Chapter 68

All the habitable planets of the Federation have been explored by the exploration team, and then routine analysis will be carried out. The same is true for the planets Yuanxi chooses to plant white crystals.

The immediate problem is that this planet is a desert-type habitable planet. Although the living environment is very harsh and there is very little soil, it is not without it, and there are also oases.

The oasis gave birth to life, and after countless years of development, there are actually humanoid creatures. The Federal Alien Organisms Protection Act clearly stipulates that the habitable planets that produce humanoid creatures must give priority to the protection of species continuation, and high technology must not be leaked to avoid damage. Backward races have an impact.

Of course...these regulations are only limited to when the use value of the planet is not high. If the resource value of the planet is high, then these regulations are as fragile as a paper cage holding back a tiger.

Many, many of these things happened secretly, but on the surface, they were always appealing and advocating, but in the end they couldn't stop people's drive for interests. Coupled with the government's secret acquiescence, this kind of thing is even more serious. There are endless.

At this time, Yuanxi was facing such a problem, how to deal with the humanoid creatures on the asteroid.

Ye Heng is not here. It is said that Beijing Xingzhi sent the subordinate officials of the fief, so he, the supreme commander of the star field, naturally had to go and receive him.

It was Mingzuo who introduced the planets to Yuanxi on the Xingyun, but everyone was familiar with it, so Yuanxi didn't feel uncomfortable.

And because of Yuan Xi's special identity, Ming Zuo also introduced it very carefully. As for the general treatment methods for these humanoid creatures, he also briefly said: "Generally, if you want to develop a planet, you will choose to deal with humanoid creatures." Biological emigration."

Yuan Xi frowned, Ming Zuo did not hide the implication of this emigration from him, but Yuan Xi was somewhat repulsed by this kind of behavior.

He thought for a while before saying: "Don't worry, I'm going to do a field inspection. If the oasis is small, try not to disturb them, set up a shielding barrier, and only plant it in the desert."

Ming Zuo's eyes flickered slightly, but he didn't say anything against it, he just nodded and said, "Okay."

After taking a piece of asteroid information, Yuan Xi was about to go back to Qinghe Farm, and Ming Zuo sent him away all the way. The Xingyun got out of the passage, but when it was about to land on the aircraft, it ran into a person head-on.

Yuan Xi narrowed his eyes, this person looked familiar, he seemed to have seen him somewhere.

When the visitor saw Yuan Xi, his eyes lit up. He was tall and tall, his appearance was very eye-catching, and his steps were elegant and leisurely, but his gaze towards Yuan Xi... was like a leopard catching prey, with great interest: "You Okay, I wonder if there is a chance to know your name?"

Ming left his mouth twitched, and hurried forward to introduce the two, he pointed to the strange man and said to Yuan Xi: "This is Lu Xiao, Major General Ye's cousin." With

a charming smile on Lu Xiao's face, he looked at Yuan Xi affectionately.

Immediately afterwards, Ming Zuo immediately introduced to Lu Xiao: "This is Yuan Xi."

Lu Xiao kept staring at Yuan Xi, and said at this moment: "Yuan Xi, it is indeed a good name." He moved closer to Yuan Xi and used An ambiguous voice said: "Xiao Xi, I will cherish you."

Yuan Xi shook off his goosebumps, and he remembered that he had indeed seen this person before, but he was looking at him from afar. It was Lu Xiao standing beside Ye Heng.

Recalling that time, Yuan Xi felt inferior because of Lu Xiao... Looking at this self-conscious playboy in front of him, Yuan Xi suddenly felt that he was... blind!

Lu Xiao's appearance followed his mother Ye Xin's, so he also had a very beautiful face, but he had almost no similarities with Ye Heng.

Ye Heng's facial features are exquisite and good-looking, but his imposing manner is too strong, and he is unsmiling. His black eyes seem to be able to penetrate people's hearts and are extremely sharp, so even if everyone knows that he is very good-looking, they will not Paying too much attention to this, after all, not everyone is like Yuan Xi who can receive special treatment from Major General Ye...

And Lu Xiao... When you see him, your first impression is definitely that face. He is very beautiful, yes, a man can really bear this word, his eyes are big but slender, The corners of the eyes are longer than ordinary people, as if the ends of the eyes are dazzled with eyeliner, adding a lot of evil spirits.

He is not a soldier, so he never wears a military uniform. He likes purple clothes. The tight-fitting shirt outlines the lines perfectly, and the dark trousers also make the long legs straight and slender. This outfit seems simple , but the cost is really high, especially for him, Chen Caihao, who is just a clothes rack and dressed very flamboyantly, so it is difficult not to attract attention.

Ye Huai Ye San Shao is a well-known playboy in the federation, but that guy is a coward, and he is very reserved when he really does it. According to insiders, the woman who had sex with San Shao was actually You can count them on one hand...

But Lu Xiao is really slutty, it doesn't matter if you change two bed partners a day, the point is that men and women eat all, meat and vegetables are not taboo, his father is not in politics, but he is a shrewd businessman, If he took out the money at home and threw it casually, his hands would hurt from being tired.

