Chapter 52 Arbitrary Muscle

The clothes look very simple, but in fact it is not easy to put them on. One person can't handle them at all, so Yuanxi took the clothes and went to a special laboratory with them to wear them. It is not an easy task for a piece of clothing to fit Yuan Xi's body with countless precise connections, it took him a full three hours.

But Ye Heng was connecting in another laboratory, so the two were separated.

Yuan Xi didn't expect that after wearing it, he would look like this in the mirror...

He was dumbfounded, and the woman in the mirror also parted her red lips slightly, obviously with a surprised expression, but born lazy and charming!

The people around also blinked their eyes, and then turned their heads one by one.

Yuan Xi got angry, and roared: "What's going on?"

Yimiya has always been timid, especially because he still wants to eat delicious food, and he dared not offend Yuan Xi, so he stammered: "Yuan Xi ...Brother Yuanxi."

Yuan Xi turned his eyes and fixedly stared at Imiya.

Yimiya has never been stared at by such a hot and sexy beauty in her age, and she was stunned immediately, and then her cheeks slowly turned red, and her hands were mixed together, she was so shy that she couldn't speak.

Yuan Xi: Damn, you are so shy!

Yi Miya fell down, Xin Xiaoluo ran up again, and said solemnly: "There must be something wrong with the setting, you can change it, Brother Yuanxi, wait a moment."

Yuanxi was overjoyed, finally there is a reliable, So he looked at Xin Xiaoluo with joy, waiting for him to show his might.

He looked at Xin Xiaoluo with concern, his beautiful eyes were full of anticipation, his body leaned forward slightly, and there was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth. Xin Xiaoluo took one look, then another, and then HOLD Can't stop.

He covered his flushed cheeks, and ran away humbly...

Yuan Xi: One or two, what kind of trouble is this!

There were three people in the room, two fell down, and only one remained. Yuan Xi turned his head and locked his eyes on the remaining Erpang classmate. Just as he was about to speak, Erpang fell straight to the ground. His face was filled with happiness.

What's going on! ! !

Yuan Xi went out with three 'corpses', and ran into Ye Heng head-on. Compared with his chaos, Ye Heng hadn't changed at all, his face was still the same, and his figure was still the same, but he just changed his clothes!

What kind of discrimination is this.

Ye Heng glanced at him for a while, then frowned slightly: "Xiaoxi?"

Yuan Xi glared at him.

Ye Heng took his hand and said in a deep voice: "Close your eyes and follow me."

Yuan Xi was furious, but he also felt that something was wrong, because Ming Zuo Ming You, who was following Ye Heng, also started to cheek. Flushing...

What kind of rhythm is this!

He closed his eyes quickly and followed Ye Heng into a room.

"Okay, open your eyes."

Yuan Xi then opened his eyes, just in time to meet Ye Heng's eyes, Ye Heng looked at him motionless, Yuan Xi was a little confused.

He asked: "What's the matter?"

Ye Heng's face didn't change much, or should I say too unchanged, like wearing a mask, without revealing any emotion, this kind of Ye Heng was very strange to Yuanxi, because in In Yuan Xi's eyes, Ye Heng still had many expressions, like now, there were almost none.

Yuan Xi didn't know what was going on, what happened?

Then the next moment, he felt a trance, and after a short period of dizziness, he woke up again, and he suddenly realized that he had changed into his original appearance, and any muscle had become an ordinary piece of clothing.

That awkward body is finally gone!

Yuan Xi was overjoyed. When he raised his head, he was facing Ye Heng. He looked into those deep black eyes. When he was in a daze, his mouth was blocked. Yuan Xi opened his eyes wide and didn't realize what was going on at all. .

After a suffocating kiss ended, Yuan Xi gasped for breath, but his body was still tightly hugged by Ye Heng.

At this moment, Yuan Xi also felt that something was wrong. The two of them were very close to each other, and he could clearly feel the changes in Ye Heng's body, especially the abnormally hard object...

He didn't dare to move his body, so he contacted the reactions of the five foodies before and then looked at Ye Heng's appearance, He vaguely already had the answer in his heart. Could it be that the witch he turned into just now has some special abilities? Yuan Xi didn't dare to move. He didn't dare to ask until Ye Heng calmed down

, "What special effects do I have just now?

"

Thinking about the same, but then he bent his eyes and smiled, looked at Ye Heng jokingly and said: "Major General, don't you like men? You will also be confused?" If you

like men, you will meet hot girls and you can't hold it ! Really unreliable!

Ye Heng looked at Yuan Xi, and said firmly, "When I think it's you, I can't help it."

