Chapter 85 New Battle

In terms of casting, according to the theory of online games, it seems that it is a family with blacksmiths. Forging iron is inseparable from metals.

Speaking of which, casting, sewing, and cooking should all be regarded as manufacturing life skills, while breeding and planting should be production life skills.

As for tidying and cleaning, they are some corresponding auxiliary life skills; while gathering is special, it is a large category in itself, and the things collected include a lot, whether it is ores, various resources or even flowers and plants... ...

Speaking of which, I have never had the opportunity to upgrade the collection technique. Except for the large-scale collection of blue oceans, I have no chance to upgrade it.

However, the rewards of the collection technique are very powerful, and the omnipotent appraiser can be regarded as a guy who has helped Yuanxi a lot.

Although the formula for sewing skill rewards is for casting, it should theoretically be used to make things for sewing skills, and it is related to metal. Yuan Xi couldn't help guessing: "Could it be the formula for making small scissors?"

After all, the workbench It's a big guy, and I can't tell what material it is made of, but the small scissors are more obvious. It is brass by visual inspection, but even if it is not brass, it must be metal, so Yuanxi made this guess.

But Ye Heng had other ideas: "Not necessarily, it might be a whetstone."

"Well, that's right... the small scissors are still incomplete, so it probably won't be so easy to make, but..." Yuanxi had another A new question came up, "The whetstone should not be a metal product, right?"

Apparently Ye Heng also thought of this, he pondered for a while and said: "Casting is not necessarily limited to metals, and many ores can be refined with It 's about the casting technique." The

two of them had such a dark guess, they were really confused, but it's a pity that Yuan Xi hadn't activated the casting technique, if it was activated, he wouldn't be as confused as he is now, and he couldn't help sighing: "It's okay. I don't know where to go to learn this casting technique..."

In this day and age, where would there be a master who forges iron...

Ye Heng had some thoughts in his heart, but he was not in a hurry to say it now, he told Yuan Xi: "Don't worry, you won't be able to chew too much, let's take our time first, and it's only reasonable to fully understand the skills we have now. "

Yuan Xi also understood this truth, nodded in response, withdrew his thoughts of running around, and looked at the two gems on the table. It was obvious that these two gems were used to improve abilities, and they were gifted by sewing skills. , then it must have something to do with the workbench and small scissors.

As for the small scissors, Yuan Xi hasn't figured out how to use them yet, but he is much more familiar with the workbench.

Sapphire increases the working speed, and ruby ​​increases the crit rate of production. This is not difficult to understand. Yuan Xi thought for a while, then looked at Ye Heng and discussed, "How about setting these two gems on the workbench?"

Ye Heng nodded and said, "Try it, it should be a gemstone used to improve the working ability of the workbench. After obtaining the

consent, Yuan Xi took the gems and walked towards the workbench, thinking about where to put them, but his eyes suddenly stopped on the rows of small grids above the workbench.

The sizes of the small grids are not exactly the same. On the left is a nine-square grid, each grid is about ten centimeters square, while on the right side there are three rectangular grids side by side, about thirty centimeters long and ten centimeters wide, arranged vertically .

At this time, the small square at the top of the Jiugongge was not empty. Inside was a pattern of a small package. Yuan Xi reached out and touched it. It looked like a button. He tentatively pressed it, and then the silver panel of the workbench When the lights came on, a line of characters appeared: "Lack of satin dragon skin."

Yuan Xi understood at this moment, and turned to look at Ye Heng.

Ye Heng pondered for a while and said: "It seems that the production method is automatically recorded. Next time you want to make a small package, you don't need to use the recipe. This is much more convenient. However, there are only nine grids, and you can only record Nine formulas?"

Yuan Xi didn't expect Ye Heng to mention this, and was slightly taken aback, but then said: "It doesn't matter, nine, I don't know if there are so many formulas."

Ye Heng nodded, that's true, it's too early to think about it now.

The three rectangular grids next to the Jiugongge seemed to be inlaid with gemstones. Yuan Xi put the sapphires on them, and a blue light flashed. Sure enough, the sapphires disappeared, while the rectangular grids protruded and turned blue. Yuan Xi put his hand up and pressed it, the grid was dented, and then a line of words appeared on the silver panel: "Increase the work speed by 50%."

Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, and it has been improved so much! Excitedly, he put another ruby ​​on it. The reaction was the same as before. He pressed the ruby ​​grid, and the silver panel prompted: "Increase the crit rate of production by 10%."

It was really unequivocal. Enhance gems! Needless to say, the work speed can be increased by 50%, and the time can be directly shortened by half. As for the crit rate of production, Yuanxi estimated that it should be an extra gift, and if it is increased by 10%, does it mean that if you make ten, you can get one free?

