Chapter 88

The writing on the silver panel is clear: "Second-level package production materials: three first-level packages."

I didn't expect this guy to be able to self-synthesize, and now I can make more advanced packages without looking for materials, but I don't know what the second-level package is. It is not possible to synthesize a third-level package.

It seems that it is necessary to quickly brush up the tidying technique.

Because it happened to be on the asteroid, and there was no one else around, Yuan Xi decided to simply combine all the small packages into a second-level package, so that there would be a lot of space in his iron box, which could be used to pack white goods. spar.

The whole process was easy and simple. He put the formula and three small packages into the workbench, and then all the small packages piupiupiu in his iron box disappeared. Looking at the suddenly vacated grid, Yuan Xi really felt a sense of relief. It feels like there is even an illusion of being light when you take off the package.

Of course, this is a complete illusion. He carries a full iron box all day long, and it doesn't have the slightest weight at all.

This time the working time is quite long, it takes two hours. Even with the sapphire shortening time, it still takes one hour. It seems that the formula is different and the time is different.

The workbench was buzzing non-stop. Yuan Xi was in a good mood. He turned his head to look at Ye Heng, and found that Ye Heng was staring blankly at the front, as if he was thinking about something.

But just as Yuan Xi looked at him, he turned his gaze back and looked at Yuan Xi as well.

Yuan Xi hesitated for a moment, and asked, "What's the matter?" He felt a little uncomfortable when he asked. Although he was a little curious, he was not a person who liked to get to the bottom of things. Everyone has something on their minds. Went to ask.

He just wanted to add something, but Ye Heng pondered for a moment, and pulled him to speak.

"There is something..."

Ye Heng's voice is very special. When he doesn't raise it deliberately, it is a low, slightly hoarse, very magnetic voice. His speaking speed is not slow, but the words The words are clear and the words are eloquent, which makes the listeners feel that they enjoy it.

Ye Heng talked a lot, and all of them were things Yuanxi didn't understand, about politics, about the family, about the Congress and the Senate, and the grievances between his uncle and the current president.

In fact, he didn't need to tell Yuan Xi these things, but now he said everything in detail. Yuan Xi was a little surprised at first, and then looked at Ye Heng quietly and listened intently.

He knew that in fact, Ye Heng didn't want his advice, nor was he discussing with him. This was all about telling and clarifying his own thinking at the same time.

But what Yuanxi needs to do is to listen.

Yuan Xi understood this very well, so he listened carefully, giving Ye Heng a perfect space, and at the same time he was very comfortable in his heart. He didn't understand this part of Ye Heng, but Ye Heng was willing to show it to him instead of blindly hiding it.

There are too many differences between the two of them, but when two people get along, it is not just a fixed mode of communication and discussion. Telling and listening like them is also a way of getting along that suits them.

Harmonious and comfortable, but also let the other party fully understand each other.

An hour passed without knowing it, the workbench stopped working, and Ye Heng also stopped. He smiled slightly, held Yuan Xi's hand tightly, and said softly: "Thank you."

Yuan Xi was a little embarrassed: " If there is anything to thank, I didn't say anything."

Ye Heng smiled and said nothing.

Yuan Xi quickly changed the topic, and ran to the workbench to complete the preparations.

His iron box only contained more than 29,000 small packages, all of which were put into the workbench. If three small packages were combined into a second-level package, then 9,990 second-level packages could be produced this time. pack.

This can only be accommodated with ten grids in a serious way. However, compared to the previous 30 grids, this is already very satisfying with only ten grids.

The size of the second-level package is similar to that of the first-level package, and it is also small, but the appearance is much more regular, and it looks much more refined. Even the colors are no longer colorful and weird, and they are already the mainstream colors that are more in line with the aesthetics. Occasionally a few contrasting colors are also very coordinated colors.

Yuan Xi and Ye Heng didn't bother to check the capacity of the second-level parcels, so they packed them all at once. After half an hour of busy work, they finished all the packages. This is the second time for the two of them, and practice makes perfect. Caught off guard like the first time.

After everything was packed, Yuan Xi took out a second-level package. Despite the same size on the outside, the capacity inside has increased dramatically. There are now twenty small boxes, and the maximum stacking amount of each small box has become 199.

Yuan Xi was much more careful this time, he checked the system prompts carefully, and found a difference.

The function of sapphire is to shorten the production time, and the ruby ​​is to increase the crit rate of production. Yuanxi initially understood that the crit rate is high and will be given as an extra gift, but he did not expect that the crit rate does not mean that.

Instead, a critical strike will be triggered every thousand packages made, and the success rate of a critical strike is 10%. After success, you will get a mutated small package. If you fail, you will get nothing.

I only made more than 9,000 just now, and triggered nine critical strikes, but only succeeded three times. According to the probability of one tenth, this is considered good luck, and there are really three in this pile of second-level small packages. rather special.

A small mutated package... Yuan Xi took out one, and Ye Heng picked up another, and the two opened it together, but they were both a little surprised.

Yuan Xi said: "The mutated small package is amazing. Although there are still only 20 grids, each grid can actually stack 990. This is comparable to my iron box."

Hearing his words, Ye Heng But his expression changed slightly.

Yuan Xi didn't know why, so he asked curiously: "What's the matter?"

Ye Heng handed the small package in his hand to Yuan Xi, Yuan Xi opened it, but was also shocked.

This is a very distinctive small parcel. There is no grid inside, just a huge space, which looks to be more than 200 square meters, with nothing in it, and it is a bit empty.

