Chapter 106 Attack

Ye Heng had long expected that the aliens who raided the 10851 star field would make a comeback. He has been waiting these days, and Ye Tian has also made arrangements there. Although he and Su Mingyu have separated, as the general of the Federation, he still has great rights to dispatch the troops he belongs to, even the president There is nothing I can do.

Ye Tian has grown up a lot of generals, because he brought them out, all of them obey him, which is why Su Mingyu is very afraid of him.

Su Mingyu managed to use the last foreign attack to support Wang Jiran, so he was naturally reluctant to let him station in the 10851 star field. The 10851 star field is so far away from the political center circle. What is the difference between stationing there and being exiled? Wouldn't he be wasting his efforts in vain?

It was precisely because of his intentions that Ye Zhen worked hard in the Senate and pushed Ye Tian's confidant General Yan Ning to the 10851 star field, where he has been stationed heavily, not daring to be careless.

Su Mingyu scoffed at this, and even felt a little gloating about it. Of course, he was happy to see Ye Tian's arm broken like this.

The past few months have been calm, and Ye Tian's troubles raised at the beginning were like a joke, which made Su Mingyu even more proud. Although he has always been calm, but now he has completely torn face with Ye Tian, ​​and he is inevitably a little frivolous and restless. The political turmoil was fleeting, and the matter between him, Ye Tian and even the Ye family was completely brought to the fore.

Ye Tian is not a good person, if it wasn't for his father Ye Xuan and Ye Zhen's suppression, he would have done nothing with Su Mingyu long ago.

Of course, it is suppressed now because the unknown danger is always spitting out its core like a poisonous snake, and people have to guard against it.

Ye Hengyuan is in the 9871 star field. Although he is not involved in the Federation Center, his identity does not allow him to be carefree. He has worked so hard to manage the Blue Star. .

Even with the preparation in mind, Ye Heng's face was still sinking when he saw the data in front of him.

10851 The star field has fallen!

Just one night... The situation was so similar to three months ago.

But this meaning is completely different!

Three months ago, Starfield 10851 was stationed in the most backward starship of the Federation, but at this moment, the troops led by Yan Ning are the elite warships of the Federation!

Yan Ning, whom Ye Heng also had contact with, was very cautious, steady, and extremely talented, yet he would lose so terribly.

Ye Heng looked at the battle report without moving. The information sent back was very detailed. The battle of the day and night was detailed. Ye Heng watched it carefully. After reading everything, he immediately contacted Ye Tian.

Ye Tian was both heartbroken and angry because of Yan Ning's failure, and also suppressed his anger because of the cynicism at the meeting.

Seeing Ye Heng's call now, although he won't vent his anger, his tone is not good: "Have you read it all?"

Ye Heng replied: "Yes."

Ye Tian's eyes were full of anger: "These bastards, They are so short-sighted, their own people cut off their own resource line, allowing the enemy to take advantage of it!"

Ye Heng listened quietly, what Ye Tian said was the actual situation of the battle, Yan Ning was defeated by the fact that the battle line was too long and the resources were insufficient, And among them, he was dragged back by his own people...

Ye Heng stared at Ye Tian, ​​and uttered a sentence expressionlessly: "This is fake." Ye Tian's eyes were burning like a

torch, and his voice was cold: "What did you say?"

The speed of his speech was fast, but the content he said was enough to make everyone dumbfounded. He quickly clicked on the communication device, and quickly marked the suspicious points on the video with a red pointer. It took only ten minutes to sort them out. A total of more than ten red dots were circled, each of which made Ye Tian's heart skip a beat.

Finally, he stared at Ye Tian, ​​and said in a deep voice: "This image was recreated afterwards, and the real battle situation has long been erased."

Ignoring Ye Tian's shocked expression, Ye Tian quickly opened the federal star field map, pointed Somewhere said: "Immediately transfer the people of the two star fields 871 and 951, dispatch all troops to the 714 star field, and prepare for the tenth-level guard."

"What?!" Ye Tian's voice was loud, "871 and 951 have an eighth-level resource star and a ninth-level resource star respectively, and you actually proposed to give it up? Do you know how huge the loss is?"

Ye Heng's voice was calm. On the 714 star field, the voice line is as cold as ice: "714 is a pass, if you don't guard here, the Federation will lose 25 eighth-level resource stars, fifteen and nine-level resource stars, and thousands of low-level resource stars "

Ye Tian locked his eyes on the point he was pointing at. With so much experience, he instantly saw the key point. His back was wet with cold sweat. He stared at the star map and retorted: "Impossible, they don't There may be such a force, let alone! Their resources cannot be so sufficient!" What

Ye Heng pointed to is already half of the star field of the Federation, if it falls, then...then...no! No way!

Ye Heng said calmly: "They have been preparing for three months. How could they just invade a barren 10851 star field? It is because the plan is too big, so they have prepared for a long time. They will definitely go all out to win half of the Federation and deter them. Humans, then build a stronghold, swallow it slowly!"

