Chapter 49

The man in front of him stood tall, and his slender body was perfected by a capable military uniform. The moonlight shone on him, and his whole body seemed to be coated with a layer of silver light. He had free and easy black hair and deep black eyes. The delicate and slightly icy face is perfect like a god who has lived in the shrine for a long time.

Yuan Xi looked at it quietly for a while, and couldn't help but sigh a little. If he wants to practice this beauty trick, he definitely needs a strong aptitude.

Like Major General Ye, it is indeed more effective to practice, and the effect is also superior to use.

It's just that such a beauty, as soon as she opened her mouth to speak... fell down from the shrine, turned into a hooligan from a god...

"Xiaoxi, come and give me a hug of love!"

Yuan Xi's mouth twitched, His current mood has dropped from the initial amazement directly to the situation of 'I don't know this person and I'm not familiar with him'.

Looking back at Major General Ye, he still stood there with a serious face, his body was loose and elegant, but the banter in his eyes should not be too obvious.

Yuan Xi really wanted to turn around and leave, but this was in front of his house, he turned around, where was he going?

So, neither forward nor backward, he just stood there blankly, staring at Ye Heng.

But whoever our Major General Ye is, he has to lose his temper when he treats his wife. If his wife is shy, he has to take the initiative, so he approached Yuan Xi, stretched out his arm, and blocked Yuan Xi's waist. , hitting his chest firmly.

Before Yuan Xi could react, Ye Heng's hands consciously locked Yuan Xi's waist, preventing him from breaking free.

Then he leaned close to Yuan Xi and whispered in his ear: "I'm back."

It was just four words, but it made Yuan Xi's heart move slightly, and the hand that was about to push away was also loosened. Familiar breath, listening to the deep and hoarse voice beside his ear, Yuan Xi sighed slightly, and replied softly: "En."

After finishing speaking, he relaxed his body and leaned against Ye Heng. The busyness of these days suddenly surged up, and his body was a little tired, but it was relieved a lot because of this reliance.

It was getting late, and the five moons of Blue Star were also hanging in the sky. The two embraced each other silently, without speaking to each other.

Until... Yuan Xi's stomach made an unpleasant sound...

Yuan Xi: ...It's been a busy day, and you can't afford to be hurt because you haven't even eaten.

Ye Heng let him go, with a smile in his eyes, he said in a low voice, "I'm hungry too."

Yuan Xi quickly answered, "Let's go inside."

After entering the small building, Ye Heng had already met Yuan Yucheng and his wife , the gift he brought was also brought over, because Yuan Xi was not at home, and he intended to find Yuan Xi, but unexpectedly ran into Yuan Xi at the door.

Yuan Xi is recovering now, and he is really hungry. Working on the farm is a steady effort, and it consumes the most energy. Zhao Chenghui originally wanted to keep him for dinner, because Yuan Xi missed the upgrade of this planting technique Reward, so I ran back in a hurry, but I ran into Ye Heng unexpectedly.

Yuan Yucheng was teasing little Yuanzhe, Lin Suyun had already prepared a table of dishes, because Ye Heng came over, she added a few more dishes.

Yuan Xi kissed his son first, then went to wash his hands and came over to eat.

Ye Heng has already taken his seat, Yuan Xi is next to him, Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun are facing each other, and little Yuan Zhe can already sit back. He is currently sitting in the baby dining chair, looking at them with big eyes blinking. Have a meal.

Seeing how delicious they were eating, his little mouth also smashed, and he started to get hungry.

It's a pity that there is nothing for him to eat on this table. He can only eat all kinds of mush. Putting him here, on the one hand, is to guide him to join the ranks of adults eating, and on the other hand, it is to watch , nothing will happen.

Babies who can roll over really need to be more thoughtful, and they can roll out of bed and fall a few times if they fail.

Yuan Yucheng likes to drink a little wine, and this time Ye Heng brought some high-quality aged wine when he came here.

Ye Heng took the shot, the quality of the wine was of course nothing to say, especially since his Master Taishan was on the opposite side, and Ye Heng took great pains to find good wine.

At this moment, he also poured a glass and drank with Yuan Yucheng. The quality of the wine accounted for 50% of the drinking, but the people who accompanied the wine also accounted for a large part. If people drink it together, this seven-point wine becomes ten points.

If you are with people you hate, this ten points can also become five points.

But at this moment, Yuan Yucheng drank 13 points of this very fine wine.