So awesome! Yuan Xi couldn't help giving a thumbs up!

It's a pity that all the materials have been used up now, and there is no way to test the brand new workbench. But there are many opportunities, don't rush for a while.

After reading these things, Yuan Xi looked at the small parcels in this place again... He sighed again, but what to do with these small things...

He had a lot of thoughts in his mind. He has no opinion on any of them. Although they are good things, there are too many of them, and he can even bring them Tiannan Sanbao (taken from Tiannv Sanhua).

Then there are the warriors who participated in the collection of satin dragon skins. Naturally, each of them should get one, and it's not a waste of work... After dividing it in this way, there are probably tens of thousands left, which can be sold for money at that time... ...Cheaper, one million credit points, tens of thousands of bags...Mom, I can't afford to be bad at math!

He was very happy here, and suddenly remembered something, so he hurriedly asked Ye Heng: "Can you use these small packages? I didn't have time to share them with you, did I?"

yes! It stands to reason that if Ye Heng wants to use the props given by the system, two people need to share them. Like the previous feather duster, isn't it only after he shares it with Ye Heng that he can use it?

Why are these small packages able to be used without sharing? Of course, Yuan Xi didn't have any regrets, on the contrary, he was very happy. If everyone needs to share, 90,000... Then he'll just die of exhaustion!

Ye Heng gave him a possible explanation: "Probably because these small packages are not given by the system, but made by you yourself."

"Oh, so there is such a difference, that's great!"

Ye Heng He casually picked up a small emerald green package, looked it up in his hand, then turned his head to look at Yuan Xi, and discussed, "I have an idea about these small packages, do you want to hear it?"

Yuan Xi immediately He nodded and said: "Yeah, tell me." He was very happy just now, but there are also many problems. First of all, how this thing is made is a big event that cannot be ignored... It's really not just a matter of giving it away. OK.

"Although so many were created at once, they can't be exposed so quickly." Ye Heng paused, and looked at Yuan Xi seriously, "Especially close relatives and friends, we must not let them know in advance."

Ye Heng said As soon as he said that, Yuan Xi suddenly woke up and reacted immediately. He nodded vigorously and said, "I know, I will be careful!" This small package is too many things for them, but if it is really given to someone, Take it out and use it, and expose it to others, but it will cause an uproar! You really can't just send it out without making preparations in advance!

And Ye Heng's plan will take some time, but it is the safest. He has already started to build a special research room, and when it is officially in operation, he will disassemble and study this small package to study its manufacturing components. , to see if the current technology can be produced, and then apply for a patent through formal channels, and only then will it be widely promoted.

Yuan Xi was dizzy and not very interested in the detailed content that followed, but Ye Heng still described it to him in simple language, so that he knew it well.

In the end, Yuan Xi grasped the important point, these small parcels could not be sent out for a while, and had to be hoarded by him!

Ouma, his little iron box is really too small! And if there is something in the small package, it cannot be put into the package again, so right now the small package in this place has to find a place to hide...

It is really worrying to hide it elsewhere, it is better to put it in an iron box , but there was no place for the iron box, Yuan Xi couldn't help but want to use the tidying technique.

As soon as he had this idea, Ye Heng said: "Take a day off first, and go to the fifth asteroid tomorrow. The white crystal stone you planted should be harvested."

Yuan Xi's eyes lit up, yes, white crystal stone is a good thing, Harvesting white crystals can not only use the planting technique wildly, but also upgrade the tidying technique, which is a good thing that kills two birds with one stone.

It's just... It's a little troublesome to harvest white crystals. If it's purely artificial, he should be tired out of 10,000 mu of land.

Suddenly he had an idea: "Sewing is already level five, can you try to repair the farmer's gloves?"

Ye Heng replied: "Come and try."

Yuan Xi took out the farmer's gloves and looked at the silver panel of the workbench With the entrance of eating materials, he hesitated for a while... Finally, he put the gloves on the silver panel.

After a moment of silence, writing appeared on the silver panel.

Yuan Xi leaned over and looked at it seriously: "Damaged farmer's gloves, repair equipment: sewing master's workbench. Repair environment: sewing skill level 5. Repair materials: 8,000 ice wings and phoenix feathers, 20,000 stone Yin mink fur Zhang, nine thousand volumes of blood.

Ye Heng glanced at it, and said slowly: "It seems that there is work to do again. " After the

major general's order reached the Xingyun, all the soldiers under his command were gearing up and whispering to each other: "Hehehe, I don't know how the ice-winged phoenix and the stone-yin mink taste like. "

Ai ma! Ai ma, ​​I love chicken feet the most!" "