These words were sonorous and forceful, every word pierced into Ye Tian's heart like a needle, human beings have been at ease for too long, facing this coming danger, But always refused to believe the facts, which is also the root cause of being blinded by a false image.

Ye Heng can see it clearly, he knows the existence of the living system, and he knows that the space package is against the sky. If these foreigners have this ability, the battle line is too long and the supply of resources is not a problem at all!

After hanging up the communication, Ye Heng knew that although Ye Tian had a bad temper, he was extremely talented in military affairs. When he calmed down, he would be able to figure out the key points he pointed out.

Ye Heng was a little lucky. Fortunately, Su Mingyu came to power not long ago. If three or five years later, the Ye family and Su Mingyu fought each other for a long time, and the rights were divided up. At that time, when foreign tribes invaded and Ye Tian lost the right to speak to the army, then he would be powerless. !

The next day, Ye Zhen quickly returned to Beijing Star, but Xu Ruoxin was left behind, Ye Huai was also left behind, and together with He Lian'an, Ye Heng was busy in the Xingyun.

Yuan Xi didn't know it. After waking up, he walked around the farm as usual, and then took Xu Ruoxin, Lin Suyun and Xiao Yuanzhe to Yuanye to have a look. It wasn't until night that he realized that something was wrong with the atmosphere.

Ye Heng and Yuan Yucheng were sitting in the living room. They were writing and drawing on the digital table. They seemed to be discussing something important.

Yuan Xi didn't bother, quietly went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

However, the structure of the small building is not large, and the sound is easily heard without deliberately opening the position of sound insulation.

Yuan Xi didn't need to pay much attention to hear their conversation.

The two discussed intensely. A lot of terms that he didn't understand came out of their mouths. Yuan Xi frowned. Although he couldn't understand many of them, he could understand the general meaning.

Yuan Yucheng has been working on experiments to break through the tenth warp speed. The main purpose is to thoroughly study the principle of the small package containing the different space, and then let the spaceship enter the different space through this medium, break through the restraint of the existing space, and break through the extreme speed.

At present, there has been a problem that cannot be solved, that is, there is an impenetrable barrier in the small package, and everything inside is still. It is possible to put the spaceship into a small package, but it cannot allow humans to enter. Although there is an intelligent brain to simulate and record, it is difficult to break through the space barrier of the small package in a short period of time.

According to Yuan Yucheng's plan, it will take at least five years. But now he couldn't wait, so Ye Heng urgently discussed with him.

Although Yuan Xi didn't know anything about it, there was a sudden movement in his heart, and an idea popped up in his mind...

Yuan Xi thought about it, and decided to mention it to Ye Heng at night.

The whole family had dinner, and before Yuan Xi could call out Ye Heng, Ye Heng had already taken him upstairs.

Ye Heng told him exactly what happened, and also told him his conjecture and plan.

Only then did Yuan Xi realize that the situation was so serious!

Yuan Xi asked: "Are you and Dad discussing the space package this afternoon?"

Ye Heng replied: "Yes, if we can break through the tenth level of warp speed, our combat power will greatly increase."

Yuan Xi nodded, Take out a small package from the iron box, this is a pure black small package, this color means that it is a mutated small package, Yuanxi has one and only one mutated small package here, which is produced by the batch that originally mutated.

Ye Heng asked him to keep it on purpose, but he forgot about it and never used it. Hearing the conversation between Ye Heng and Yuan Yucheng this time, he suddenly remembered it.

Ordinary small packages have grids inside, but this mutant package has a large space inside, which is very different.

When Yuan Xi took it out, Ye Heng thought of it all at once. He took the small package and immediately understood what Yuan Xi meant.

The bottleneck of Yuan Yucheng's experiment was that he couldn't break through the barrier inside the small package, but the mutated small package in front of him destroyed the barrier by himself. If we study it, will there be new discoveries?

The authorities were confused by the onlookers, and with Yuanxi's reminder, countless thoughts flashed through Ye Heng's mind instantly. His eyes lit up, and he had already made up his mind. Then he looked at Yuanxi, his heart moved slightly, and he kissed him hard on the lips. After a while, he said: "Xiaoxi, thank you."

Yuan Xi's cheeks flushed a little after being kissed and boasted by him again and again, but his face was still firm, and he said strong and calmly: "There is nothing to thank, as long as But I just remembered it suddenly..."

Yuan Xi was actually very happy in his heart, he was afraid that he would be unnecessary, but now seeing Ye Heng's approval, he couldn't help but feel more confident. After thinking for a while, he said again: "You take a small package to study first, if there are still problems, I will hurry up and upgrade the tidying technique, so that the small package can also be upgraded, and then we will spend some time collecting materials. Make some small packages, and see if you can crit a new mutated small package." After

Yuan Xi said this, Ye Heng also calmed down, and had to say, this is a method, and it is quick and fast... He pondered for a while and said : "I'll give this small mutated package to Uncle Yuan first."