Chapter 22 Negotiation

Yuan Xi looked at the tender little bud in front of him, but his heart was turbulent.

The seawater judged to be useless by the federation can be used to grow crops, and its growth rate is much faster than that of ordinary soil. This is definitely not a small fortune for the resource-oriented federation.

You know, Blue Star is five times the size of Earth, and this jelly ocean covers more than 80% of the area. If they can grow crops on a large area, it will be a treasure trove of resources beyond imagination.

Yuan Xi just imagined it for a while, and was shocked by the scene in his fantasy. This...how many federal credits can this be exchanged for! This is the real thing to post!

Calm and calm, Yuan Xi took a deep breath to calm his beating heart. He didn't want to go so far, first of all, he had to determine how the sea water mutated into this way, and what happened?

Without experimenting, Yuan Xi also knew that the deep blue jelly sea water must not be used to grow crops, otherwise the Federation would not miss it.

So what happened to cause the dark blue water to turn light blue? Yuan Xi closed his eyes and recalled what happened at that time.

At that time, it was the last moment for his harvesting technique to upgrade. Could it be the reason for the upgrade? No, it should not be. If it is the reason for the upgrade, the system will prompt, so it is another reason.

Yuan Xi played back the scene in his mind over and over again... The next moment, he suddenly opened his eyes.

He quickly opened the package and found the grid where the white crystals were stored. After a look, sure enough, the original 9999 good white crystals became 9998, and one was missing!

It seems that he fused the two things by mistake, and then the sea water mutated into what it is now.

In order to confirm what he thought, Yuan Xi took out another piece of white crystal stone and a piece of dark blue sea water. He put the dark blue sea water on the table, and then put the white crystal stone on the sea water...

Yuan Xi blinked, this is What's going on... nothing happens!

The white spar stone lay quietly on the jelly sea water, the two did not merge, and the light blue jelly sea water did not appear. Could it be that his reasoning was wrong? Impossible, obviously one white spar is missing, it is impossible for him to remember the wrong amount of white spar.

So what exactly is wrong?

Yuan Xi frowned and experimented for a long time, such as burying the white crystal stone in seawater, putting sea water on top of the white crystal stone, he even tried to break the white crystal stone and mix it with seawater...

Unfortunately, nothing happened , These two things just refused to get together...

Yuan Xi pondered for a long time, and suddenly a flash of light flashed in his mind, he decided to copy the original movement, yes, everything was carried out in the package, put the sea water into the white crystal on the stone grid.

He first took out a new piece of seawater, then made an empty space in the package, and then put the jelly seawater into the white crystal grid. After a second, there was one less white crystal, but more empty grids. A piece of light blue sea water.

Yuan Xi was overjoyed, it turned out to be like this!

There are three conditions for the formation of light blue sea water, the first is sea water, the second is white spar, and the third is fusion in the package!

Yuanxi became very interested, but in just a few minutes, three hundred pieces of light blue sea water were formed. This sea water is enough to grow some vegetables by himself.

But... Yuan Xi frowned again. If the light blue sea water had to be synthesized in his package, it would be too restrictive, and it would be too difficult to promote it on a large scale.

Is it really only possible in packages? Yuan Xi recalled the ability of the package, it can put things, it definitely doesn't matter, time is still, this...should not be of much use, and the freshly picked white crystals and sea water can't fuse.

And then... Yuan Xi's mind flashed, it was to isolate the air!

The package is completely clean without any impurities, so is this the condition?

If this is the case, it would be easy to handle. In today's society, it is easy to achieve this condition. Yuan Xi couldn't wait, so he drove to the city to buy a vacuum container.

He completely followed the order in the package, first put the white crystals in, and then put the sea water in. He clearly saw the fusion process through the transparent glass window on the container.

It really is!

Holding the light blue sea water in his hands, Yuan Xi felt unusually satisfied, Emma never thought that she still had the potential to be a scientist [no.

It sounds like the synthesis process of light blue seawater is very simple, the three conditions are not difficult, and none of them are scarce, but why didn't the Federal Institute of Agriculture and Ecology figure it out?

But in fact it is very difficult. The matter in this world is not just tens of thousands, but trillions. Such a huge number, if you want to pick out which two things can be combined to synthesize another thing, if Without any clues, it's a complete fantasy.

