Chapter 139 Potential Danger

Yuan Xi took a routine appraisal of the round stone. The appraiser seemed to be in a daze for a long time, and finally shouted especially loudly: "Core core fragments!"

Yuan Xi was shocked by his loud voice, It's really rare that a lazy ass appraiser actually had such an exciting day... Although he didn't say why, but Yuan Xi was too embarrassed to blame him. It's rare that he was so excited, so it's better not to hit him.

The core fragments sounded incomplete, Yuan Xi thought about it for a while, but didn't have any clue, so he simply put it in the box, and when he had a chance, he would always know the purpose.

With the full level of casting, Yuan Xi immediately passed on the skill to Yuan Yucheng. This is definitely the most suitable person for this skill. Yuan Yucheng upgraded his casting skills at a god-like speed. After completing a few items, he soared to level five, which is simply an upgrade master.

Yuan Xi was surprised, but he also knew that each had his own strengths and specialized skills.

The casting technique was handed over to Yuan Yucheng, and Yuan Xi turned to the next target, the pharmacy technique.

To practice medicine, Yuan Xi not only summoned Lin Suyun, but also brought Lin Xiao along. Lin Xiao was Ye Heng's confidant.

At that time, it would be inconvenient for Lin Suyun to be a teaching assistant, and Lin Xiao must be the new leader in pharmacy.

Therefore, bringing them together at this time will save a lot of trouble when they upgrade on their own.

Previously, he used Lingxi Pills to upgrade his pharmacy to level five, but he would lose proficiency in making Lingxi Pills afterwards, so he needed to find other formulas.

And just before the iron box daily lottery draw, Yuanxi got a medicine formula, the price is not low, it should be used to brush up the proficiency.

Yuan Xi put the pharmacy formula on the silver panel of the alchemy furnace, and a prompt appeared on the panel: "The powerful heart coagulant formula requires the sixth level of pharmacy, and the required materials..."

When Yuan Xi saw it, he couldn't help feeling a little regretful that he needed level 6 pharmacy, but Yuan Xi was only halfway through level 5 now, and he needed more than 300 proficiency to upgrade to level 6. Where could he do this?

Three hundred proficiency is more or less, or go to the store to see if there is a suitable formula?

Yuan Xi opened the system store, and there are all kinds of recipes for pharmacy, and there are all kinds of things... Yuan Xi thought that in battle, trauma medicine is more practical, so he locked on a wound healing agent.

Looking at the price, ouch, it's quite suitable. It only needs 300 merit points. Yuan Xi already has more than 100,000 merit points.

After buying the formula, and then carefully looking at the ingredients, Yuan Xi read to Lin Suyun and Lin Xiao one by one, they all nodded, these are commonly used medicinal materials, not rare.

Yuan Xi thought, probably because the level of the formula is relatively low, so the medicinal materials needed are relatively common.

It took some time to collect medicinal materials. Yuan Xi was actually a little worried. I don't know how Ye Heng's financial situation is recently. He has purchased a lot of things these days. I don't know if his small treasury has bottomed out?

In fact, Yuan Xi really worries a lot. Although Ye Heng is on the battlefield, he still has a shrewd father and a capable younger brother. Although his younger sister is often out of tune, she is very helpful at critical moments. With such a family, if he handed over the small package to them, they would be able to collect all their money, not to mention the things Yuanxi purchased, and now their assets and the formation of an army are all secure.

Yuan Xi was a little worried, thinking that his Yuan Ye's income was still very considerable, if not, let Jin Yi and Jin San slow down their expansion, first gather funds, support Ye Heng and so on...

all these Well, the medicinal materials came back after purchasing, Yuan Xi grabbed Jin Zi who came to deliver the goods in person, and asked tactfully, it took Jin Zi a long time to react, and then she burst into tears, look, how caring and understanding the sister-in-law is Satisfactory, how much he thinks of the major general... However, he thought about the countless zeros in the account, so he could only say in embarrassment: "Don't worry, sir, the major general is not short of money recently."

Yuan Xi looked at him suspiciously, and patted him on the shoulder: "It's okay, don't embarrass him, I won't laugh at him."

Jin Zi smiled wryly: "There is really no shortage..." Then he told about the sale of small parcels, Yuan Xi Now I really feel relieved, it seems that there is no shortage of money.

Concentrated, Yuan Xi began to make wound healing agents. This time, the medicinal materials were not all traditional Chinese medicines, but also some western medicine elements. Lin Suyun looked at the formula and was a little confused. She really couldn't think of these kinds of medicines combined together. What will be the effect.

But it's really hard to guess, because it's just put into the alchemy furnace, and even the proportion and method are not clear, and there are still many variables.

After researching for a while, they didn't continue to delve into it. They just thought that it would be reasonable to wait for the medicine to come out and try the medicine's properties seriously.

After the preparatory work was completed, Yuanxi began to produce a large amount of healing agents. Because there were no sapphires inlaid, the production efficiency of the alchemy furnace was not high. The cycle was one hour and one cycle, which was relatively slow. Can also cause a critical attack.

