Chapter 143 Tangled Implantation

These hundreds of materials can be said to be of all kinds and cover a wide range, and at least 80% of them are completely unknown to Yuan Xi.

However, it can be roughly classified from the name, some can be collected by Zhang Xun, and some need to be dissected by Ma Yingnv.

These are still raw materials, and the remaining 30% or so are things that need to be reprocessed, such as the products of breeding techniques, the products of pharmaceutical techniques, and those that need planting techniques to cultivate...

Although it is still a A small piece of parchment, but this parchment is all-encompassing and extremely complicated.

For those that could be collected by his apprentices, Yuan Xi would release them as master missions. For those that could not be collected, he would go directly to the system store to buy them. Fortunately, he had already pre-stored enough merit points.

Furthermore, Yuanxi took the opportunity to purchase weapons and defense centers that matched the battleship. These two items cost a total of 150,000 merit points, which is relatively high-end equipment. Yuan Xi also checked the recipes one by one, recorded the required materials, and assigned them as a task, so that the collection team and the Pao Ding team could work together to collect them.

Fortunately, Yuanxi now has a few serious and capable teaching assistants and a group of hardworking disciples, which makes him feel a lot easier. Otherwise, if he only collects it himself, I'm afraid he won't have any hope of getting it.

The preparatory work in the early stage has been arranged so intensively, and Yuanxi himself has to be busy.

The planting technique is only at level seven, and he needs three levels to upgrade to level ten. He must upgrade the planting technique so that he can meet the standard for making warships.

Upgrading the planting technique is to plant all kinds of crops, but based on his current planting technique has reached level 7, most of the crops have not accumulated proficiency.

The white crystal stone that was the most powerful in the past has completely weakened because it has been brushed too many times. Now, even if you collect millions of acres of white crystal stone at one time, it will not increase your proficiency at all.

Yuan Xi frowned and thought, what exactly should he plant?

He was already thinking about consulting the agricultural scientists of the Federation... He thought of doing it simply. Speaking of which, there are still very innate conditions on the Blue Star.

Because of the development and utilization of the blue ocean, many large farmers have settled here, and at the same time they have followed many planting experts. They are not only scientists with rich theories, but also experienced practitioners.

Yuan Xi visited them personally to inquire about planting, and they were rather flattered.

Yuan Xi's identity is not a secret in Blue Star, the major general's lover or something, everyone doesn't say it, but they all know it well.

He usually doesn't show up, but this time he came to care and ask, which made them a little nervous but also very excited.

Speaking of which, this Mr. Yuan is a capable person. The Yuan Ye he founded has been popularized in less than a year. The reputation is excellent, and the daily supply is in short supply. Moreover, he also has a large-scale white crystal planting base. The white crystals he supplies are full and substantial, and the most important thing is that in Blue Star, a place that urgently needs white crystals, he did not intentionally The price gouging has given the big farmers countless conveniences.

So, when Yuan Xi came to consult about planting matters, they were all very happy to tell him one by one. At present, the most popular crops, the most cost-effective crops, etc., are carefully described, knowing everything without saying a word.

Yuan Xi listened carefully and learned with an open mind, but he didn't have much time, basically he knew what he knew and started to do it.

He tried several difficult crops to grow, but after planting them, he didn't have any proficiency at all...

Yuanxi was a little anxious. Could it be because the sowing was relatively simple, so no proficiency was given? So wait until harvest time?

Although it takes at least a month for the crops he planted to be harvested, Blue Star is a level 9 resource star with an extremely wide range of crops. He only needs to go to mature farms to help harvest to gain proficiency.

Without delay, he immediately searched and locked several farms. After some arrangements, he went in to harvest the crops. With a wave of his hand, he harvested all the crops. Yuan Xi hurriedly clicked on the system panel, and was disappointed to find that he still had no proficiency...

What's going on?

Is it really because the level of the crops is too low?

But this is already an extremely difficult crop to grow. If these things don't work, there is nothing to grow at all.

Yuan Xi was a little worried... At the same time, he was also very impatient. If he couldn't upgrade the planting technique to the full level as soon as possible, he wouldn't be able to manufacture battleships. If they couldn't make battleships, what would they use to fight the ferocious Wayans?

This is a matter of wealth and life!

The more anxious he was, the more he couldn't figure out the way. Yuanxi ran around in a hurry, and finally struggled for a long time, dialed Ye Heng's communicator, and said all these.

He didn't expect Ye Heng to do anything, he just thought that talking with two people is better than being bored alone.

But who would have thought that Ye Heng woke up the dreamer with one sentence: "I remember that when I harvested white crystals last time, I got many mutant seeds?"

Yuan Xi was taken aback, and immediately recalled.