Yuan Xi blinked. He saw several people blushing today, and at this moment it was finally his turn to blush. , he coughed, his voice was uncomfortable, and he changed the subject very stiffly: "Well... When are we... When are we going?"

In fact, there is really no rush for this. It requires a process of getting used to familiarity, and even more time to learn how to operate.

With such a powerful function, if Yuan Xi can't use it well, it will not only be a pity, but it may also cause unnecessary trouble. Just like just now, accidentally activating the 'Enchanted Love' made all of us faint.

Fortunately, Ye Heng's mental strength is high, he can control it, and switched the mode for him accurately. If Ye Heng is not around, it will be really troublesome.

All weapons are double-edged swords. If you can't handle them well, the most terrible thing is to hurt your own people.

Therefore, Yuanxi needs a period of intensive training, not to release 100% of the functions of any machine, as long as it can reach more than 30% of tacit understanding, it is already very good.

Yuan Xi thought carefully. Although no one told him about these things, he thought of them himself. Although he could write about the kung fu of a three-legged cat, when facing real soldiers and high-end weapons, he was no different from a cabbage. It will only be slaughtered arbitrarily.

This set of arbitrary muscles is a life-saving talisman given to him by Ye Heng, and he will definitely cherish it.

He can't drag others down, and can't hurt his own people, and he also hopes that he has the ability to help everyone, so during this training, he puts extra effort and works very hard.

For seven whole days, I only slept for four hours a day, and the rest of the time was spent on learning, digesting, absorbing and understanding. Fortunately, Ye Heng was there. He was used to any muscle, and he also had a lot of experience after using it. Let him teach, Yuan Xi is also very serious and careful, learning with half the effort is even more effective.

In seven days, Yuan Xi had memorized the basic operations by heart. He thought that there would be no mistakes, but when he conducted the tacit understanding test, he only reached 30%, which meant that he could only play at will. Thirty percent of the strength of the muscles, although this is enough for self-protection, and it has reached the minimum standard, but Yuan Xi is still a little disappointed. He has put in a lot of effort and really tried his best, but he didn't expect it to be just now. Up to standard.

It felt like a semester of hard work, and at the end of the exam, I had just passed the 60th mark and reached the passing line... This frustration made people start to question their abilities.

But Ye Heng said to him: "You are very powerful."

Yuan Xi pursed his mouth, he only thought that Ye Heng was comforting him, and didn't take it to heart at all, but what he didn't know was that Ye Heng seldom praised others , Yuanxi is indeed outstanding.

Arbitrary muscles cannot be greatly promoted. Not only are there many difficulties in manufacturing, but more importantly, they have extremely high requirements for users. This is not something that can be used by an ordinary person.

Yuanxi's mental strength is considered average, not very good, but his advantage is that he is very serious, patient and focused. This is also an important reason why he was able to reach this level in such a short period of seven days.

You know, some people have no way to use any muscle throughout their lives.

Seven days later, Yuanxi finally didn't have to worry about the big wave girl. The smallest shape of any muscle is the size of a button, which can be placed anywhere on the body, or turned into ordinary clothes. As for the style... In order to save energy, there are only a few It's a simple form, but fortunately it's very convenient to put on and take off, so Yuan Xi is also happy to wear it like this.

When you're ready, you're about to set off for the Federation's No. 1 business star. Yuan Xi has been so busy these days that he doesn't touch the ground, and he hasn't played with his son. At this time, he's thinking very much. At night, he and Ye Heng are alone. We went back to the small building together.

When Xiao Yuanzhe saw the two fathers, he couldn't help but have another meal. Now that he recognizes people, he is still very familiar with his family. He wants to hug, communicate, and babble.

But in his eyes, he probably couldn't tell the difference between his parents, he just felt familiar.

Ye Heng was very proud of the fact that Xiao Yuanzhe was close to him. He thought that the father and son were connected, and the son liked him.

But who knows, the Foodie Five came so frequently, Xiao Yuanzhe once again treated the Foodie Five equally, and gave "warm hospitality" to the Foodie Five.

Seeing this as a father, Ye Heng couldn't help being a little jealous. Thinking of the foodie five who ate the good food cooked by his wife, they were even more upset. They didn't show it on the surface, but when they returned to the starship, they had to practice again...

At least they were so busy that they didn't have time to come. Xiaolou occupied his wife and son!

Tomorrow Yuanxi and Ye Heng will be leaving. They have preliminarily set a three-day itinerary, which is not too long, but people are like this, they don't care about the length of time.

