Chapter 142 analyzes the situation.

Ye Heng would not be optimistic that if there is a relationship, it will be a good relationship.

The Wayans have been absolutely tough from the very beginning, using artillery fire to open the door to humans, and using warships to fight against each other, but they have never even had the slightest intention to talk.

Don't say that people of different races cannot communicate. What age is this? When humans capture intelligent creatures, if they are advanced civilizations, they always maintain the attitude of conducting peaceful exchanges first, but they have never had the posture of fighting as soon as they meet.

This in itself is an unfriendly attitude. Even if it has something to do with Yuanxi, it is more likely to covet the power of the system.

Yuan Xi wasn't that naive either, he knew his own details. Before transmigrating, he was an ordinary citizen, and in the future, he met Ye Heng. Except for the eight months of unknown travel, he had nothing special about him. How could he have anything to do with aliens?

Therefore, all problems are caused by the system.

It's a pity that Mr. System never shows up, and no one knows what is going on with him.

Moreover, Yuan Xi didn't know how this system came to him until now, but he can be sure that it must be a system that he got in the future.

Yuan Xi frowned and thought, really wanting to pull Mr. System out and ask him a question.

Ye Heng told Yuan Xi all the guesses in his heart. On the one hand, it made him feel confident, and on the other hand, the most important thing was to make him be more careful and take precautions.

Although the Waya's goal is Mr. System, Mr. System and Yuan Xi are fundamentally one, that is, they are coveting Yuan Xi.

Although there is no specific information about Yuanxi on the Yali, there is detailed information about Lanxing. If it can be found through in-depth investigation, then it can be easily guessed that Yuanxi lives in Lanxing.

So Yuanxi's current situation is very dangerous.

Ye Hengyi came to Yuanxi Road together, and Yuanxi listened carefully. He has passed the age of impulsiveness, and now he has a family and children, and he will not joke about his life. Little Yuanzhe is not yet two years old !

He frowned and said, "Why don't I hide in another place?" Firstly, he can avoid the limelight, and secondly, he is separated from his family, so that they will not be implicated.

Ye Heng said: "No, since the Waya people have the ability to switch between different spaces and existing spaces freely, no matter where you go, it's not safe.

" Seeing that he was a little scared, Ye Heng reassured

him: "They must have this ability. The previous jade white battleship can do it, but I don't think it's that easy. If They have already used this technology proficiently and extensively, so the battle in the 714 star field is meaningless. "

Indeed, if all the spaceships of the Wayans can achieve this level, then they don't have to be obsessed with capturing the 714 star field at all, and jump directly into the federal domain, which is enough to make the federal army hard to defend.

Yuanxi heaved a sigh of relief, but tight Then he mentioned again: "When they determine the true location of the system, they will definitely work hard, just like this investigation of the Ari. "

Ye Heng didn't deny it, nodded and said: "Yes, this is what I'm worried about. However, I guess they definitely need to accumulate strength again to be able to make the next jump. Yuan Xi asked back: "

Why do you say that?" "

Ye Heng explained: "I carefully watched the video fed back by Kuer. The entire raid lasted only five minutes. , and did not launch an attack, as if there was a time limit, he appeared abruptly and left urgently. "

"They suddenly appeared, causing a huge shock to Kuer and others, and then there were creatures with powerful mental powers that mentally coerced the crew. You may not have practiced this, but you can achieve this effect with your mind. "Ye Heng continued the previous topic, "Through mental coercion, Kur and others panicked and could not do anything. At the same time, they quickly invaded the intelligence center of the Yali and intercepted a large amount of information. Five minutes When the time is up, they quickly evacuated."

Then Ye Heng added: "The reason why I judged that they only lasted for five minutes is because they only intercepted nine tenths of the messages when they intercepted, leaving One tenth of the information was not copied."

"What does this mean?"

Yuan Xi understood instantly, it was definitely not that the remaining one tenth of the information was useless, but that there was not enough time for them to continue copying up!

So, is it true that it can only last for five minutes?

Ye Heng analyzed again: "Their previous avoidance of battle should be to accumulate energy for this short five minutes, so even if they now know that you are in Blue Star, it will take at least a while if they want to take action."

Hearing what Ye Heng said, Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they still have time to prepare.

Yuan Xi hurriedly asked: "Then what should I do? Is there really no need to leave Blue Star?"

Ye Heng said: "Well, no need."