The three of them took turns guarding, and the time passed quickly. After a while, the alchemy furnace was turned off, and after the small door below was opened, it began to spit out the potion.

This time, the three of them were startled. This time, the potion was liquid, and it was packed in small glass bottles, about the thickness of a thumb. Bottles came out one by one, and they fell down in a daze. on the ground.

Yuan Xi reacted quickly, and immediately went forward to catch the first batch, and then Lin Xiao also rushed over, and hurriedly filled the small package with medicine. Good guy, if this is slower, these medicines will be thrown together and scattered all over the ground, wouldn't they all be wasted?

Although Lin Suyun is getting older, she has a lot of time and has been practicing gymnastics seriously. Now she is also very physically strong, moving quickly, and quickly started to help.

The three of them worked for more than two hours before they packed up all the medicines. Yuan Xi breathed a sigh of relief. If he said he was tired, he wasn't tired at all, but the feeling of being in such a hurry made people nervous.

Yuan Xi was not in the mood to count, but Lin Xiao excitedly counted them one by one.

Seeing that he was in high spirits, Yuan Xi didn't bother him. He had already heard the sound of the upgrade, opened the system panel, and the pharmacy skill was at level six, and rewarded him with a speed-up sapphire very fittingly. Yuan Xi quickly inlaid it on the alchemy furnace, which saved a lot of time.

At this time, Lin Xiao had also finished counting, and he shouted with bright eyes: "35,600 bottles!" When

Yuan Xi heard this, he didn't feel sorry for the large number, but immediately realized that more than 30,000 bottles would definitely If there is a critical strike, there must be a mutation potion among them!

But... Immediately afterwards, Yuan Xi became frustrated again. He didn't pay attention when collecting the potions just now, how can he find a few bottles of mutant potions from the more than 30,000 bottles of potions now? Yuan Xi was sighing, but it was Lin Suyun

who woke him up: "I have a few bottles of medicine here that occupy a separate grid, what's the difference?"

It is automatically classified, different types cannot share a grid, how could I forget it!

He hurriedly took the small package from Lin Suyun, and took out the mutated potion. From the outside, the color was different. The original healing potion was light blue, but this bottle was rich green. It's: "A mutated wound healing agent that is extremely corrosive."

Yuan Xi was stunned for a moment, then smiled wryly. He didn't expect this mutation to have completely different attributes, from a good wound medicine to a poison... Tsk Tut tut.

He marked it carefully, and then put it away, this thing should not be careless, if it is swallowed by mistake, it will be a matter of life and death.

After being promoted to level six, he was able to make the formula of the heart coagulant that he drew before, and Yuan Xi didn't quite understand the effect of the medicine. It happened that a lot of materials had been prepared just now, so he didn't stop, and just rolled up his sleeves and continued to make it.

Who would have imagined that this effort would actually raise the medicine skill to level nine, which is really a surprise.

Ever since the weapons and protective shields made by Yuanxi were used in large quantities on the federal warships, the Waya people's offensive has gradually declined. It seems that they have used too much force all of a sudden, and they can no longer accumulate strength. There is a faint feeling of wanting to evacuate trend.

Faced with such a situation, Ye Tian advocated pursuing the victory while Ye Heng felt a little uneasy all the time, he did not support continuing the pursuit, and maintained a defensive posture.

It's rare for Ye Tian not to say much, you know, in the past, with his fiery temper, how could he listen to others, he always said one and one and said two, but no one dared to say three.

It is also because of Ye Heng's outstanding performance these days that he is thoughtful and comprehensive in everything, so he has no objection.

Speaking of which, this is also Ye Tian's rare advantage. Although he is arrogant and self-confident to the point of conceit, he rarely appreciates the strong and can listen to him. This is his saving grace. But with his personality, he must never become the number one person in power. If he does, he will not trust anyone and will do whatever he wants. At that time, he will instead cover up his own talent as a general and do wrong things.

The only thing he admired in the first half of his life was his father, the military god Ye Xuan. In the past few years, as Ye Xuan got older, he became more and more arrogant, and he didn't handle the matter with Su Mingyu very well. But now that the Waya people are fighting, Ye Heng's coming out of the sky makes him quite appreciate. With a balanced person, he can also calm down and deal with things calmly.

In the evening, Ye Heng contacted Ye Zhen and shared some of his doubts and conjectures. Ye Zhen was silent for a while, then suddenly said: "I remember you said that the ability Yuan Xi mastered might be related to the Waya people?

" Heng nodded and replied: "Yes, because the Waya people have already mastered the travel in different spaces, and the principle of the small package is to extract different spaces as a carrier to store items."

Ye Zhen nodded, and suddenly looked directly at Ye Heng , and said in a low voice almost every word: "Is it possible that the Waya people are really looking for something?"

Ye Heng was startled suddenly, his black pupils shrank suddenly, and thousands of thoughts had already turned in his mind.