That's not it... At that time, when they frantically brushed the tidying technique, they emptied a large number of white crystal farms. Gloves have crit rubies on them, so when harvested a lot of crits are produced, producing many mutated seeds.

At that time, I didn't know what the use of these seeds was, and in addition to practicing other skills, I put them away.

After putting them away for a long time, I put them in Yuanxi and forgot all about them... Now that

Ye Heng mentioned it, Yuanxi suddenly realized, quickly opened the diamond box, pressed a button to sort it out, and then found it The moldy mutant seeds squatting in the corner.

Yuan Xi quickly took them out, good guy, there are quite a few of them, there are more than 300 pieces.

Yuan Xi happily said to Ye Heng, "I'll try to grow it and see if I'm proficient." Then he hung up the communicator mercilessly, which made Ye Heng a little bit dumbfounded, the illusion of throwing it away after use... ...

Although there are more than 300 mutated seeds, they are actually not too many. Yuan Xi did not dare to waste it. He took out one first, planted it carefully, and watered it again, and then he heard A beep, indicating that the proficiency has increased a little.

It really works!

Yuan Xi got excited, but then calmed down again.

Although there is proficiency in planting mutated seeds, there are only more than 300 in total, and even if they are all planted, there will only be 300 proficiency points, so the focus should be on harvesting.

But he has never planted these mutated seeds, how can he be sure when they will mature, in case he has to wait a month, two months, or even half a year?

This is how to do? If he usually can afford to wait, it doesn't matter. But he can afford to wait, will the Wayans wait?

Throw, wait a minute, wait for him to be transported to the dissecting table for dissection!

Yuan Xi couldn't help being a little frustrated... A total of 2,700 proficiency points are required to upgrade from level 7 to level 10. If he only relies on a little proficiency in sowing, he needs to sow a total of 2,700 mutated seeds!

But now, he only has more than 300 pieces, and needs more than 2,400 pieces!

Wipe! Where did he get so many mutant seeds?

Even if he is not afraid of being tired to harvest crops in large quantities, he doesn't have that much time! Last time he was busy for five days and five nights before he got more than 300 coins, more than 2,400...need...need...

Yuanxi's head hurts, but he can be sure and sure, Waya people will never Will give him so much time!

I really didn't expect planting to be such a tricky skill. If I knew it, he would have used the time to max out the skill in a hurry. How can I use it so urgently now?

Regretful, annoyed, Yuanxi sighed like a grandfather, and then thought of Ye Heng...

So, he hurriedly picked up the classmate Ye Heng who had been lost before: "Ye Heng, I encountered a problem again It's gone."

Ye Heng was not angry at Yuanxi's behavior of shouting when he used it and throwing it away after use, and still asked softly: "What's the matter? It's because there are too few seeds and the growth cycle is too long, not enough to quickly let it grow. Quickly reach the full level of planting?"

Khan, you really hit the nail on the head...

Yuan Xi didn't feel embarrassed at all, just nodded quickly, and praised: "You are really good at predicting things! You have a heart-to-heart bond with Mr. System!"

Mr. System: Whoever wants to have a heart-to-heart relationship with him, don't drag me, I don't want to be a mistress!

Regarding Yuan Xi's inappropriate metaphor, Ye Heng just curled the corners of his mouth and didn't say anything, but he remembered it in his heart. When he went back, he would slowly calculate with Yuan Xi on the bed.

Ye Heng said: "I remember that there is a piece of land in the secret garden that can be planted? Have you tried planting it there?"

Eh... Yuanxi's eyes lit up, and at the same time he was a little embarrassed. Use it, I can't even remember what's my own, what's the rhythm?

He remembered that before he met Ye Heng, he was obviously very smart, but why is he so stupid now!

Yuan Xi reflected deeply, and decided that after getting over the predicament in front of him, he must cheer up again and take care of his things...

While reflecting, he unceremoniously hung up on Ye Heng communicator.

The wife slave, Major General Ye, stood in the distant space, the veins on his forehead twitched... When he got back, he had to revive his husband.

Because the secret garden can't be put into the diamond box, but it's not too small, it's as big as the palm of your hand, and Yuan Xi can't hang it on your body all day, so it's kept in his private room with Ye Heng. On the bedside table.

Yuan Xi went back to the bedroom, held it in the palm of his hand, and then Jiongjiong muttered silently: "Secret tryst."

With a flash of white light, he changed his place.

The scene in the secret garden is the same as before. I have been busy for a while and have not had time to take care of it.

Yuan Xi looked at the fruit trees full of fruits in the small garden, and nodded in satisfaction.

The reason why Ye Heng proposed to let him plant mutated seeds in the secret garden was precisely because of these fruit trees.

They are full of fruits almost all the time, so they suspect that the land here has the effect of shortening the growth cycle.