Yuan Xi looked at it and felt a little itchy in his heart. To be honest, he used to drink. When he was in the hotel, the chef was a good drinker. He liked to drink two glasses after get off work. Yuan Xi regarded him as a master, so he would naturally Drinking with you, although you may not like it very much, but you can drink it.

Then came to the future, because of Xiao Yuanzhe, he was not allowed to touch alcohol, but it has been six months now, there should be no problem...

Lin Suyun observed his eyes, she smiled and said: "Xiaoxi Let's have a taste, too."

Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, hearing Lin Suyun say that this was his exposure to the Prohibition, so he happily took the cup.

Ye Heng narrowed his eyes and served wine for the two of them.

Yuan Xi took a sip, tsk tsk, the alcohol is not low, but strong but not pungent, thick but not heavy, it is indeed a good wine!

Although it is unavoidably hot when it enters the stomach, the mouthfeel is unbelievably good. It is a little sweet at the beginning, then it is clear for a while, and then it gradually becomes thicker. The good texture allows a person who does not understand wine at all. Taste it out.

For this reason, Yuan Xi inevitably drank a few more glasses.

So after this meal, I was a little confused.

Lin Suyun took away little Yuanzhe, and Ye Heng helped Yuanxi back to the house.

The alcohol content of this wine is not low, and it has a lot of stamina. Since Yuan Xi hasn't touched alcohol for a long time, and because he is at home and not outside, he can't control it for a while, and drinks a little too much.

His cheeks were slightly flushed, and his eyes were still a little wet, but his brain was still very clear, very HOLD, and he could clearly identify that the person in front of him was Ye Heng, Xiao Yuanzhe's mother, and his inflatable doll! [The brain is sober.

Ye Heng laid him on the bed, and when he was about to get up, Yuan Xi grabbed his clothes. Yuan Xi looked up at him and asked, "Where's my son?

" Charming, moist eyes, red lips, and slightly flushed cheeks, but he knew that Yuan Xi was a little confused, so he just smiled and said, "Slept with Aunt Lin."

Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief, just about to relax. He took off Ye Heng's clothes, but then grabbed them hard and said loudly, "Don't snatch my son!"

Ye Huai squinted his eyes at him, and said softly, "Okay, don't snatch it.

" Heaved a sigh of relief, it seemed that he was about to let go of Ye Heng, but he grabbed Ye Heng violently, and said, "Don't play hooligans!

" Feeling what he said, he nodded and replied: "Okay."

Yuan Xi seemed to be satisfied now, let go of Ye Heng, and sat up, helping Ye Heng straighten the messed up clothes, and then Staring fixedly at Ye Heng, he suddenly bent and said with a smile, "You look so good-looking."

Ye Heng was slightly taken aback, he knew that Yuan Xi would not know what he said the next morning, but this At that time, he was in a very good mood. Yuan Xi had always been slightly on guard against him. Ye Heng could feel that he had thought about many reasons, but tonight he knew the answer.

Yuan Xi was always afraid that he would snatch little Yuan Zhe away. Ye Heng squinted his eyes and smiled, he won't take Xiao Yuanzhe away, if he wants to, he will take them together.

After expressing his thoughts, Yuan Xi fell on the bed and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

Ye Heng stood up, straightened Yuan Xi's body, let him sleep on the pillow, then pulled the thin quilt to cover him, finally he leaned over slightly, and looked at Yuan Xi carefully.

From top to bottom, his eyes wandered past his closed eyes, the bridge of his nose, and landed on his moist lips. Yuanxi's lips were beautifully shaped and beautifully colored, especially when they were slightly flushed from drinking alcohol, which added to his luster. A touch of bright color makes people feel excited when they see it.

Ye Heng stared at it for a long time. He really wanted to touch those alluring lips lightly, but he was afraid that he would not be able to resist wanting more. Finally, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, Stand up and leave the house.

The first time he had with Yuan Xi was because he took advantage of others, but the second time, he hoped that Yuan Xi could know who he was, who belonged to him, and who he... belonged to.

Yuan Xi slept so soundly that he even overslept the next day. He usually got up at 6:30, but when he opened his eyes, it was already 8:00!

Drinking is a mistake, the ancients will not deceive me!

He hurriedly got up and got dressed. Although he drank too much last night, he didn't feel any discomfort when he woke up this morning. He didn't have the slightest aftereffect of drunkenness. Not to mention the headache, he felt refreshed and comfortable.