Yuan Xi had no chance to experience this feeling before, but now, he has experienced it personally. But he enjoys it very much. He doesn't think this kind of concern is a burden, but feels at ease. No matter where you go, home is the continuous thread, holding you and guiding you all the time, allowing you to find your return. way home.

At night, Ye Heng strongly demanded to sleep with little Yuanzhe, Yuanxi was even more reluctant to part with small things, so after some back and forth, he decided to squeeze the family of three into one bed.

The little guy sleeps in the middle, Ye Heng sleeps on the left, and Yuan Xi sleeps on the right.

Yuan Xi was firmly opposed to it, but Ye Heng swore that he would not do anything beyond the boundaries. The resistance in Yuan Xi's heart was actually not too great, so he agreed after thinking about it.

It's a pity that he forgot a sentence: if there is one, there is two, there is three, just put your nose on your face.

By the time he really came to his senses, he had been completely wiped out...Of course, that's another story.

Before going to bed at night, the little guy and Yuanxi shared a quilt, and Ye Heng shared a quilt. With the little guy in the middle, it was a small mountain. Do you want to climb it? Difficult. Difficult.

Little Yuan Zhe fell asleep first, with his white and tender face facing Ye Heng. Yuan Xi was very dissatisfied with this, and quietly turned the little guy's head to face him.

Ye Heng just smiled, but didn't say anything. After a while, Yuan Xi also fell asleep, but his eyes were still open. With the lights in the room turned off, he could only vaguely see Yuan Xi and Xiao The outline of Yuan Zhe, but in his heart, they are very clear, every detail is clear...

He slightly raised the corners of his mouth, and the emotion in his eyes was revealed in the darkness, sincere and deep...

The next morning, When Yuan Xi woke up, he was a little stunned.

He felt that he was hugging a solid object, with his arms and legs resting on it, hugging it like an octopus...

Yuan Xi suddenly remembered that he slept with Ye Heng last night.

His body froze... Slightly raised his head, he saw a smooth chin, his eyes moved down, and saw a slender neck, Adam's apple, and... a sexy collarbone.

Yuan Xi couldn't help swallowing his saliva. At this moment, he felt that his arms and legs on Ye Heng's body were extremely hot.

Damn...why is my sleeping appearance so indecent!

He lightly tried to move his leg that was pressing on Ye Heng's leg away, but with a slight movement, a deep voice came from above: "I thought you would give me a good morning kiss."

Yuan Xi quickly moved Arms and legs moved away, just about to roll over to the other side, when I suddenly remembered something.

At this time, Ye Heng also reacted quickly, stretching out his arms, pulling Yuan Xi into his arms.

The two moved their eyes to the other side of the bed at the same time. Little Yuan Zhe was looking at them with wide eyes. Seeing that the two fathers were also looking at him, he bent his eyes and giggled.

Yuan Xi was taken aback, almost crushing the little guy, it was dangerous.

Then he realized that he and Ye Heng were hugging each other, his face was burning again, he barely coughed, and carefully got up from Ye Heng's arms, his hair was fluffy, and he wanted to get out of bed.

Before the man could get away, Ye Heng grabbed his arm, he staggered, and the whole body was pressed against Ye Heng again, chest to chest, belly to belly, and that thing that men would stand up to attention in the morning.

Ye Heng looked at him with an extra hoarse and ambiguous voice: "Do you want me to help?"

"No... no!"

"Really no?" He leaned closer to Yuan Xi, his eyes fell on his lips, and said in a sexier voice , "It will be very comfortable."

Yuan Xi's face was almost familiar, and because of Ye Heng's words, his dick actually went up again, fearing that he really couldn't hold, Yuan Xi jumped up regardless, and got out of bed , and ran into the bathroom.

Ye Heng didn't stop him this time, but turned his head slightly, looked at the little Yuan Zhe in the bed, and smiled helplessly: "Son, your mother is really not good." After

everything was ready, Yuan Xi and Ye Heng set off Well, they didn't bring too many people with them. They were traveling on a commercial starship, which was not slow. The most important thing was that the cabin was huge, and it would be convenient for them to transport back after purchasing the equipment.

After sailing for eight hours, they arrived at the first commercial star located in the Bennis star field.

When they entered the port, Yuan Xi and Ye Heng had taken on another look. They were a young couple. At the customs, Yuan Xi was still a little nervous. After all, he had suffered because of identity issues.

However, this random muscle is really awesome, and the customs detector didn't find anything tricky at all, so they let them pass easily.

Yuan Xi heaved a sigh of relief, walked out with Ye Heng, and entered the rented aircraft.

It's just that they had just left on their front feet, but someone followed them on their back feet.