimited apprentices, without any deductions, but will be rewarded instead. Why not do such a thing that benefits others and himself?

However, Yuan Xi couldn't make up his own mind about this kind of thing, so he contacted Ye Heng and gave him a brief description of what he had just discovered. Ye Heng said: "You can first pass it on to Sun Daqian

and his two mothers, and An Rui, and I will arrange for him to find you."

: "A few more people? It's the same anyway, and there are more helpers."

Ye Heng pondered: "I can't find a suitable candidate for a while, let's pass on these first, and they are enough to make the general uniform. Come out, after that, wait for me to go back and slowly add up."

Yuan Xi's heart warmed immediately when he heard the words "wait for me to go back". Ye Heng has gone to a dangerous place now. Although he couldn't help thinking about it all the time, he heard Ye Heng's understatement but full of confidence , Yuan Xi's tense heart seemed to relax a lot.

So he nodded quickly and agreed.

Ye Heng also had other concerns. Although Yuan Xi's ability was no longer a secret in their small circle, Ye Heng was fully sure of these people and would not leak it out, let alone betray them. But it is extremely hidden outside this small circle, and no one can find out the slightest news.

The reason why he sent Talar and others, and even let Yuanxi pass on skills to Lu Jinran, was to make these abilities flourish on the one hand, and to distract them, divert the eyes of those who cared, and create a smoke bomb. This phenomenon prevented them from noticing Yuan Xi.

Speaking of which, Yuanxi's greatest luck was meeting Ye Heng. If it weren't for Ye Heng's power, the deep city and careful preparations at every step, Yuanxi's heaven-defying ability might have caused a catastrophe long ago. It is possible to have a safe life, but you will definitely be completely imprisoned, and you will never be free again. Where can I live like a fish in water like I am now, doing what I want to do, and truly bringing immeasurable wealth to mankind.

Sun Daqian, the two mothers and Er Fatty all rushed over one after another, and the sewing team was formally established.

Yuan Xi was quite awkward. He didn't have any obstacles in his heart for other apprentices, especially he was quite proud of accepting Lu Jinran, who was so arrogant, but this time the list of "apprentices" was a bit tangled. One was the original master, and the other two were Mom... Isn't it a bit messy to accept him as an apprentice again?

But he is the only one who struggles. Sun Daqian and Lin Suyun have seen this ability a long time ago, and each of them is eager to try it. Xu Ruoxin has also heard Lin Suyun describe it in detail. As a game controller, Xu Ruoxin said that this is for her to get what she wants. the rhythm! There is no real version of online games! It's more powerful than any holographic virtualization!

So under the gaze of their sparkling eyes full of interest, Yuan Xi's entanglement flapped his wings and flew away.

First, he began to pass on the skills in a lively manner. The full-level sewing technique can be passed on to ten people, and Yuan Xi can pass it on easily without any merit points.

Yuanxi is passed on according to age. After the inheritance is completed, Lu Jinran, who has already started, will explain and introduce, and share his experience by the way.

After all the inheritance is completed, Yuanxi will organize everyone to upgrade their skills together.

There is only one pair of small scissors. Yuan Xi uses small scissors to cut, but there is a whole box of steel needles. Yuan Xi shared the props with everyone one by one, so that everyone can make clothes.

Six people worked together to finish a piece of clothing. They didn't want to but had a pleasant surprise. Everyone got a proficiency bonus. The reason is: "Friendship from the same family."

It seems that this system supports everyone to team up to level up! Not only the master-student unity is rewarded, but even the brothers are rewarded, which is really good!

The sewing team upgraded their enthusiasm until all the fabrics were finished, and everyone's achievements were also extremely impressive.

Lu Jinran's sewing skill has risen to level eight, and the other four have also reached level six. This really made Yuan Xi very envious and jealous. Looking back, how hard it was for him to level up.

Yuan Xi also gained a lot from following them. He gained a total of more than 14,000 merit points. Adding up the previous accumulation and subtracting the spent, he actually praised 14,950 merit points. . Emma! many!

As for the number of military uniforms produced, Yuan Xi said, don't force him, he can't afford to be hurt if he is not good at mathematics.

Lu Jinran and Erpang were in charge of transporting the military uniforms. Yuan Xi took the two mothers and Sun Daqian back to the rest room, went to have a meal first, and then took a nap. The right way is to combine work and rest.

Yuan Xi had just prepared a table of dishes, and a system prompt came to his ears. He opened it when he had nothing to do, and it turned out that Miss Ma Yingnv had upgraded again, really amazing!

Yuan Xi gained another 50 points of merit, he didn't care too much about it, after all, he already had more than 14,000 points, so how could he value these 50 points.

Unexpectedly, just after confirming this message, another message popped up: "Accumulated 15,000 merit points, and the system store will be opened soon."

Yuan Xi was stunned, this... what is this?

Mr. System, the surprises you gave are really endless!

Yuan Xi did not hesitate at all, and immediately clicked OK. With a flash of white light, all 15,000 merit points were emptied... Ahem, it really hurts a bit.

Then the words of the system store appeared below the inheritance system. Yuan Xi excitedly clicked in, but saw a piece of gray, except for another line in the middle: "The store is under construction, please wait."

Below is a progress bar, half a day It's only 1% gone, it seems that it will take some time...

Yuan Xi hurriedly sent Ye Heng a message to tell him the good news, but he didn't receive the news of Ye Heng's return immediately. Ye Heng has already arrived at Starfield 714, and he doesn't know what's going on right now, so Yuan Xi can't help but feel a twinge in his heart.

But at this time Lin Suyun came over with Xiao Yuanzhe in his arms, he just shook his head and threw out these thoughts, he waited for Ye Heng to return in triumph!

The whole family sat together and had dinner. Although Ye Heng was missing, Xu Ruoxin was always a strong and sensible woman. She didn't show anything on her face, just like usual. Her self-confidence also invisibly gave Yuan Xi strength, making Yuan Xi clearly realize that he is now the pillar of the family. He not only needs to stand up strong, but also gives Ye Heng the greatest help so that he can have no worries. .

At this time, Yuan Yucheng came back. He had been in the laboratory and hadn't come home for several days, but this time he came back with a frown, as if he was trapped by something.

Yuan Xi could see his troubles, but Yuan Yucheng's field was too high-end for him, so he couldn't help him.

Yuan Yucheng didn't say anything, it seemed that he just wanted to change his mind, and sat there after dinner to tease little Yuan Zhe.

Xiao Yuanzhe is very fond of a smart loading and unloading truck recently. Today's toys are really superb, and they are extremely fine and fully functional. However, Xiao Yuanzhe is a child after all, and he doesn't know the importance. Just mess up the program, and then there is no play.

Yuan Yucheng held it in his hands and played with it for a while, and then easily took it apart with both hands. Yuan Xi's heart moved, and he hurried forward, and said to Yuan Yucheng, "Dad, wait a minute."

Yuan Yucheng didn't understand, so he stopped However, Yuan Xi immediately took an identical loading and unloading truck, sat beside Yuan Yucheng, and said, "Go on, go on, I'll learn from you."

Yuan Yucheng smiled, didn't say anything, and fiddled with his hands , but the speed has slowed down a lot, so Yuan Xi can see it clearly.

The father, son, grandson and grandson had a great time playing. After half an hour, both loading and unloading trucks were successfully repaired.

Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that the casting technique could take advantage of the opportunity to increase...

But at this time, the system that was being updated heard a voice indicating that it was completed.