He couldn't help sighing, this wine is really good wine.

As for how he got back to the house and how he got into bed, he has a vague impression, but he is not sure whether it is a dream or reality...

Yuan Yucheng has already gone to the farm, Lin Suyun is feeding little Yuan Zhe, Yuan Xi looks around After a while.

Seeing his gaze, Lin Suyun said, "Ye Heng went out early in the morning, let me tell you."

Yuan Xi coughed, just hummed, and didn't ask any more questions.

He simply ate a few custard buns and drank a cup of soy milk, quickly filling his stomach. Then he went back to the house, and he wanted to see what the reward for implantation was.

Click on the system panel, confirm to receive the reward, and then there is an extra thing in the iron box.

After a rough look, he couldn't see what it was, so Yuan Xi took it out again, but after seeing it, he was a little dazed.

This shape... seems to be a glove? Brown, the texture seems to be ordinary linen, and the shape can't be said to be very good, just a pair of very ordinary, ordinary gloves.

Based on the usual experience, Yuan Xi first identified it.

The appraiser seemed to be in a good mood, and it said more than usual: "The farmer's gloves are damaged, unrepaired, missing repair materials, repair skills, and repair environment. Because of damage, the functions are not fully activated."

Well, it sounds like It seems to have the same effect as the God of Cooking Blade, both are damaged and need to be repaired, but how to repair it is very vague.

Material? Yuan Xi couldn't figure it out, this skill? But it made him feel slightly moved, could it be that he needs to repair it by himself? So what skills are associated with it?

Looking at the gloves in his hands, Yuan Xi had an answer in his heart. Could it be that sewing skills are needed? It's just that he hasn't activated this skill at all, and... Yuan Xi's mouth trembled, he didn't want to activate it at all, okay?

A big man went to embroider, begging Mr. System to let him go...

But guessing one by one, is it possible that repairing the God of Cooking Blade requires casting? According to the trend of this system panel, Yuanxi can be sure that he can activate many skills, and most of these skills are related to life, some are like life occupations in online games.

And this casting technique is also a common life skill in online games. Generally, it is for building weapons and repairing weapons. This kind of work is done by blacksmiths. The God of Cooking Blade is just a knife. It is estimated that this casting technique is needed to restore it.

Just how can casting be activated? This is a big problem.

Previous skills, such as cooking, cleaning, tidying, collecting... these are all known by Yuanxi himself, so he can activate them smoothly, but casting... he doesn't know anything about it, and he can't activate it at all.

And in this day and age, will anyone still be able to strike iron? It is very difficult to learn art from a teacher...

With these thoughts in Yuan Xi's head, he felt a little helpless for a while, but he was very fond of the chef's blade, hey, forget it, don't be in a hurry, the road is long and the road is long, so we can only take it slowly.

As for repairing the farmer's gloves... he really doesn't want to learn sewing... and no one will teach him right now, Lin Suyun doesn't know it at all, and other people, a big man like him really can't bear to learn it.

Then I thought about the imminent use of planting techniques. Although the farmer's glove has not yet been found out, it is definitely not a waste, so if it can be repaired, it will be of great use.

Huh... Yuan Xi let out a long breath, look for an opportunity, it's useless to think about it here, if there is a chance to learn sewing, he must overcome his desperate efforts to upgrade for gloves.

For now, let's take a look at the use of gloves.

Yuan Xi was a little worried at first, how to look at the function, but he didn't expect that once he put on the gloves, he would honestly explain his function clearly.

This is much more reliable than the awkward feather duster, the silent MasterChef's Blade, and that crappy little spatula!

Because of the damage, Mr. Gloves currently only has one function, and Yuan Xi was quite surprised by this function alone.

Automatic seeding, currently only three seeding methods can be recorded.

As long as the records are recorded, all the land in a certain range can be sown in an instant, which is very time-saving and labor-saving.

It really was a good thing, Yuan Xi happily put it into the iron box, thinking that if he had a chance, he would go and try how to operate it.

Just about to go out, Ye Heng came back.

Behind him was a person, that young man was not tall, with a handsome face and a smile on his mouth, he looked very kind, but he was Jin Zi who had met Yuan Xi once.

Yuan Xi was very impressed with this Jin Zi. Last time he came, he spent 200 billion, and this time he came to visit again...

Yuan Xi couldn't help touching the ring on his finger.

Major General Ye, are you going to spend some 'little money' again?

Raising a Bun with a Daily Life Systemजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें