Chapter 104 The Miraculous Seed

Casting? Casting is actually activated?

Yuan Xi was a little dumbfounded... What did he do?

Seeing the 'come alive' toy dog ​​in his hand, Yuan Xi blinked, this... What does this have to do with casting?

For casting or something, shouldn't it be forging iron to make swords? Is it because he misunderstood or the system is weird!

By coincidence, Yuan Xi actually asked Yuan Yucheng directly: "What exactly does casting refer to?"

Yuan Yucheng didn't know what happened to Yuan Xi at all, so he just said casually: "Casting generally refers to refining. It means that the metal is made into a model."

General? Yuan Xi was taken aback, and quickly asked: "Dad, is there any other meaning in that?"

Yuan Yucheng played with the toy dog, and pressed a button to make it jump up and down. Eyes, Xiao Jinlong also came out of the guilt state, his eyes were bright like a little sun.

Yuan Yucheng watched them play, and said: "Well, there are many meanings, including reshaping and creating, which are more common in machinery, like the smart toy dog ​​we repaired just now, it is also a kind of casting. "

This sentence suddenly made Yuanxi's heart light up, and he became much clearer in an instant.

Could it be that he has been thinking wrong? I only think that in online games, casting is the skill of forging iron to make weapons, so I think it is the same in reality.

But think about it carefully, although the template of the life system has always been the appearance of an online game, but everything is related to reality, how can it be confined to the game blindly?

Yuan Xi had been in a daze for a while, but it was little Yuan Zhe who gave him a kiss in the end, and he came back to his senses.

Seeing his son's big sparkling eyes, fair and tender little face, and the little posture of tilting his little head to look at him, Yuan Xi couldn't help but rolled his eyes with a smile, but didn't think about it any more, and started playing with his son wholeheartedly.

Playing with children always flies by so fast. Yuan Yucheng was tired all day, so he went to take a bath first. After he came out, he took over Yuan Xi's work, and Yuan Xi went to the kitchen, and cooked a table of dishes in no time.

When it was just dark, Ye Heng also came back, and the family sat together and had a good meal.

After the meal, Yuan Xi told Ye Heng what happened in the afternoon.

Ye Heng smiled after hearing this: "So that's the case?"

Yuan Xi nodded vigorously: "I'm also very surprised."

Ye Heng rubbed his head with a smile, then hugged his son and kissed him: "Thanks to our little Yuan Zhe." Seeing that the eyes of the little golden dragon next to him were also shining, he patted the little guy's head again: "There is also a little golden dragon."

Both little things giggled.

Yuan Xi also laughed.

After a while, Ye Heng said: "In this case, casting is easy to upgrade. When you have time, you can go to the laboratory with Uncle Yuan and stay in the laboratory for a while, and you will definitely upgrade quickly."

Yuan Xi didn't know why, and asked : "Laboratory? Isn't the experiment carried out there related to warp speed? Ah, there is still space or something..."

Yuan Xi didn't quite understand these things. He had heard Ye Heng and Yuan Yucheng discuss it before, and he had only a half-knowledge. , but it is certain that the research project in this laboratory seems to be related to the space package...

Ye Heng looked at him and said with a smile: "Do you know Uncle Yuan's resume?

" I was overwhelmed by the question, he...he, as a son, really didn't know...

Ye Heng understood it clearly, and just whispered: "Dual doctorate in mechanical engineering and warp velocity physics, he was a Fermian space cosmologist. Award winner, winner of the Noah Prize in Physics...and even the disciple of Sorokin, the greatest physicist of our time."

Yuan Xi's eyes widened in surprise, and he immediately knew what it felt like to be "unclear"... He only knew that Yuan Yucheng was an academician of the research institute, but he really didn't know that it was so high-end...

Two Ph.D. , This award and that award, although Yuan Xi didn't know the status of these awards, but Ye Heng would actually highlight them, which is enough to prove his influence.

Khan... Yuan Xi was ashamed of his ignorance.

But then he grasped the key point again, and said nervously: "I don't understand anything, going to the laboratory...will it get in the way?"

Seeing him like that, Ye Heng said in a low voice with a smile in his eyes. : "What are you afraid of? I set up the laboratory, and your father is the host. Don't say that you are doing serious business, even if you are really making trouble, no one will say anything."

Yuan Xi was taken aback, and then realized that he was He is not confident, and he is not a child of three or five years old. He has always been careful in his actions. Although he doesn't understand anything, he just listens and does it. He will definitely be able to do it!

Speaking of various life skills, cooking is what he is best at. He also has a good idea of ​​planting. Tidying and cleaning are daily practices. He doesn't understand sewing, but with Sun Daqian's guidance, even He hasn't been idle these days, and from time to time, he will fight with Sun Daqian, so his sewing skills have been slowly improving.