Because Lu Jianming started from scratch, he used to be poor, but now that he is rich, he inevitably spoils his only son a bit too much, and has developed such an inconspicuous temperament, he is already twenty-five years old, and still has nothing. The director, besides picking up girls and picking up younger brothers, can't do anything serious.

Looking at Ye Heng, who is only two years older than him, but has such achievements, Lu Jianming can't help but feel a little anxious. Although Lu Xiao is a jerk, he has always had a good relationship with Ye Heng, so at this moment, When Ye Heng got the fief, Lu Jianming threw the brat over, thinking that he could learn a little bit from Ye Heng, and it would be better than just dawdling at home.

Of course, another important point is that 9871 Star Territory is poor, even if Lu Xiao has a credit ring that can't be cracked, he still has money and nowhere to spend it!

But it's a pity that Lu Jianming still underestimated his son's urine, it doesn't matter if he has money and no place to spend it, as long as he has boys and girls.

Except for coming to Ye Heng to report on the first day and being bullied, this kid resolutely refused to show his face in front of Ye Heng, and slipped away to the third-level resource star. He was so lavish that he deceived a lot of young girls...

At that time, Ye Heng was in the midst of a major crisis in his life, so he naturally had no time to take care of Lu Xiao, and when he passed the crisis, Lu Xiao had already lived among thousands of flowers. It's been a while...

Considering Lu Jianming's earnest entrustment, Ye Heng certainly won't let him go down, so he sent someone to bring him back...

Lu Xiao was quite dissatisfied with this, the young boy who just got started was still gentle Waiting for him to pamper him like water, who cares not to come to this stinky place with a bunch of tough guys!

But...he just came back, and met a very distinctive little beauty head-on, look at this handsome face, and this small figure that looks super predictable, especially those eyes, Emma...Look My heart itch at a glance!

The dissatisfaction that Lu Xiao had suppressed in his heart disappeared in an instant. With a goal, there is hope in life!

It's just that the name Yuanxi... seems a little familiar? Where have you heard it?

Hey... classmate Lu Xiao said that there are too many younger sisters and younger brothers, probably with the same name.

Ming Zuo also heard what he said to Yuan Xi, which could be called flirting, and his mood at this time was simply amazing! Ten thousand grass mud horses running back and forth for three laps is not enough to express!

Young Master Lu, Young Master Lu, he won't die if he doesn't kill you! Are you sure it's a kind thing for you to pick on your cousin so openly?

Especially at such a critical moment, Ming Zuo didn't know how to explain it, he couldn't just say, 'Ah, Young Master Lu, this is your cousin, please respect yourself. 'Don't mention whether or not to slap Lu Xiao in the face, Yuan Xi alone is embarrassed, Yuan Xi is a man no matter what, they just call him sister-in-law in private, and he is determined not to dare in person.

How about saying, 'This is the major general's lover? the other half? spouse? 'Fuck me, Ming Zuo is a facial paralysis who has never been in a relationship. He is not good at such unexpected situations!

Yuan Xi was actually quite surprised, and by the way, quite embarrassed... If someone else said that to him, he would have greeted him with a punch, and promised to let him know what it means to cherish it! Cherish your own life!

It's just that this... turned out to be Ye Heng's cousin, so embarrassing, he beat up his cousin the first time they met, isn't it a little unreliable!

Yuan Xi was stunned, but Lu Xiao's little heart fluttered. Look, another little beauty who was about to surrender under him... He was about to launch a second attack, but the little beauty turned around and left...

Lu Xiao hurriedly took a step forward and grabbed Yuan Xi's wrist...

But in the next moment, a sharp pain came from his wrist, and Lu Xiao looked in surprise at the person who appeared in front of him almost instantly, the cold black The eyes made his heart tremble fiercely, and then he endured the pain and shouted: "Cousin... Cousin."

Ye Heng stared at Lu Xiao, and said in a single voice: "He is not someone you can touch ."

Lu Xiao was startled for a moment, and immediately came to his senses after being dizzy, and finally remembered where he had heard this name before, damn it! It's Yuan Xi, not Yuan Xi! This... Isn't this the man who gave birth to Ye Heng's son?

At this moment, Lu Xiao's back was wet with cold sweat, Ci'ao, this is a big deal!

But Ye Heng really didn't have time to deal with him right now. He came over in a hurry. At this time, the people behind him also came over. There were about five or six people. The leader was a very young and beautiful woman with long golden hair like gold. Dazzling, she has fair skin, delicate facial features, and a very beautiful appearance. She wears a one-piece dress with top-notch workmanship and fabrics. From these details, it can be seen that his status should be high, but his temperament Quiet, gentle and comfortable.

The girl next to her looks handsome, but she looks a lot dull when standing next to her, but the clothes she wears are all exquisite and expensive, but the posture she deliberately poses has a sense of indescribable disobedience , and those eyes were staring at Yuan Xi right now.

This purposeful sizing made Yuan Xi slightly unhappy.

Then there were two men and two women, both of whom were good-looking, but their eyebrows were lowered and they seemed to be following the girl.

When Ye Heng saw them coming, he let go of Lu Xiao's wrist, turned around and gently held Yuan Xi's hand, with a calm expression and deep eyes, he declared his sovereignty in a soft voice: "This is my lover, Yuanxi."