Seeing that Yuan Xi still had doubts, Ye Heng simply expressed his thoughts Come out: "You don't have time recently, and you definitely haven't practiced mind skills. If someone from the Wayans has mastered such an ability, then it will not be safe for you to hide anywhere. They can also determine your position from the blue star, and you will still be able to I know where you are."

Ye Heng paused for a moment, then said in a deep voice, "It's better to fight head-on than to hide like this!"

Yuan Xi was taken aback for a moment, but then he was also ignited with pride and ambition. indeed! If he can hide for a while, can he still hide for a lifetime? Instead of hiding in a passive posture, it is better to take the initiative to fight! The soldiers came to cover up the water and the soil, and solved the matter in one breath, so that there would be no future troubles!

While Ye Heng inherited Ye Zhen's prudence and wisdom, he also has Ye Tian's innate bravery and arrogance. His prudence is not timid, and his progress has been carefully considered.

Yuan Xi feels at ease, with Ye Heng around, he can always arrange things properly, making you want to rely on him unconsciously. In the past, Yuan Xi would repel it a little bit, but now he is happy to enjoy it, and it's okay if he thinks about it. Ye Heng helped him make arrangements, and he also relieved Ye Heng's worries. Isn't that how two people get along?

Ye Heng asked him again: "See how much merit has been accumulated?"

Yuan Xi hurriedly opened the system panel to check. He was really surprised after seeing it. They were also unceremonious, almost waving small whips to urge them to upgrade. Of course, teaching assistants are also beneficial. The apprentices they lead will provide them with care points when they upgrade. With care points, they can buy more useful formulas or gems or materials to make more advanced props.

And Yuanxi, the top of the pyramid, made a lot of money.

The merit value has been continuously rising, and now there are a full 500,000 merit points! The apprentices directly under him have all reached the full level, and even Lin Suyun, Xu Ruoxin, and Sun Daqian have also soared to the full level by making military uniforms.

And the apprentices accepted by the teaching assistants also have a few full-level apprentices, but it's a pity that they can only contribute 25,000 merit points to Yuan Xi, but it's not worth the large number of people, and it's not a small sum.

Ye Heng heard this amount, and asked again: "See what kind of battleship formulas can be bought?"

Yuan Xi knew his intentions from Ye Heng's asking how much merit was worth, so he opened the system store a long time ago, I kept paddling backwards, and it took me a while to reach the battleship formula interface.

Yuanxi is now a rich man of merit, big and small, so let's not look at the cheap ones. He has 500,000 merit points, considering the reserved amount of protective shields, weapons and materials, only 300,000 merit points can be used.

There are many types of starships that can be purchased with 300,000 merit points, and there are dozens of them.

According to the price division, these warships can barely be regarded as the middle and lower class. Yep, not even medium. However, the power has already surpassed the most advanced warship of the Federation - the leader-class warship.

Ye Heng contacted Yuan Yucheng, and the three of them finally determined the battleship formula through an interstellar phone call under Yuan Xi's description, which is a space cruiser with a price of 330,000 merits.

The cruiser is the main type of mothership, capable of individual combat, and according to the description, Yuan Yucheng can see that this is a relatively cost-effective battleship, not only suitable for single-ship raids, but also suitable for fleet escort.

After choosing the formula, Yuan Xi bought it cruelly, seeing the merit value disappearing with a bang, he still felt a little pain.

But then I got excited, this is a formula for a battleship! God! Can he really be a battleship?

Without wasting any time, he quickly put the formula on the processing center, and then only a small corner of the formula lit up.

Yuan Xi took a deep breath, knowing that more props and skills were needed to support him.

He moved out almost all the props, using processing centers, furnaces, workbenches, metal blocks, grinders, alchemy furnaces, small scissors, steel needles...

and then, he even used the God of Cooking Blade and a small pot Shovel, Yuan Xi said he was dizzy, it was just a battleship, why did he use cooking skills.

He hasn't finished complaining yet, who would have thought that making a battleship would require the tenth level of planting technique... This... how does this have anything to do with planting technique?

Yuanxi's planting technique is only level seven, and there are still three levels away from the full level, which is not much, but Yuanxi is a little embarrassed, and really can't figure out the special use of planting technique for making warships.

However, since there was such a requirement, Yuan Xi was not ambiguous, so he had no choice but to put away the formula first, and find a way to upgrade the planting technique to level ten first.

Fortunately, his other skills have reached the standard, and only the last small corner of the battleship formula is not lit up, and he can generally see the required materials clearly.

Yuan Xi glanced at the types of materials and was a little dizzy, there must be at least hundreds of them!