Moreover, the two substances have to react in a vacuum environment, and such conditions make the coincidence rate much, much lower. If Yuanxi didn't have a package, if Yuanxi didn't put the white crystal stone in the package, and if Yuanxi didn't have the idea of ​​collecting seawater to make a bed, then such a large resource would be very difficult to be captured throughout his life. people found out.

Sometimes it is like this, the things that seem very simple are often the hardest at the beginning. As long as you start, there will be a flat river behind.

Yuan Xi had already calmed down. He had a lot of thoughts in his head, but they were very complicated. He looked at the time, it was almost dinner time, after thinking about it, he put the matter aside.

He went to the kitchen, copied a few dishes, and the family ate them. After dinner, Lin Suyun went to clean up the dishes, Yuan Xi went to put his son to sleep first, and then came to the living room.

He called Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun over, and when they sat down, Yuan Xi took out the piece of light blue sea water that had been planted with wheat seeds.

Although Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun are not engaged in agricultural research, they are extremely sensitive to any new things, and they know there is something wrong with just one glance.

Especially Lin Suyun, she boldly guessed: "Xiaoxi, this...is this found in Blue Star?"

Yuan Xi nodded, took out another piece of dark blue sea water, and said to the two: "This is the blue sea." I collected some of the seawater, made some kind of synthesis, and then turned into this light blue seawater, and this synthetic seawater can be used to grow plants." He paused, pointed to the wheat sprouts and said: " This was planted last night, and it has grown like this this morning, and I didn't water or fertilize it halfway." As

soon as he finished speaking, the two of them opened their eyes wide in surprise.

These days, the family runs Qinghe Farm, and they are very familiar with the properties of wheat as a crop. After many years of reforms, the current wheat can mature every two months, and the growth cycle of wheat has eight stages. , They are: sowing, emergence, tillering (nie), jointing, heading, flowering, filling, milk ripening.

The stage of emergence usually takes about three to five days, but the wheat sprouts in front of me actually grew out in just one night... This speed has been greatly improved.

Although it is uncertain whether the later growth will speed up, it is surprising that the originally useless seawater can be used to grow crops.

You must know that 80% of Blue Star is made up of these seawater. If it can be developed and planted on a large scale, it will be a huge treasure trove of resources!

Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun, the two future people, understand better what this means. Such a huge profit can make Blue Star develop into a very representative resource star in an instant. After being surprised ,

the two quickly calmed down again. They looked at Yuan Xi and asked, "Xiao Xi, what are your plans?"

He is an out-and-out ancient man, so he wants to ask Yuan Yucheng and his wife for their opinions, and wants to know whether his idea is feasible.

"Mom and Dad, I discovered this by accident, and it's all a coincidence, but the synthesis process of this kind of plantable seawater is very simple, without any technical problems, but I don't say it, I'm afraid it's hard for anyone to think about it. "

Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun nodded, they were waiting for Yuan Xi's follow-up.

"Since I've found out, I won't hide it, let alone take it for myself."

Yuan Xi paused and said, "Mom and Dad, we have no one else, and I don't need to say anything that benefits the common people and contributes to the Federation." Routine, of course, I'm not a stingy person..." Yuan Xi coughed a little embarrassedly, and continued: "Let's just tell the truth, this synthetic formula is a huge cake, if I steal it If I use it myself, if I find out, it will attract a group of vicious wolves, and I have no ability to fight against them now, and it may eventually implicate our whole family in trouble."

Yuan Yucheng and Lin Suyun are so shrewd , They had thought of this a long time ago, but they were relieved when they heard Yuan Xi say it. Yuan Xi was very young and had few experiences, but he maintained a calm and clear mind, and was not dazzled by the huge benefits in front of him. He could recognize himself, see the current situation clearly, and humbly ask his elders for advice.

This attitude is the most precious.

Yuan Yucheng is not good at praising people, but he likes the look of Yuan Xi more and more. He asked in a low voice: "Then what do you think?"

Yuan Xi said: "Although it is dangerous, it is a huge resource after all. If I retreat because of danger, I, Yuanxi, am not that selfish, not to mention, this is really a good thing for the benefit of mankind, and if I hide it because of fear, I will have a bad conscience."

He paused, touched his nose again and said: "We are not greedy for big things, but we also want to make a small profit..."

Lin Suyun looked at him, and suddenly laughed, and she said with a smile: "Okay, don't be foolish, what can we use?" Yes, even if you say yes, we only have a son like you, can we still help you?"

Yuan Xi immediately leaned over and said with a smile: "Mom and Dad, do you have any reliable and powerful friends?"