Yuan Xi hesitated for a moment, and suddenly had the urge to take a step forward, but at this moment Ye Heng grabbed him violently and stopped him, saying, "Don't go over.

" Xiao Baobao, he is not alone now, don't take risks in the unknown, if there is any danger, what will his family do.

Ye Heng told Yuan Xi: "Put away this small mutated package temporarily."

Yuan Xi nodded, but gave Ye Heng the small mutated package that can stack 990 pieces: "You keep this for yourself."

Ye Heng Without shirking, he put the small package into his pocket.

There were three mutated small packages, and the last one was left unchecked, so the two of them opened it and looked at it together.

The third mutated small package is also different. Although each grid can only stack 189, it has a full hundred grids, which means that there are more types that can be stored, rather than just the number of stacks. Very convenient.

Yuan Xi put away the third small package by himself. This is a good thing. His props are all unique, and it would take up too much space in the iron box, but it fits perfectly in this small package.

This unexpected harvest is still very gratifying. He and Ye Heng both have their own small packages. The color of the mutated small packages is very uniform, all pure black, and the material cannot be seen, but overall it is a relatively low-key color. Compared with other colorful small packages, it is really inconspicuous.

After all this tossing, it was getting late, and there were still a large number of white crystals that had not been packed into the space package, and the two stopped chatting, and one of them took a bunch of second-level small packages and started to pack the white crystals. It took three hours to finally install all the white crystals. It took up 800 small parcels, and the output was amazing.

It's a pity that the small package can't be put into other empty small packages, so the eight hundred second-level small packages filled with white crystals can only be packed in one big bag and moved to the aircraft , just waiting to go back and find a place to put it away first.

The white crystals were harvested, Yuanxi thought about the vast blue star, and it would consume countless white crystals, so it was not too late, so he simply planted again, spreading all the seeds in the iron box , just waiting to be harvested again.

The two boarded the aircraft and returned home with a full load in the true sense.

These days, Blue Star's information has been publicly disseminated, and tens of thousands of acres of experimental fields have been opened up. Special managers have begun to bring well-known large farmers from the Federation to the field for field inspections. For a while, Blue Star is very lively.

Yuanxi's small parcels can't be sold yet, but white crystals have been harvested, and they can be sold to earn the first pot of gold!

The blue island is busy, and Ye Heng is even more busy these days, leaving early and returning late. Yuan Xi has not been idle either. He has planted 10,000 mu of white crystal on the asteroid, and the land on the asteroid is indeed dry enough. And hard, but slightly affected some yields because of some excessive sanding.

According to the white crystal production of Qinghe Farm, it is generally 400 catties per mu of land, but now 10,000 mu of land is planted, and it should produce 4 million catties of white crystals, but right now only about three million catties are produced. 1.2 million catties, the yield per mu can barely reach 320 catties.

However, this output has already made Yuanxi very happy. You must know that he has almost no cost, and only pays for a seed money.

Because the land on Blue Island has not been formally leased out, it is said that the first batch of white crystals in Yuanxi is going to be sold directly to the Blue Star Agriculture Department.

And because of Ye Heng's relationship, Yuanxi didn't raise the price, even the normal price of white crystals produced by Blue Star, three credits per catty, was already very fair.

Jin Zi, who was in charge of purchasing, was so grateful...

Yuan Xi can quite understand Jin Zi's mood, as for Major General Ye's tight financial situation...he has also seen it before.

As soon as his heart softened, he lowered the price again, and got rid of the odds at the end, and collected a total of nine million credit points.

This is his first pot of gold, counting the series of zeros behind, Yuan Xi couldn't help laughing, Emma, ​​I'm going to give it away!

Seeing the 9 million credit points, Yuan Xi's small calculations began to rattle again. He always wanted to open a restaurant of his own. Before, he had no money and no opportunity, but now, it seemed like the right time?

Blue Star will definitely develop. The prosperity of a nine-level resource star is immeasurable. If you open a restaurant here... Tsk tsk, Yuan Xi can even imagine the scene where he sits counting credits and gets cramps in his hands.

Ahem... He's actually not that greedy for money, but who doesn't love money? In particular, there is a prodigal lady...

Just thinking about the joy, Yuanxi's prodigal 'lady' came. When Yuanxi saw Ye Heng, he almost yelled "lady", but quickly stopped it.

Ye Heng looked at him with a half-smile: "What are you thinking, so happy?"

Yuan Xi grinned, "I'm thinking about when I can save enough money to support you!"

Ye Heng flicked his forehead and said with a smile "You can't ask for it ." The

two played around for a while before Ye Heng said seriously: "Xiaoxi, I'm going to tell Uncle Yuan about the small package."

Yuan Xi was slightly taken aback, and then understood what he meant. For Yucheng's research project, Ye Heng has also been planning to restart Sorokin's laboratory, and Yuan Yucheng will be the new director, so they must first tell Yuan Yucheng about the space package.

The two discussed it again, and decided to show Yuan Yucheng a second-level package.

In the evening, after the family had eaten, they sat and chatted for a while before Yuan Xi took out the small package.

Yuan Yucheng didn't understand at first glance, so Yuan Xi said to him: "Open it and have a look."

Yuan Yucheng opened it, but then his face turned pale with shock. He closed the small package and looked at Yuan Xi and Ye Heng, the emotions in his eyes changed so much that he could hide a thousand words, and his hands were trembling uncontrollably because of the excitement.