Thinking about it, the casting technique should be similar to the sewing technique, as long as someone takes him with him, the proficiency can also be steadily improved.

Thinking about it this way made my heart feel much more at ease.

With the casting technique in sight, the God of Cooking Blade can be repaired. After the God of Cooking Blade is repaired, it will be more convenient and trouble-free for him to cook! Correspondingly, there are countless credit points!

Thinking of this, Yuan Xi narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

When Ye Heng saw him like this, he felt itchy, straightened his face, and kissed those light-colored and moist lips.

What scene are you going to try tonight?

Take a Bubble Bath...

Although he decided to go to the laboratory to improve his proficiency, Yuan Xi did not go immediately. He still has some things to be busy with at the moment. Brush up to level one.

Considering that it took a full 20 days to upgrade to the first level of sewing, it is estimated that this time will be indispensable. Yuan Xi thought, first of all, he must get Yuan Ye's inventory, because the second-level small parcels can't meet the needs, Yuan Xi Xi Xi wanted to upgrade the sorting technique first, to see if he could make a more advanced small package, which would be much more convenient.

As for the upgrade and tidying technique, the fastest way is to pick white spar, but unfortunately the growth cycle of white spar is there, it matures once a month, so there is no rush.

Although there is no rush, it is possible to expand the scale of white crystal planting. Before, he only planted 10,000 mu of experimental fields, but now it can be planted on a large scale.

Thinking about it this way, Yuan Xi decided to take the time to make enough food for Yuan Ye to operate for a month, and then he pounced on the asteroid. He calculated the cash that could be circulated in his hand, and left a little for daily use, and the rest All white spar seeds were purchased.

He went straight to the asteroid, not counting how many seeds he had, and how much he could plant, so he rolled up his sleeves and started working hard.

With the farmer's gloves, planting is very easy, just wave your hands, but there is also a problem. The number of plantings has increased, and Yuanxi has also discovered that automatic planting still has a range. The visual estimate is 20,000 mu, and after planting the area of ​​10,000 mu, it must stop for a while.

When using it, Yuan Xi was also quite worried, not knowing whether the glove needed to be charged like a small spatula, he carefully appraised it, and found something strange.

However, this is not the energy value like a small spatula, but the durability. The result of the appraisal is: intact farmer's gloves, durability: 910.

Yuan Xi's heart moved, and he vaguely knew that if the durability is too low, it will become a damaged glove, and it may need to be repaired at that time.

This is somewhat similar to recharging.

After only using a little durability, Yuan Xi was still very relieved, so he continued to plant.

Because of the pause time, all the seeds were used, which took five full days.

Yuanxi breathed a sigh of relief, he was not tired at all, and he would not feel boring. After all, anyone who thought about the huge wealth represented by these countless white crystals after they matured would cheer up their spirits!

During these five days of high-intensity, large-scale planting, Mr. System was not stingy, and the planting technique was successfully brushed up to level one.

Yuan Xi has long discovered that the proficiency gained is the least when sowing, and the most important thing is when harvesting, and now at this least time, the planting technique has been upgraded by one level. It is conceivable that Yuan Xi's How many seeds have been planted at once...

Leveling up is always a pleasure, Yuan Xi happily collected the leveling up reward and sent Ye Heng a message.

Afterwards, he checked the reward items first. At this glance, he thought it was a pill, but when he took it out, he found that it was a small green bean.

Implantation...could it be a seed?

Yuan Xi hurriedly took an identification technique, and the result was exactly as he expected: "Body species, planting conditions: planting technique level 4, water-loving, light-proof, zero temperature."

Sure enough, it was a seed. and the identification results were sent to Ye Heng, and he left a message saying: "The seeds rewarded by the planting technique, let's test it."

Ye Heng responded quickly, but he communicated directly with his heart: "Okay."

The voice from the bottom of his heart, This feeling is really strange. On the way back to Blue Star, Yuan Xi couldn't help chatting with him: "What are you doing?"

"A meeting."

Yuan Xi laughed when he heard it: "Are you deserting "

"With you here, how can I not be distracted?"

Yuan Xi smiled, and stopped talking to him. The commander Ye Heng is the first person here. Didn't he take the lead in doing bad things?

After all the white crystals were planted, Yuanxi threw himself into the sea of ​​cooking. As soon as the two sides were busy, it took more than ten days.

When Yuanxi was ready, Xiao Yuanzhe's first birthday was coming soon. This was a big day. After thinking about it, he decided to wait until his son's birthday was over before going to retreat to practice casting.

At this time, Ye Zhen also applied for annual leave, and set foot on the starship to Blue Star with Xu Ruoxin.

Ye Huai, who was working in the fiefdom, also asked for leave and rushed over to Blue Star.